❤[Ch3] Buang Nareumit (Who & Who)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt's usually upbeat or somewhat engaging in her fitting but not for this. Unless that's how they want it play out. It looks boring and uninspiring. They all look like they can't wait to get out of there lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
She's still hyper. Lol. Did you see the video I posted? Rome was talking about his characters and she was like don't show off because she still can't remember her characters' names. Haha. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I think my mom used to have curtains that looks like Pat's dress.

One thing about this production is that their wardrobe is sometime a hit or a miss, more of a miss then a hit. It's so out there that it is:
1. ugly
2.weird
3. ugly
repeat.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt's dress looked more like a curtain than Pat's. It's too flowery and too flare out. Nothing is appealing. They could find better clothes...it seemed they just throw something together.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
The thought of them in FLF is killing me so I made this to console myself  :cry: Tried adding a picture of them during their past life but there were no good photos of them from the fitting. Meh.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
The thought of them in FLF is killing me so I made this to console myself  :cry: Tried adding a picture of them during their past life but there were no good photos of them from the fitting. Meh.
All I noticed is her pointy butt sticking out lol...no matter how bloated or tired Rome is at least he can pretend to be mad. Boy on the other hand hasn't exude any anything yet...oh, how our chance was taken away from us.

When is this lakorn supposed to shoot? It is slow in getting anything.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
byebye said:
All I noticed is her pointy butt sticking out lol...no matter how bloated or tired Rome is at least he can pretend to be mad. Boy on the other hand hasn't exude any anything yet...oh, how our chance was taken away from us.

When is this lakorn supposed to shoot? It is slow in getting anything.
I could've smoothed that out but I left it because it's all naturale. Lol. They haven't even had their opening ceremony yet. Probably start filming in Dec or Jan. 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
This is probably mean, but I can't bring myself to watch Pat now a days. Her face is just so.... not what it used to be. Did she get like extensive work done? 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Pat is all fisher price KhoOn lol.

*sigh Rome and Matt, I'm still sad but at least we'll see them in here.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Pat had her nose and boobs done. Her nose was horrible during the Rising Sun Series. One minute it had a lump and the next it was smoothed out. Idk why she messed with her face. She was already cute.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Pat was.pretty, elegance when she first started out. I always thought she resembles Paris Hilton. Paris for all her crazy behaviors she looks elegance.

But she had to messed it up and get things done. Her nose was fine to me. At one point I think her face was smooth out too. There's a picture of her a while back that looks so plastic. Though, pat is one that I feel sorry for. Because she works to support her ailing mother. Wasn't her dad like trying to sue them? Anyhow, she's a good daughter doing what she can.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah her dad and his new family were leechers. She needed take care of her sick mother so she told them she wouldn't send them money anymore and they sued her. Who the heck does that? Sue your daughter for financial support, isn't it suposed to be the other way around?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Yeah her dad and his new family were leechers. She needed take care of her sick mother so she told them she wouldn't send them money anymore and they sued her. Who the heck does that? Sue your daughter for financial support, isn't it suposed to be the other way around?
Her dad is one of those stupid ones in some lakorns where if he married his daughter off to a rich pra'ek he'll try to get as much money from her. Trying to make her feel guilty that she is living a good life while he's still at the slump not knowing that pra'ek is harassing his daughter lol.

Anyway, that was kind of sad...a lot of what she makes was for medical bills and whatnot while the dad was trying to sue them. It was so lakorn like.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Lakorns aren't far from reality which is scary! It's contradicting too because we always say lakorns don't depict real life. Lol.