❤️ Various ET News

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
After the won the peagant what do they do?
They go on to compete in the MGI. Then after that i have no clue lol. Brand embassador for organization or charities maybe? I just know that for thailand, they become celebrities lol.

Thanks for the tea! Man, it's certainly brewing bitter. Is the MG owner a guy? I think I've seen him in lakorns or varieties. Not sure, but I saw some guy giving an interview. Ppl in the comments were bashing him.

Wow, pageant dramas are always over the top. MGT stage isn't even widely known. (Maybe to ppl who follow pageants) Loukkade is highly respected and she's on a whole different level.
Yes he's widely known too cus he built Miss Grand to an international level. He'sso shady too.

I cant believe this type of stage still matters whether it be MGI or MUT. Pageant beauty? WTH is pageant beauty? :rolleyes:

Regardless the MG and Coco needs to apologise for body shaming. It doesn't matter if she didn't make the meme to begin with but she retweet repost it.

Last edited:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks @KitKat516 for the translate.

I agree with you and @x0unerthanlater are saying. The fans club group will be forever have that bad name and people who like couple will not join the fans club. Yes it seem like Toey doesn't want to get bash so he said that. I do fell bad for Cheer since she got bash way more than Toey. I hope know that this is up in the air we can all move on.

I don't care if they will pair up again I want to see Cheer with someone she hasn't play with. She getting old and she lost a lot of time with CH7 which they didn't care much for her.

bit

sarNie Adult
That’s a lot of drama for a beauty peagant, but I guess people do see it as something grand. A ticket for popularity and stardom in Thailand..

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I don't watch beauty pageants. It's so boring. But yeah, in Thailand they just become celebrities. Some become great actresses, others go into modeling and other areas.

A lot of ch7 actresses are beauty pageant Queens.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't watch beauty pageants. It's so boring. But yeah, in Thailand they just become celebrities. Some become great actresses, others go into modeling and other areas.

A lot of ch7 actresses are beauty pageant Queens.
The only one I love and follow is Maeya Nonthawan. She always reacts to my comments on her insta. Not snobbish at all and imo she is the prettiest miss Thailand I have ever seen with a great smile. Wished Ch3 was so not against a lady with dark skin tone tho :-(

Mannie

sarNie Adult

Here is a link to an article for more info of the pageant drama lol. I guess Coco doesn't give a rats about what anyone thinks. She probably feels more entitled now that she won haha. Catriona's response is very graceful.

Here is a line from the article of Coco's response to the hate she's getting: “I shared the photo of Clara because I’m jealous of her body and want it. I shared the truth and everyone hates me for it. Even when I upload a pretty picture of myself, there’s a thousand angry comments,” Coco said in a July 8 interview. “I shared the truth. I know she’s Miss Universe, but the picture just says it all.”

And for those asking what comes after winning? Here is another line from the article that explains some things winners get: "As Miss Grand Thailand 2019, Coco won 1 million baht, a crown, a car, an apartment condo, and a scholarship to Bangkok Thonburi University."

I don't follow enough to know how pageants work and how things are scored, what makes someone win, etc. But from my first impression Coco seems very snobbish. Does anyone know the general opinion of her from the Thai audience? I know there's a lot of pride within the country, so I can see a lot defending her even if she's wrong, but on the other hand I know many stand up for what's right too. Lol I'm not following the drama to know enough about the details.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

Here is a link to an article for more info of the pageant drama lol. I guess Coco doesn't give a rats about what anyone thinks. She probably feels more entitled now that she won haha. Catriona's response is very graceful.

Here is a line from the article of Coco's response to the hate she's getting: “I shared the photo of Clara because I’m jealous of her body and want it. I shared the truth and everyone hates me for it. Even when I upload a pretty picture of myself, there’s a thousand angry comments,” Coco said in a July 8 interview. “I shared the truth. I know she’s Miss Universe, but the picture just says it all.”

And for those asking what comes after winning? Here is another line from the article that explains some things winners get: "As Miss Grand Thailand 2019, Coco won 1 million baht, a crown, a car, an apartment condo, and a scholarship to Bangkok Thonburi University."

I don't follow enough to know how pageants work and how things are scored, what makes someone win, etc. But from my first impression Coco seems very snobbish. Does anyone know the general opinion of her from the Thai audience? I know there's a lot of pride within the country, so I can see a lot defending her even if she's wrong, but on the other hand I know many stand up for what's right too. Lol I'm not following the drama to know enough about the details.
Wow she seems like a total biatch based on her response! She’s horrible!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Omg I'm so surprised!!! They've been together like a year or two maybe? So happy for her though but didn't think it would be this quick.
Yeah sometimes even if your time together has been short, you just know they are the one! Wow they both honestly seem so happy together. I’m happy and also feeling a little sad lol I don’t want mew to stop acting like Margie and Chom. But nonetheless I wish them both the best in life :icon12:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I wonder who from the A-listers will be next :confused12:I have a feeling it will be someone in the Furby Gang next! Maybe Taew or Mint. Maybe even Matt if SK is down to get remarried that fast. I have a feeling he’s stupid enough to do that just for attention lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yeah I got so shocked with Mew's news too! I just saw it now, and it's 1:30 am here and I was shouting OMG SHE'S GETTING MARRIED!!! haha as if I were part of furby gang or something hahahahaha funny how affected we can be with Dara's lives hahaha
I know right! I feel like I’m her friend or something :risas3: we are so crazy lol

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Came here as soon as I saw Mew's news! OMG, I'm happy for her but at the same time... Whyyyyy so soooooon? Lol I just want to have more time to enjoy her lakorns and jin. Oh well, as long as she's happy.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Came here as soon as I saw Mew's news! OMG, I'm happy for her but at the same time... Whyyyyy so soooooon? Lol I just want to have more time to enjoy her lakorns and jin. Oh well, as long as she's happy.
Yeah usually when actresses get married, they do a lot less work on screen so hopefully Mew doesn’t end up like Aff and Chom. I still wanna see her with lots of people before she gets married like great!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I wonder who from the A-listers will be next :confused12:I have a feeling it will be someone in the Furby Gang next! Maybe Taew or Mint. Maybe even Matt if SK is down to get remarried that fast. I have a feeling he’s stupid enough to do that just for attention lol
Probably wont be Mint cus she and Puppa are planning on going to continue their education

Last edited: