❤️ Various ET News

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
i understand all of that. its the ones who keep pushing the cheating stuff when i havent seen any receipt yet. its like beating a dead horse lol.
as for the messy comment, all i can say is if the shoe fits lol
can another thai celeb do something scandalous so we can discuss fresh news so the karma police on this thread can rest lol.
I understand what you’re saying but people feel what they feel. Sometimes you don’t need receipts to see something that’s just so obvious. You just trust your gut feeling and lots of people in this thread seem to feel that Pat cheated even if their is no concrete evidence, me included. You in the other hand don’t seem to feel that way and that’s cool. As for the messy comment you made, I wouldn’t be talking about being messy cause you yourself were talking about peach’s appearance when the news about their breakup was confirmed by Peach. You said that he had let himself go and that he gained weight. Also said he started dressing bad. That’s being just as messy as anyone else in this thread is being if you ask me so you also seem to fit the shoe you are speaking of lol

Regarding the fresh news thing, I’m sure another celeb will do something stupid soon. There always seems to be something scandalous happening in the ET industry.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Third and Pat went to the same college. Pat is his senior. He said he met her and took pictures with her before but he's not close to her. A lot of his friends has the same student code as her so when they met up, sometime he's there too. I've seen a few pictures of them before which was why i thought they were good friends but I've never seen any intimate pictures floating around unless a close up face to face is considered intimate. If thats the case then damn more than half the industry must be having some hot affairs.

I believe Pat and Note being an item (im sure they are) more than Third and Pat and not because im a fan of Third.

At this point, i hope Pat and Note just go public then they can break up due to distance when she goes off to England. Those determined to hate her are already commenting the worst so f it and just do what makes you happy baby.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
I understand what you’re saying but people feel what they feel. Sometimes you don’t need receipts to see something that’s just so obvious. You just trust your gut feeling and lots of people in this thread seem to feel that Pat cheated even if their is no concrete evidence, me included. You in the other hand don’t seem to feel that way and that’s cool. As for the messy comment you made, I wouldn’t be talking about being messy cause you yourself were talking about peach’s appearance when the news about their breakup was confirmed by Peach. You said that he had let himself go and that he gained weight. Also said he started dressing bad. That’s being just as messy as anyone else in this thread is being if you ask me so you also seem to fit the shoe you are speaking of lol

Regarding the fresh news thing, I’m sure another celeb will do something stupid soon. There always seems to be something scandalous happening in the ET industry.
if me saying peach gained some weight and started dressing bad means being messy then i guess the shoe was handmade for me then lol. hopefully this doesnt turn into a going back to search for messy comments i made because i dont have the time but o well lol carry on

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
if me saying peach gained some weight and started dressing bad means being messy then i guess the shoe was handmade for me then lol. hopefully this doesnt turn into a going back to search for messy comments i made because i dont have the time but o well lol carry on
That’s considered quite messy to me and I’m sure to a few others as well. We’ve all had messy moments on this website, I myself have had quite a few I’m sure. I don’t deny it. It’s just annoying when people act hypocritical about it.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
That’s considered quite messy to me and I’m sure to a few others as well. We’ve all had messy moments on this website, I myself have had quite a few I’m sure. I don’t deny it. It’s just annoying when people act hypocritical about it.
okay now i get it. you were triggered by the messy comment because you are a self acknowledged messy person. i apologize then.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
okay now i get it. you were triggered by the messy comment because you are a self acknowledged messy person. i apologize then.
Yup I’m quite messy myself sometimes lol It's just very funny to me when people such as yourself try to act better than someone else when you have been quite messy as well. No need for apologies it’s just amusing.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
Yup I’m quite messy myself sometimes lol It's just very funny to me when people such as yourself try to act better than someone else when you have been quite messy as well. No need for apologies it’s just amusing.
slow news day so the tension high. we need more scandals so the messiness thrive. i'll try to be less triggering on a slow news day next time.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
IN ANOTHER NEWS!

Back to Matt lol

So Matt was on a show produced/sponsored by SK (there were a lot of people in that competition) and the reporting host asked her a question and she replied "they paid me to run not to give interviews" (which it was said as a joke) but the nets are going nuts calling her rude :risas3:. Also another clip of SK feeding his daughter and a voice was heard saying "my love, eat". Net went nuts too bashing him (said it sounds like Matt) saying he lied by saying he hasn't introduced his daughter to Matt. Well turns out, it wasn't Matt but his daughter's nanny hired by Aff :risas3:

I love Net people:pancarta:

Stacysimms

sarNie Egg
IN ANOTHER NEWS!

Back to Matt lol

So Matt was on a show produced/sponsored by SK (there were a lot of people in that competition) and the reporting host asked her a question and she replied "they paid me to run not to give interviews" (which it was said as a joke) but the nets are going nuts calling her rude :risas3:. Also another clip of SK feeding his daughter and a voice was heard saying "my love, eat". Net went nuts too bashing him (said it sounds like Matt) saying he lied by saying he hasn't introduced his daughter to Matt. Well turns out, it wasn't Matt but his daughter's nanny hired by Aff :risas3:

Matt has gotten so much sh*t from all these people. It’s cool to see how she’s remained true to herself throughout the whole thing. Matt is just as sassy and bold as she has been. Usually when people go through big scandals like she has, their light kind of gets dimmed. Not hers I see, she’s as bold as ever.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Since nobody translated this here's what it actually says: Someone caught Peach crying after his interview. He admitted that he was so overwhelmed, he couldn't hold back his tears. (the picture wasn't of him kissing...)

And he keeps seeing Pat & Note's news because ppl keep sending them to him. He's trying to move on.

As for Bow, she just sent a comment of support. They are not an item. He wants to remain by himself for a while.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
IN ANOTHER NEWS!

Back to Matt lol

These Thai netizens have a hard on for Matt lol. They just love to hate on her :facepalm: Even if she did meet his daughter, it’s been quite a while since his interview. She could’ve met her during that time. It doesn’t mean it was a lie! And also, do these people think that she’s never gonna meet his daughter or something? That’s she’s just gonna be invisible to her for the rest of her life if she ends up getting married to SK? I don’t think these netizens thought her and SK would last this long lol Neither did I:risas3:

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
IN ANOTHER NEWS!

Back to Matt lol

Matt sneezing at this point would be considered rude lol