❤[Ch3] Buang Nareumit (Who & Who)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Wasn't it the channel that told Donut she must start filming?

I think it all worked out well cus we got Rome and Matt reunion and Preem got some intense acting class so win win :)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yes, partly was because the channel wanted Donut to start shooting asap. Shooting was already delayed because Donut replaced the original filming crew with new ones. The girl is just unlucky because once she was ready to start filming her n'ek dropped out.  

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Donut said, she learned her lesson (don't know what that means) Maybe next time she just need to relax some to replace a crew is saying something. I can understand though, this is her first project so she wants everything to turn out good.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
They said the crew walked out on her because she had a certain vision for how things should be done. Donut's very creative and artistic so it's important that her projects come out perfect to convey the message she has in mind. It's still really bad that they walked out on her. I can understand one or two people but a whole crew. What went wrong? 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think it's unfortunate but better for them to walk out before things started then to keep on working and not get along. When you two visions of how things are supposed to be usually it won't turn out as good. And Donut seemed to be such a hands on person making more difficult.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Couldn't anyone step in and try to compromise? It's one person vs. 20 people or so. I'm sure at least one person could see her vision. Well, things did worked out for the best. Matt now has two works I'm looking forward to. I'm a bit worried about Who & Who though. Are his lakorns any good? I only saw Kaen Sanaeha. I liked it.  

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
He's very attention to details too but not so much with you must act it this way exactly. I think with Ah'Kai vs Donut is that he has YEARS of experience so he can explain and express his wants and concerns better. I think his lakorns are pretty good it's just that his lakorns doesn't fit very well with today's generation. They're older and mature drama type of story. His lakorns is more of a quality vs quantity.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Some of his lakorns are Duangta Sawan with Joy R, Rome, and Kat, that last one with Patricia and Son as well as Kaen Sanae Ha; Chaloey Sak with Rome and Anne that a lot of people didn't like but I do. I think they didn't like it cus of the costume. Also Jom Jai with Paul and Benz. Seems like he mostly do period lol, no wonder I liked it.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I noticed a pattern with Kaen Sanaeha, Jao Baan Jao Ruen, and this one. Mew Lalita's lakorn with Nok and Willy is also by this company. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh yeah I forgot about the veteran kookwan reunion lakorn. That one was good too. A lot of people found it boring but the older generation like me liked it lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I didn't like it. I found the plot fascinating but confusing. Lol. The same scriptwriter for that is writing the script for this. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think it'll be less complicated since there's no time traveling. I never get the whole sending their great grandchildren to look for them in the future thing.  

Step

Mrs James Ma
I found this thread today. Fitting pics are disappointing. Matt looks old. I loved her clothes and makeup in KB. OMG Bookko and Matt looks like sisters in last pics :facepalm: Hope they make some changes.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I thnk the only saving grace in this lakorn is Matt/Rome...cause missed these two. But I would thought the outfits and hair would be better. The fitting pictures looked so gloomy. No one wants to comes across as if they are happy lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I was expecting better. The outfits look like they were made from table cloths or window curtains. The girls' makeup was plain too. Rome wasn't even styled. He looked like he just woke up.