❤️ Various ET News

twister02

M♥K
Peach is technically considered a hi-so too, right? Anyways, it's so obvious already that they really broke up cause Peach focused again on his music. He seems to have neglected this when he got so in love with Pat. Too bad they didn't worked out but that's life. Hoping for the best for Peach.

It's funny if I think about it that Pat's rumored new guy has the same nickname as Peach's ex girlfriend :lol:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Do they have a product together because there were some news that said they were not allowed to confirm their break up because of a contract.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Congratulations to Lydia & Matthew on the birth of their daughter!

FB link

They are so blessed! They dated for so long. Since the beginning of Lydia's career. Now married, parents of a son and daughter. She must've saved a country in her past life. Lol or maybe they both did.
Did Lydia get C-section??

BeLLa

sarNie Adult

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Peach is technically considered a hi-so too, right? Anyways, it's so obvious already that they really broke up cause Peach focused again on his music. He seems to have neglected this when he got so in love with Pat. Too bad they didn't worked out but that's life. Hoping for the best for Peach.

It's funny if I think about it that Pat's rumored new guy has the same nickname as Peach's ex girlfriend :lol:
Peach is really rich so he’s definitely a hi-so. He’s related to Margie’s hubby whose a hi-so, right?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Seem likes higher management of ch3 also move to pptv. Will we see lots of ch3 actors/actress move to pptv too????
Hmm I think it would take a lot for Ch3 actors or actresses to leave the channel. They would have to get a really good deal to do that.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
Peach seems really heartbroken. I wish I can tell these kids that they are young and will meet a lot of people in the future. I can remember thinking present person is the one, but then I ended up meeting more people lol so to those who are heartbroken, it ain't the end of the world! Time will heal. But I dunno about Note with his record. He looks too old for Pat! Chom already got the good brother lol

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Mmmm....

I don't fully follow bee & film but they seem chummy with each other. Comfortable with touch and such and they usually comment on each other IG.

But we never know. Bee is flirty person. From what it appears they seem to have an good relationship. I like their pairing but I don't see ppl doing a koo jin... ...

Time will tell.... it's business after all...
I feel like the koojin honestly might be Bella and pope. I don’t think they are that close and I remember even at the concert Pope kept trying to dance with Mew even though it was jokingly but it was just interesting to see that. Bella and James seem like they get along well that’s why I don’t think it’s them. Also I see bee and film comment things to each other. Idk I guess we will see.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I feel like the koojin honestly might be Bella and pope. I don’t think they are that close and I remember even at the concert Pope kept trying to dance with Mew even though it was jokingly but it was just interesting to see that. Bella and James seem like they get along well that’s why I don’t think it’s them. Also I see bee and film comment things to each other. Idk I guess we will see.
Omggg I remember that!! He was like not paying attention to Bella at all! It was supposed to be the couple dance part and Pope kept trying to dance with Mew who was Marks partner. Mark was like go away Pope and Bella was like low key annoyed after a while. I could tell on her face :risas3:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Not an expert on dating but why did you unfollow or block someone when you broke up? Does it help ease up thing or does that mean that you can't stand see his or her face anymore?
It is very hard to remain friendly after a break up if feelings are still there or if things ended up in a salty and negative way.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Pat was seen having dinner with Note and rumor has it that the 3 layer surprised bday cake was from him.
...sigh... after Matt my girl Pat is following into her older sis footsteps in breaking my heart. 2019 would have been a cursed year for my fondness for my fav CH3 actresses. They keep on disappointing me.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't focus on anything but Ploy's smile. It seemed to have gotten worse.

From all accounts Peach seemed to really love Pat. I know them being young and all but there's just no excuse for cheating (if that is to be true) if she's seen with Note for dinner when people are still guessing if they broke up or not suggest she isn't innocent. Anyhow, some people will grow and learn from past mistakes and Pat looks like she has miles to go considering where she's at. Honestly, if she move on from Peach to Note I don't see it lasting long term. Perhaps, it's what she wants to test the water out. I'm positive she'll land herself a hi-so it's just which one.
My girl we need your advice on how to save a married life :-( .

byebye

sarNie OldFart
My girl we need your advice on how to save a married life :-( .
Marriage is complicated if the couple chose to make it that way. Every person needs to set boundaries of what their partner can or can't cross. That way, it's clear from the beginning. Patience is definitely one of the key point. Especially if the couple started out young. Because the person you start out with will more likely not going to be the same person as everyone changes as time goes on. Above all that is communication. If a couple doesn't have that piece might as well say good bye. Me being married 20 years doesn't make me an expert but throughout the years I've learned some valuable lessons :)