❤️ Various ET News

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Most ppl are showing support and want them to ดีกัน.
Porsche is mad at Dao (her words).

Some ppl aren't happy with Porsche.

I wonder if they filter comments lol esp. Porsche.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Why is Porshe mad at Dao? From the looks of it, Dao is definitely not over Great. I feel sad for her to let love lead the way. When you're young, you tend to do that which is why your most painful experience is usually between 18-28. I hope one day she can look back at this and no longer feel hurt.

x0unerthanlater

Why is Porshe mad at Dao? From the looks of it, Dao is definitely not over Great. I feel sad for her to let love lead the way. When you're young, you tend to do that which is why your most painful experience is usually between 18-28. I hope one day she can look back at this and no longer feel hurt.
They had agreed not to talk about it anymore after that show. Pimdao went to an event and was asked questions about the situation in which she answered, and that's why Porsche went off on a tangent.

Wait so the girl that is Greay's ex is Dao or Pim or are they the same person?
Same person. Her name is Pimdao but she goes by Dao.

bit

sarNie Adult
Will it last? If you claim a man after he cheated? You can be victorious today but you always be wondering what is next.

The only person who can stand that is Victoria Beckham, but both of them are vain enough and have brand Beckham to maintain.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
That was a joke. Peak was dating someone in Ch7 managers at that time.
Besides, the news leaked AFTER Weir and Bella claimed their relationship.
And one more, Bella's lakorn was airing at that time, she played a woman being cheated by her husband.

What do you think?
Lol nope wasn't a joke and Bella didnt admit to dating Weir at that time. Everyone knew they were together but they kept saying they were friends or pee nong. Modum was the one who ratted them out because Ae told him probably hoping that he'll "accidentally" leak it. Everyone knows that if you want it known, you tell Modum. After everyone knew, Bella and Weir went public and Bella denied the cheating.

x0unerthanlater

Lol nope wasn't a joke and Bella didnt admit to dating Weir at that time. Everyone knew they were together but they kept saying they were friends or pee nong. Modum was the one who ratted them out because Ae told him probably hoping that he'll "accidentally" leak it. Everyone knows that if you want it known, you tell Modum. After everyone knew, Bella and Weir went public and Bella denied the cheating.
Their first public appearance together was them helping with the flood right? (If my memory is correct, lol - or maybe it was before that?)

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I remember the scandals was something like "some hot praek who's just claimed his relationship slept with his co-star while filming lovescenes together"
We talked about here and was joking that they went public cus of the cheating. So it's like this, he cheated and got caught. She told him dont do it again and they went public then the scandal made news if not the same week then week after.

bit

sarNie Adult
I remember the scandals was something like "some hot praek who's just claimed his relationship slept with his co-star while filming lovescenes together"
It’s not just a written scandal, this one legit goes to the DJ whose authority is to spread news he knew if given the green light by the manager. The manager must hate the girl:rolleyes:.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
It’s not just a written scandal, this one legit goes to the DJ whose authority is to spread news he knew if given the green light by the manager. The manager must hate the girl:rolleyes:.
Yes the manager hates the girl cus she bailed on him after taking her to remodeled her face. Some were wondering which girl was it, Peak or Bella cus he took them both lol.