❤️ Various ET News

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I just love their friendship. I always feel so happy to see that they are both still so close after shooting their lakorn. Although I ship them, I feel in the long run they would be better off as just friends. I’m glad he’s there to support her when she needs it. I don’t quite ship GreatMatt at all now since Matt’s behavior so BoyChip have replaced that ship for me lol
I meant to say he takes her out sometimes, lol but you get it. Yeah, I love their friendship too. Great is a little jealous :p but he supports Chip as well.

I think after Boy's scandal that one time, he's been really careful with news involving the ladies.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I love the friendship of BoyChip and I'm with you @SuzieJ, they replaced GreatMatt too. GM will always have a special place in my heart but im good with, actually happy that they are just friends. I'm hoping the same with BC. i still want another super romantic or romcom lakorn from them though lol.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I love the friendship of BoyChip and I'm with you @SuzieJ, they replaced GreatMatt too. GM will always have a special place in my heart but im good with, actually happy that they are just friends. I'm hoping the same with BC. i still want another super romantic or romcom lakorn from them though lol.
Yeah Greats gf seems good for him. She seems very content on staying hidden from the spotlight. She doesn’t seem problematic. Matt on the other hand has kind of been very annoying and just flat out irritating lately. My love for her off screen has dwindled lol Don’t think she would be good with Great anymore.

I’m waiting for BoyChip reunion. They were surprisingly so good. It really was unexpected how much chemistry those two had! I can see those two are flirty with each other in real life but I doubt it would go any further than just playful flirtatiousness. I would be very happy if they started dating though!!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yeah Greats gf seems good for him. She seems very content on staying hidden from the spotlight. She doesn’t seem problematic. Matt on the other hand has kind of been very annoying and just flat out irritating lately. My love for her off screen has dwindled lol Don’t think she would be good with Great anymore.

I’m waiting for BoyChip reunion. They were surprisingly so good. It really was unexpected how much chemistry those two had! I can see those two are flirty with each other in real life but I doubt it would go any further than just playful flirtatiousness. I would be very happy if they started dating though!!
Lol since they're both single now, I don't mind the fan services.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yeah Greats gf seems good for him. She seems very content on staying hidden from the spotlight. She doesn’t seem problematic. Matt on the other hand has kind of
Lol since they're both single now, I don't mind the fan services.
yep lol keep it coming!

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
I'm curious to who Hia Boy is gonna end up with. Haha. He's so witty and extra.

Um, there are situations where there's a third party but no cheating. If two people really love each other, there's no room for a third person, so it could be true to what Chippy said, they had their problems and differences before a third party showed up. A third party just makes one or the other realize that their relationship can no longer go forward. Sometimes, crushing on someone else other than your partner isn't necessarily cheating. Sometimes, people need to sort out their feelings to see if the third party is a crush, nothing more than someone who was giving them the attention they lacked, someone they instantly connected with but better off as friends, maybe the couple was having issues so this person was a nice encounter to help the relationship, and so forth. Cheating to me is deliberate and majority of the times, physical. But it varies so it's a case by case, really. But for sure, if there's any physical involved, that's cheating.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I'm curious to who Hia Boy is gonna end up with. Haha. He's so witty and extra.

Um, there are situations where there's a third party but no cheating. If two people really love each other, there's no room for a third person, so it could be true to what Chippy said, they had their problems and differences before a third party showed up. A third party just makes one or the other realize that their relationship can no longer go forward. Sometimes, crushing on someone else other than your partner isn't necessarily cheating. Sometimes, people need to sort out their feelings to see if the third party is a crush, nothing more than someone who was giving them the attention they lacked, someone they instantly connected with but better off as friends, maybe the couple was having issues so this person was a nice encounter to help the relationship, and so forth. Cheating to me is deliberate and majority of the times, physical. But it varies so it's a case by case, really. But for sure, if there any physical involved, that's cheating.
Pretty sure he actually physically cheated. Chippy basically confirmed it in her ig live. Fan asked a question like “should you stay with a boyfriend who cheats on their gf and manipulates their gf?” and Chippy answered “well I left mine so there’s your answer”.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Pretty sure he actually physically cheated. Chippy basically confirmed it in her ig live. Fan asked a question like “should you stay with a boyfriend who cheats on their gf and manipulates their gf?” and Chippy answered “well I left mine so there’s your answer”.
:risas3: Chip is like one of a kind.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
I don't follow Chippy but she seems like she'll be the same all around, nothing to hide or fake. Chippy isn't afraid to love with her all.

Yeah, if that's what Chippy said then he cheated. There just aren't any leaked receipts yet. Haha.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I feel like he’s bisexual. Swings both ways lol

I have always got major gay vibes from Bomb Tanin! Am I the only one?
Lol yes i got that vibe in khun chai series too but then it got nipped when he was found to be seeing many girls at the same time. The vibe came back after his gay role but Mint C confirmed that he isnt lol. The maya world, what you think you know is not as it seems lol.

Last edited:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I feel like emotionally cheating hurts a lot worse.
I can understand physically cheating, but I'd never be forgiving. I'm too much of a germaphobe to accept a cheater that slept with someone else. Plus, if my SO had an inkling of interest in another person, I'd rather they tell me. And if they come to the conclusion that they'd rather be with the other person, then I'm more than willing to let go. NO POINT HOLDING ON TO SOMEONE ELSE FUTURE MAN. There's way too many attractive ppl out there to be hung over 1 person that doesn't care for you anymore.

I'm all for the BoyChip service if ch3 wants to hook them up!
I've always shipped Boy and his co-stars. After Bargie ship sunk, I'm now on BoyChip team. Lol

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know if ya know this but Peak contact with channel 7 end.. It look like she want to be a freelance again. She having a new lakorn with Sean for channel PPTv.

I know some of ya will be happy to hear this news. Lol