❤[Ch3] Buang Nareumit (Who & Who)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Ch3 picked the wrong lakorn to air in at the beginning of the year. This lakorn is boring, even though Matt is so pretty in here. I’m just not digging the storyline or the timeline. Rome look so unattractive. He look a bit better in Angkor.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I would not be surprised if the ratings goes down any further. James and Yeena lakorn was bad but it was an interesting train wreck kind of bad. This one is so boring bad I can't even continue.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I saw her scandal started to go down and less people talk bad about her but after she posted a pic of her with that man the same time that Aff celebrated her daughter's birthday everything is exploding again i dont know if she did it on purpose or not. However i hope the rating of this lakorn can increase too but it decreases to 1.7% now.
I keep saying, I love that girl and her talent a lot but she is proving she aint very smart girl. Rome is looking wasted nobody can believe that 2 girls are fighting over him

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
This lakorn was filmed about 3 yrs ago. That was about the time Rome/ Om changed his nose. He was so handsome to me back when he was first rising. The times he was paired with Rita was his best era.

This lakorn is only 9 episodes long. Ppl are speculating if it's because of recent scandals but Booko is saying it was already planned that way... Hmmm

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think I'm tripping, but why does Rome nose keep changing its shape from scenes to scenes??
Lol...it seriously altered his face. The nose pressed down so much that his upper lip went in. He looks weird. He doesn't need that extra bridge to make him look good. This lakorn probably better shelf because nothing seemed to be working. It seemed like everyone is in slow mo.

Plutoh

sarNie Egg
Lol...it seriously altered his face. The nose pressed down so much that his upper lip went in. He looks weird. He doesn't need that extra bridge to make him look good. This lakorn probably better shelf because nothing seemed to be working. It seemed like everyone is in slow mo.
Exactly!! LOL!

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I tried to watch this but not feeling it. A part of me has died knowing Matt looked this good and it was wasted on this. As for it being only 9 Episodes, well with or without the scandal I can see why.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I knew this was gonna be horrible since they started filming. Scandal or not this lakorn was going to bomb regardless. This was not the test for Matt, YWCFTS is. It's just laughable that she created drama by dropping outof Donut's lakorn for this. That one was definitely better. :pancarta:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Oh Matty, she dropped out out Donut’s lakorn for this?? This was another bad choice she made...

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Oh Matty, she dropped out out Donut’s lakorn for this?? This was another bad choice she made...
Yup, she did. Fans were saying its cus she couldnt mesh with Donut but i think its cus she wanted to be in this one. She said the one with Donut had too many changes going on, not what she signed up for blah blah blah but seriously the one with Nadech had more changes and she didnt drop out. Oh wells what done is done lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The one with donut was way more interesting. This one is lifeless. No one is interesting. I can't even root for Matt and Rome because I feel nothing between them. I think Matt was clashing with Donut and she said she didn't want to take the twin role after FLF but this lakorn is like a twin too cause she had a past life.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yup, she did. Fans were saying its cus she couldnt mesh with Donut but i think its cus she wanted to be in this one. She said the one with Donut had too many changes going on, not what she signed up for blah blah blah but seriously the one with Nadech had more changes and she didnt drop out. Oh wells what done is done lol.
Yeah, what’s done is done. I hope that lakorn with Nadech is good. I hope that’s not her last project cus she hasn’t announced any future projects yet.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
The one with donut was way more interesting. This one is lifeless. No one is interesting. I can't even root for Matt and Rome because I feel nothing between them. I think Matt was clashing with Donut and she said she didn't want to take the twin role after FLF but this lakorn is like a twin too cause she had a past life.
That's why I say her excuse was as bs as her saying she was only in the talking stage with SK. She said she wanted to take a more laid back role, yeah this one is soo laid back :rolleyes:. I think it's more like this one was a bigger well known production.

Yeah, what’s done is done. I hope that lakorn with Nadech is good. I hope that’s not her last project cus she hasn’t announced any future projects yet.
Same here. I wonder if ch3 is going to put her on probation. Like if that one doesn't do well then they might tell her to lay low for a year or two then make a comeback. However with how Matt is, she might just use it as an excuse to go start a family. I mean they practically made it official already with her ig post and his interview to Amarintv

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
This is out already?? Seems very bad!!! Hahhaa.

I'm trying to not let Matt's scandals ruin my love for her.. . ..trying soooo hard. Maybe she should just go start her family that she planned.
Same here. Whatever makes her happy. Shes the one who has to live it :). I just want a couple more lakorns then i can just rerun her old ones lol. Ive been doing that with Mew L, Saranyu, and Pupae's lakorns for years.

Im just going to wait til this finish airing to watch that way i can just ffwd.