❤️ Various ET News

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
I think when two of your public relationships are both Hisos, it doesn't matter if Peach is richer, it sort of says something? Lol

Note is getting old, winding down, he may really settle for Pat. She's still so young and gorgeous. But before she goes off to study overseas, can I have a Nadech Pat lakorn please? Lol

Everyone wants to hang with the richest of the richest. Celebrities are the elites' playthings. Celebrities become celebrities to enter the elite society. All these years, Note's actions and words have never proved him to be a good guy. Sure, he's rich and can do anything he pleases, it's the norm in the elite circle, but the stuff that he says doesn't check out with his background and education. That alone is like ehhh. But that's just me, it's an opinion based on what he shows the public and normally, they like to show their best in public. Lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I think when two of your public relationships are both Hisos, it doesn't matter if Peach is richer, it sort of says something? Lol

Note is getting old, winding down, he may really settle for Pat. She's still so young and gorgeous. But before she goes off to study overseas, can I have a Nadech Pat lakorn please? Lol

Everyone wants to hang with the richest of the richest. Celebrities are the elites' playthings. Celebrities become celebrities to enter the elite society. All these years, Note's actions and words have never proved him to be a good guy. Sure, he's rich and can do anything he pleases, it's the norm in the elite circle, but the stuff that he says doesn't check out with his background and education. That alone is like ehhh. But that's just me, it's an opinion based on what he shows the public and normally, they like to show their best in public. Lol
Note reminds me so much of SK. Both of them seem to prefer being in relationships with pretty celebs, they both like to insert themselves into drama when its not necessary, they seem to thrive off of the drama they create, they both got with their current girlfriends in very suspicious and eye brow raising ways (being the supposed third hand in their girlfriend's previous relationship), and overall just give me such bad vibes lol i didn't know either of them before their scandals but as soon as i saw them both, i got instant bad vibes :risas3: It's a strong gut feeling with those two.

twister02

M♥K
About the hack thing, Peach made it seem like Pat may had hacked his ig from her phone cus he logged into his ig from her phone before. So wouldn't you have to auto save your pw on her phone because wouldn't she have to log off of hers to get back onto his? Like why would you auto save onto someone else's phone even if it's your own gf? Unless he's also saying that she has his pw and if she does then it wouldn't matter that he used to log into her phone, she can just get in regardless. Personally for me (just me), i always have my own phone so I've never ever asked or borrowed anyone's phone to check my social media, not even my bf's. Wouldn't you think Peach would always have his own phone? I guess i just don't get why he would use Pat's phone to log into his IG account. But whatevers, i guess some couples shares way too much.
it's dumb not to change passwords after you broke up especially if you knew you used to login to your exes phone (which I assume not a one time thing for Peach if he indeed used Pat's phone). I would have understand it if it was a couple's IG account which naturally the couple have both access to it.

rae

sarNie Adult
Maybe it's best if Pat just go abroad to further her education and just lay low for the time being. Even if Peach was lying, he really set the tone for the whole situation, and I don't think Pat is capable of reversing it. And with her latest interview, it seems to have confirmed a lot of people's assumptions that she cheated. This is so messy, she should have just dumped Peach and waited a bit before actually getting with Note. Now she'll be having this scandal hanging over her head and following her career, if she decides to continue acting.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
About the hack thing, Peach made it seem like Pat may had hacked his ig from her phone cus he logged into his ig from her phone before. So wouldn't you have to auto save your pw on her phone because wouldn't she have to log off of hers to get back onto his? Like why would you auto save onto someone else's phone even if it's your own gf? Unless he's also saying that she has his pw and if she does then it wouldn't matter that he used to log into her phone, she can just get in regardless. Personally for me (just me), i always have my own phone so I've never ever asked or borrowed anyone's phone to check my social media, not even my bf's. Wouldn't you think Peach would always have his own phone? I guess i just don't get why he would use Pat's phone to log into his IG account. But whatevers, i guess some couples shares way too much.
From the few videos of Pat of Peach I saw they seemed to share a lot of things. Too bad it is possible she ended up cheating

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Hahaha

Birds of feature these 2 are....her interview implicate her...

He who seems to answer these question more to her who answers some and kept it vague to...I don't really know....reporters and net-citizen don't like to be left hanging.....so they will make up theories to close the blank space.....makes it more fun/interesting....netcitizen want to just throw it in the face hahaha

To be fair they both (pat & peach) have a POS moments...neither people are BAD people...it's a good lesson to learn and hopefully both did and they can level up/evolve....she won't last with note....his game is more intense. I don't see him settling down ...like leonardo....his gf gets younger n younger

I'm not invested in any koo jin or celebrity couples.... I'll be surprise they last.....jk...jk....

I have absolutely no asian Dara I care as a couple...I fin a few but it have no emotional effect on me whether they are together or not....I do wish ppl find their happiness and be honest

I.e.

If you want an open relationship...be honest and find someone who is on the same wave length

Just dating....say so..

Want a commitment...again say so

and if they are not on the same level...say bye

My friend was in a open relationship and she found the same ideal people ....so there is no hiding...they discussed it and now have closed it..

Anyone I have dated....I been honest to....hahaha

Last edited:

sulad

sarNie Adult
Her PR team seems so amateur. They should've known better not like they didn't watch Matt go through it lol. Now we move on to the hacking. Let's see who'll come out on top. I feel team Peach will do better cause so far Pat's team hasn't done anything right.
I absolutely agree. So many stuff have happened to her peers in the ET industry that she should've picked up some tips on how to avoid and improve as a public figure. It have already happen and it is what it is now. However, as I was thinking she should've been like May P. or other celebs who made their relationship break-off announcement on their social media platform. That would've draw back some heat and digging around. As well, no need for the news outlet to share the news. Take it upon your own hands. When she chose to go public with the relationship, she should've publicly ended it. It may could've shed some heat off from her case. Big lesson learn.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Well when you're young and in love you never think this and that would happen to them. She would never cheat, he would never betray me like that. Our world is all rainbow cus we're too in love and we're going to be together forever. They live in a bubble.

Reactions: rae

rae

sarNie Adult
Everyone is leaving them

I want sammy to leave them...1hd and gmm has more progressive characters
Yeah, one hd and gmm produces lakorns that suit Sammy's style more than ch7. She tends to shine way more when she's not playing the typical damsel in distress. But ch7 pairs her up with praeks that make me scratch my head when she does get interesting roles. Gahhh! :confused:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, one hd and gmm produces lakorns that suit Sammy's style more than ch7. She tends to shine way more when she's not playing the typical damsel in distress. But ch7 pairs her up with praeks that make me scratch my head when she does get interesting roles. Gahhh! :confused:
She gets like 1 lakorn a year -.-"

I'll glad she has a movie out...ter is funny and pop has a decent fan base

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Her agency that manage her seems to be pretty freelance. Coz I saw Chompoo A and Cris Horwang there too. Maybe she should be freelance like Cris. This girl is too loyal.
Her and New share the same manager? Management? They went on group vacations together...benz P is her friend n and is now freelance?

Maybe her contract isn't up yet...? She still only have 1 lakorn filming so they are NOT treating her any better....sooo...

CPY

GotomySin
Her and New share the same manager? Management? They went on group vacations together...benz P is her friend n and is now freelance?

Maybe her contract isn't up yet...? She still only have 1 lakorn filming so they are NOT treating her any better....sooo...
Not sure about New. But I know Sammy is in the agency called Million of Stars. They managed Cris Horwang, Chompoo A, Gwang The Face, Pim Pimprapa (to name a few).