❤️ Various ET News

rae

sarNie Hatchling
She can play anything from sexy/sultry vixen to plain tomboy. Want to see her in witty sensual role but with a Mike or Mik please
Yes to Mike or Mik! I wanna see her with someone that can hold up his own when acting with her. When Sammie gets completely immersed in her roles, she can really overpower her praeks, I want someone that can go back and forth with her energy. Thanwa is not bad acting wise, but he really doesn't suit the slap-kiss genre from their last lakorn. He's more of the gentleman image sort from their first lakorn lol. Porsche fits the playful type, Om is bad at acting and I don't even wanna talk about New and Kelly.

spanky

sarNie Oldmaid
Now is mad dating New, so nobody will make the mistake and koojin her with any of her onscreen male partner.

Personally I am really indifferent to Cheer. She is just there as a N'ek. Better as a second lead. So I don't follow her news too much and didn't know people were cray cray "jining" (new word oh !) her with Toey in real life lol.

Bella, each time she plays "poor role" like in Khun Chai Puttipat I can't buy it. Something about "the nostrils expression" just doesn't convince me about her a magnificant actress. But she (or her agent) is very smart at picking projects ! The best at doing that in ch3
I just meant the only reason I started to like him is because I like their lakorn together. I like their pairing in lakorns....I ship them In lakorn...koo kwan....not the whole koo jin that is going on...I don't care for it....I enjoy them in the fantasy aspect

I don't really care for cheer either...something about her....

I only saw 2 of Bella lakorns....padriwada was that good that I rewatch it...but I'm not their fan ....but I'm less likely to skip out on their lakorns

I love sammy....she is the underdog....she has played soo many versatile roles....just recently ..the past 3-5 years she for those slice of life raeng lakorn.

I like her with Om for visual aspect and their lakorns they had were easy fluffy watch.

I didn't watch her twin/lookalike alone but saw clips...she killed it in both opposite roles.

So far she just have 1 lakorn. I'm glad it's NOT Kelly. They usually only give her 1 per year it seems.

I think they are trying to promote Noey more....I don't care for her....lol

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes to Mike or Mik! I wanna see her with someone that can hold up his own when acting with her. When Sammie gets completely immersed in her roles, she can really overpower her praeks, I want someone that can go back and forth with her energy. Thanwa is not bad acting wise, but he really doesn't suit the slap-kiss genre from their last lakorn. He's more of the gentleman image sort from their first lakorn lol. Porsche fits the playful type, Om is bad at acting and I don't even wanna talk about New and Kelly.
I loved her with Porshe in Plerng Ruk Bpa Puen tak

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally...Toey have an event so now reporters ask Toey about Cheer and the TC bear fans club? Anyone know what Toey said?

Link to the interview:

http://instagr.am/p/Bz8O7mABjMQ/

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Finally...Toey have an event so now reporters ask Toey about Cheer and the TC bear fans club? Anyone know what Toey said?

Link to the interview:

http://instagr.am/p/Bz8O7mABjMQ/
Just a summary, not word per word k

Toey said that he and Cheer have always said that they are just pee-nong and co workers. He's not quite sure what happen but he believes that the drama are from a small group of people, not the majority of their koojin fcs. Asking about the fcs bullying her mom, he asked that they (reporters and society) not confirm that its the koojin fcs because it hasn't been proven that it was the koojin fcs. There could be fake fcs. He wants people to not believe everything out there. He feels bad for Cheer but he hasnt yet spoken to her. He said he always told his fcs to like and accept them for who they are, the way they are because not only would it make the fcs happy, it'll make the stars happy too. He doesn't think the koojin fcs will disband because of this because in the future they'll probably end up working together again. They may even have a lakorn reunion, who knows because the industry is small. He also doesn't feel like the amount of fcs lessen because he still see them around but he's not serious if it does since there's always some new celebs and the fcs will probably go cheer them too. He's been teasing fcs too asking if they can accept it if he has a gf and they said yes. He said in this day and age, fcs are more accepting.

My personal opinion on his interview is that he's trying to soften everything. Typical of all celebs saying "Real" fcs will never do or say anything negative. Like i said many times, these celebrities will never have your back if you give them a bad image or a bad name no matter all the battles you go for them or spending money running after them so people (ahem) need to sit down and not be so dang offended about other people's difference of opinions. Once you or your group is in the news that criticized other people, you become the fake fans. I have never heard a celeb apologizing for their fans negativity.

Last edited:

x0unerthanlater

คนไม่รักดี
Just a summary, not word per word k

Toey said that he and Cheer have always said that they are just pee-nong and co workers. He's not quite sure what happen but he believes that the drama are from a small group of people, not the majority of their koojin fcs. Asking about the fcs bullying her mom, he asked that they (reporters and society) not confirm that its the koojin fcs because it hasn't been proven that it was the koojin fcs. There could be fake fcs. He wants people to not believe everything out there. He feels bad for Cheer but he hasnt yet spoken to her. He said he always told his fcs to like and accept them for who they are, the way they are because not only would it make the fcs happy, it'll make the stars happy too. He doesn't think the koojin fcs will disband because of this because in the future they'll probably end up working together again. They may even have a lakorn reunion, who knows because the industry is small. He also doesn't feel like the amount of fcs lessen because he still see them around but he's not serious if it does since there's always some new celebs and the fcs will probably go cheer them too. He's been teasing fcs too asking if they can accept it if he has a gf and they said yes. He said in this day and age, fcs are more accepting.

