❤️ Various ET News

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I watched a little bit of Pat's interview and she said, "idk what will happen in the future, so I'll have to wait and see what it holds...". Which she really means, if she starts dating Note, she's already said there was a 50/50 % chance. She didn't deny that something could happen.
She did deny that he was courting her... Ummm, the fact that he came out on IG words firing... it's kind of obvious Note has an interest in her. If he didn't, he'd say "we're just aquainted, I don't know her personally...." Oh and the fact that he said, "if she's unattached (single) then I'll step in" (something along these lines) means he's already in line to be the next guy. Which correlates with what Pat said about "something could happen in the future". They're leaving room to say that they could possibly date....

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I watched a little bit of Pat's interview and she said, "idk what will happen in the future, so I'll have to wait and see what it holds...". Which she really means, if she starts dating Note, she's already said there was a 50/50 % chance. She didn't deny that something could happen.
She did deny that he was courting her... Ummm, the fact that he came out on IG words firing... it's kind of obvious Note has an interest in her. If he didn't, he'd say "we're just aquainted, I don't know her personally...." Oh and the fact that he said, "if she's unattached (single) then I'll step in" (something along these lines) means he's already in line to be there next guy. Which correlates with that Pat said about "something could happen in the future". They're leaving room to say that they could possibly date....
They're dating...it's the backlash that's making them play words game. Pat will never be short of men wanting to get with her but at a young age gossip about her isn't so good. But then again, despite all that happened to Janie she managed to settle down with a young man that seemed to love her. There's hope for any girl out there no matter the reputation :)

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I'm so late, but just wanted to comment because I actually really liked both separately and together.

I don't blame Peach for not telling the whole truth to the media that they had broken up already because to be honest, he had the intention of protecting Patricia. They've broken up before and got back together to work things out, so he was probably hoping it'd be the same this time around, too. He didn't want to prematurely tell the media that they had broken up because it'd make it even more complicated if they got back together, making both of them look wishy washy. Plus, Patricia went overseas, so he was hoping she'd miss him and make some realizations. He was probably chasing her during the whole time she was away, but he was forced to face the truth that she won't return because obviously, she has a new suitor. There's a huge difference when couples break up amicably versus when there's a third party. It becomes much more serious and real that the relationship has ended when there's a third party. Whether that third party came in during or after the relationship, it's all about timing.

Yes, I fault Patricia in moving on so quickly. I don't care if she had already moved on last year or that she stayed because Peach couldn't let her go. The bottom line is, she continued staying in a relationship with him, so once you do that, you should be fully committed to work things out, not move on the next day after the breakup. People who don't personally know her would assume that she was insincere, which they're entitled to their opinions because she's a public figure. Lol Patricia is smart enough to know that timing is everything. It's like you can't be laughing and joking during a funeral when everyone is mourning. Patricia is probably happy moving forward with her young beautiful life. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that BUT timing should also be considered. Okay, both Note and Patricia isn't an innocent incident. He's basically courting her, so him coming out to say that stuff to Peach just makes him look more like an ass than a hero. Lol And for Note to call Peach out over Patricia? That just confirms their status. Lol Why else would fire be burning his ass if he wasn't really involved as the third party?

Like they say, celebrities are the wealthy's playground. I'm not even surprised that Patricia would go for Note, someone way too old for her and so not good looking too and nope, can't say it's his personality because we all know, he'd be nothing without his dough.

GHS is mentally unstable. She's always been weird anyway. Girl be preaching about how her husband be talking smack about her via texts BUT girl be airing all their dirty laundry to the public. Omg, someone is totally crazy.
Timing is always an issue when it comes to perception. When a married couple gets divorced. One can't go straight and get married the next week or start dating the next day before the ink barely dried up. Even if you don't love the person anymore what people see is what you put out...not necessarily what happens behind closed door.

And that is judgment from regular people but for celebrities it's open to the world to see. And more people will publicly call out your mistakes. If you have an image to uphold then perhaps think twice about doing things to raise some eyebrows. Social media is very quick to start a fire so why give them a head start.

rae

sarNie Adult
I'm surprised that Bow and Thanwa would go freelance, ch7 treats them well, especially Bow. I don't think she'd get the same treatment if she ended up signing with ch3 tbh. Freelancing isn't a guaranteed success for everyone, especially when you're still considered somewhat early in your career. Baifern is a rare success, but she left because she got bad treatment from ch7 and it took her a while to build up to where she is now. idk if it's such a good idea for Bow. *shrug*

