❤️ Various ET News

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, she seemed to love her Dad a lot and he never used her like her Mom and sister, actually never stopped working a meager job. That says a lot. He never retired when he could have with the money she was making. I mean look at that Look Kaew, not only did she never keep a job for that long, she used up Kwan's funds for school and business. He was never basking in the limelight or causing her any trouble. I cried with her when read I the news of how he passed that day. It was such a tragic and heart breaking departure for Kwan, never getting to say farewell, never even had the slightest idea that he would pass. Girl has been looking worse to worst after breaking up with Golf. I honestly thought she looked so darn happy with Golf. Too bad, too bad.
Her classless sis infuriates me to no end

jennamt4

sarNie Hatchling
I initially didn't find Boy attractive but I love his personality and sense of humor. However, I was so into him in his lakorn with Chippy. I look forward to a reunion between the two!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I initially didn't find Boy attractive but I love his personality and sense of humor. However, I was so into him in his lakorn with Chippy. I look forward to a reunion between the two!
I started finding him attractive after his lakorn with Chippy as well lol Always liked his personality though. He’s funny but used to be a lil extra. I think he’s chilled out now. Seems more genuine.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Agree the kojin fans always go overboard and that’s why we don’t get to see other pairings in my opinion because channels are trying to please them.
They always have a cow bombarding the production igs when channel announce a new pairings. Like what the heck are you afraid of? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

bit

sarNie Adult
If can’t take the heat, get out of the kitchen they say. Thai fans are generally tame. You should see others.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Weir is the son of ch7. He doesn't need to move anywhere. I think he fits with ch7 the most. But who knows what might happen in the future.

Cheer will be fine. She's been in the industry too long for this to truly affect her professionally. It's upsetting though that ppl who said they were fans are so immature when it comes to the celebrities happiness. Koojin fans will move on to other ships. It's a shame that Cheer is getting bashed when Toey was the one who dated (talked to someone) months ago... like c'mon. He didn't get no backlash. If anything, the tcfans were rejoicing when he said he was single again. The double standards... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Weir is the son of ch7. He doesn't need to move anywhere. I think he fits with ch7 the most. But who knows what might happen in the future.

Cheer will be fine. She's been in the industry too long for this to truly affect her professionally. It's upsetting though that ppl who said they were fans are so immature when it comes to the celebrities happiness. Koojin fans will move on to other ships. It's a shame that Cheer is getting bashed when Toey was the one who dated (talked to someone) months ago... like c'mon. He didn't get no backlash. If anything, the tcfans were rejoicing when he said he was single again. The double standards... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I totally agree with you. Toey did not even get backlash for the person he was going out to eat with while Cheer got bash for that too. Like really ya fans are going to do that to Cheer but not to Toey too.

No wounder why we never see her out promoting like this with her past co-worker, I think she know it too that it will not go so will. I guest this mean the end of to see Cheer koojin with anyone now that she know the fans are like this to her. She not going to be promoting koojin any more with anyone. So sad this TC fans ruin this for us to see Cheer kk with any one.