My personal opinion on his interview is that he's trying to soften everything. Typical of all celebs saying "Real" fcs will never do or say anything negative. Like i said many times, these celebrities will never have your back if you give them a bad image or a bad name no matter all the battles you go for them or spending money running after them so people (ahem) need to sit down and not be so dang offended about other people's difference of opinions. Once you or your group is in the news that criticized other people, you become the fake fans. I have never heard a celeb apologizing for their fans negativity.
Yeah, if Toey was like, "I'm sorry that the Bear family has been harassing Cheer..." he'd get bashed. I do believe it's a small group that's being over dramatic about the dating news. Possibly (but not limited to) the younger gen. of fc.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
:risas3: Anyone up to date on the pageant drama?
It all started with the MGT winner retweeting or reposting a comparison between the MGI 2018 winner and Catriona. On the picture it said the MGI is Fit and Catriona is Fat. So yeah she was basically body shaming and she got backlashed for it especially by the Philippines. Then she called Loukade "for advice" cus she us s to be on team Loukade during The Face but Loukade didn't pick up. Loukade called her back in the morning and basically lectured her saying she needs to apologise or else even if she wins, she won't get any work because what she did was bullying. Unbeknownst to Loukade, she was basically set up cus the MGT chic was recording her. She took the recording to the MG owner and he basically told Loukade to mind her own business. Days later, she won the pageant. People are saying something shady is going on and she didn't win the pageant fairly. After the pageant, the MG owner said that Loukade needs to apologise to him before he will allow his girl to apologise back cus Loukade is younger and he's older BUT turns out Loukade is older by a year lol.

I smell something fishy. I think the MG are in on this cus Loukade is from MUT and they've always been in competition.

x0unerthanlater

คนไม่รักดี
It all started with the MGT winner retweeting or reposting a comparison between the MGI 2018 winner and Catriona. On the picture it said the MGI is Fit and Catriona is Fat. So yeah she was basically body shaming and she got backlashed for it especially by the Philippines. Then she called Loukade "for advice" cus she us s to be on team Loukade during The Face but Loukade didn't pick up. Loukade called her back in the morning and basically lectured her saying she needs to apologise or else even if she wins, she won't get any work because what she did was bullying. Unbeknownst to Loukade, she was basically set up cus the MGT chic was recording her. She took the recording to the MG owner and he basically told Loukade to mind her own business. Days later, she won the pageant. People are saying something shady is going on and she didn't win the pageant fairly. After the pageant, the MG owner said that Loukade needs to apologise to him before he will allow his girl to apologise back cus Loukade is younger and he's older BUT turns out Loukade is older by a year lol.

I smell something fishy. I think the MG are in on this cus Loukade is from MUT and they've always been in competition.
Thanks for the tea! Man, it's certainly brewing bitter. Is the MG owner a guy? I think I've seen him in lakorns or varieties. Not sure, but I saw some guy giving an interview. Ppl in the comments were bashing him.

Wow, pageant dramas are always over the top. MGT stage isn't even widely known. (Maybe to ppl who follow pageants) Loukkade is highly respected and she's on a whole different level.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
After the won the peagant what do they do?
They go on to compete in the MGI. Then after that i have no clue lol. Brand embassador for organization or charities maybe? I just know that for thailand, they become celebrities lol.

Thanks for the tea! Man, it's certainly brewing bitter. Is the MG owner a guy? I think I've seen him in lakorns or varieties. Not sure, but I saw some guy giving an interview. Ppl in the comments were bashing him.

Wow, pageant dramas are always over the top. MGT stage isn't even widely known. (Maybe to ppl who follow pageants) Loukkade is highly respected and she's on a whole different level.
Yes he's widely known too cus he built Miss Grand to an international level. He'sso shady too.

I cant believe this type of stage still matters whether it be MGI or MUT. Pageant beauty? WTH is pageant beauty? :rolleyes:

Regardless the MG and Coco needs to apologise for body shaming. It doesn't matter if she didn't make the meme to begin with but she retweet repost it.

Last edited:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks @KitKat516 for the translate.

I agree with you and @x0unerthanlater are saying. The fans club group will be forever have that bad name and people who like couple will not join the fans club. Yes it seem like Toey doesn't want to get bash so he said that. I do fell bad for Cheer since she got bash way more than Toey. I hope know that this is up in the air we can all move on.

I don't care if they will pair up again I want to see Cheer with someone she hasn't play with. She getting old and she lost a lot of time with CH7 which they didn't care much for her.

bit

sarNie Hatchling
That’s a lot of drama for a beauty peagant, but I guess people do see it as something grand. A ticket for popularity and stardom in Thailand..