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I'm surprised that Bow and Thanwa would go freelance, ch7 treats them well, especially Bow. I don't think she'd get the same treatment if she ended up signing with ch3 tbh. Freelancing isn't a guaranteed success for everyone, especially when you're still considered somewhat early in your career. Baifern is a rare success, but she left because she got bad treatment from ch7 and it took her a while to build up to where she is now. idk if it's such a good idea for Bow. *shrug*
I agree. I don’t know why she would go freelance when she’s being treated to well at ch7. I think she should go freelance if she’s being offered a really good deal somewhere else. Otherwise she shouldn’t leave.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I agree. I don’t know why she would go freelance when she’s being treated to well at ch7. I think she should go freelance if she’s being offered a really good deal somewhere else. Otherwise she shouldn’t leave.
Ch 7 treats her soo well. Will ch7 want to let her go? She can use this as a bargaining chip to get a better contract from ch7....i also feel she'll get lost in the mix of ch3 (if they are a choice)... or she can be like champoo....ch 3 is too flooded

Thanwa will go where his GF goes...sooo @rae

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Timing is always an issue when it comes to perception. When a married couple gets divorced. One can't go straight and get married the next week or start dating the next day before the ink barely dried up. Even if you don't love the person anymore what people see is what you put out...not necessarily what happens behind closed door.

And that is judgment from regular people but for celebrities it's open to the world to see. And more people will publicly call out your mistakes. If you have an image to uphold then perhaps think twice about doing things to raise some eyebrows. Social media is very quick to start a fire so why give them a head start.
Her words contradicts what people can see in actions and words. She said he is not courting her, he stating he is on his IG....she doesn't seem to be on the same page as these guys.....I wouldn't trust her words....note say Yes.....she said "maybe/ well see"....no wonder these guys ate so confused...

As a public figure court of PUBLIC opinion has more value

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
I love Bow. I've recently started paying more attention to her lately. She can act and she looks very natural and beautiful. Before she goes freelance I hope to see her pair one more time with Mik. really enjoy their on screen and off screen chemistry. As for her moving to ch3 im not sure if she will get better opportunities there since ch3 dont treat their actors well but i would love to see her pair up with the ch3 actors. I feel like ch7 does not have any actors anymore which makes their lakorn boring or maybe its just that i'm not interested in their dramas anymore. Pairings does not grab my attention.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Ch7 was really sh.t at managing Baifern career. Ch7 biggest drawback is they don't their real/intense packages. They sleep on great potentials cause of biaseness.

rae

sarNie Adult
Honestly, in the long run, staying put with ch7 is the best bet for her career. Even if she got a good deal from PPTV like Pooklook, money-wise and can work freely with other channels, she won't get as much exposure and steady work than with ch7. Even with OneHD, GMM, ch3, they'll want to leave the good scripts and good praeks with their own actresses that are signed to them. I mean, look at Mai, she was at the top of her game when she left ch7 to go freelance, and while she's not doing badly for herself right now, but it's different from back then.

Ch 7 treats her soo well. Will ch7 want to let her go? She can use this as a bargaining chip to get a better contract from ch7....i also feel she'll get lost in the mix of ch3 (if they are a choice)... or she can be like champoo....ch 3 is too flooded

Thanwa will go where his GF goes...sooo @rae
Thanwa is thinking with his heart and not his brain, why does he need to follow his girlfriend when they're in a completely different situation. Ch7 treats him good and gives him steady work, while Green had nowhere to go but up since ch7 treated her like garbage and barely gave her any work.

spanky

sarNie OldFart

I was trying to find the clip version of the news....but..

I saw this pop up on my feed a few days ago but sharing cuz I saw the recent news.

So Pat saying she don't know/ barely this young actor and there is no photo.... net-citizen dig up a ig photo of them being Chummy.....sooo...ya....

There's a few other one as well...it been Said /implied that that Pat cheated on him b4....ppl won't let it go...netcitizen are fierce

byebye

sarNie OldFart

I was trying to find the clip version of the news....but..

I saw this pop up on my feed a few days ago but sharing cuz I saw the recent news.

So Pat saying she don't know/ barely this young actor and there is no photo.... net-citizen dig up a ig photo of them being Chummy.....sooo...ya....

There's a few other one as well...it been Said /implied that that Pat cheated on him b4....ppl won't let it go...netcitizen are fierce
Not just Pat but this is for any celebrity...if you there's something out there to find internet detectives will find them. Not sure why they don't understand that lol.

I hope Pat only use plumb lipstick to enhance her lips only because her lips does look obvious.