❤[CH3] Kaew Kumpun (D One TV) Phet Thakrit/Pat Napapa

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I was waiting for someone to create a thread for this since I have never created one before and didn't want to mess up any information but seems like no one is going to so I'll just start. Sorry for any mistakes.

I'm not sure if the title is right since I don't know Thai so correct me if I'm wrong & I'm not too sure about the production. It could be Kantana Group.

C: CutelyBearLove HD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=renxO-G7YeY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLM5MlK5p_k

I'm just happy to find more work of my Phet! xD

Last edited:

cool :)

sarNie Adult
AHH YES. Phet as Pra'ek hehehe. Drooling. Him and Pat don't look too bad with each other! Their size are compatible hehehe. Thaaaanks girl for the new thread  :woot2: I wonder what kind of character he'll be? During the fitting, he's holding a guitar...but he's making like a mad face at the same time? Idk, but Phet needs to act in a serious, hawt, praek role lol. I'm thinking he's going to a polite guy but would bicker with the n'ek?ANYWAYS, He's looking so adorable though! ahhhh. Ntsuab-Ci, yo maaaan :ghehe: :pervie:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Its those fantasy lakorn I guess. Phet will play a "yak" who lives in heaven but something happen for him to come down to Earth to live in nangek house. Production is D-One TV.

Ntsuab-Ci

TubbyTinker said:
Its those fantasy lakorn I guess. Phet will play a "yak" who lives in heaven but something happen for him to come down to Earth to live in nangek house. Production is D-One TV.
Thanks for the info. :)
I wasn't too interested that it was going to be a Fantasy Comedy lakorn but anything for Phet, lol.

Do you happen to know how to change the topic title? Since we know the production now.

cool :) said:
AHH YES. Phet as Pra'ek hehehe. Drooling. Him and Pat don't look too bad with each other! Their size are compatible hehehe. Thaaaanks girl for the new thread  :woot2: I wonder what kind of character he'll be? During the fitting, he's holding a guitar...but he's making like a mad face at the same time? Idk, but Phet needs to act in a serious, hawt, praek role lol. I'm thinking he's going to a polite guy but would bicker with the n'ek?ANYWAYS, He's looking so adorable though! ahhhh. Ntsuab-Ci, yo maaaan :ghehe: :pervie:
Yeah! They don't look too bad together. I'm glad Pat is small because my Phet isn't too tall, haha. Forreal, Phet needs a good role to prove that he has what it takes to be praek. But I'm just glad he's getting work. xD

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yay! Phet finally getting to be pra ek. Also more work for my First!!! :) Interesting, Phet will be playing a Yak who fell from heaven and has to stay in Pat's house. Pat will be an artist as in painter. This somehow reminds me of Patson's "Manee Mekhala" just that in here its the pra ek who falls from heaven. Oh, and Phet will have to be speaking boran too!!! Can't wait to hear him speak boran. LOL N'ek name is Yaowamarn and pra ek is Sura Mara. First's character's name is Achachai.

This is also an adaptation from a novel by Kawin.

I wonder if it will go by the book.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
@bieluvr lol I was thinking of Manee Mekhala too

I think one of the moderator can edit the title or whoever started this thread can edit their own post too I think.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Thanks for the info. :)
I wasn't too interested that it was going to be a Fantasy Comedy lakorn but anything for Phet, lol.

Do you happen to know how to change the topic title? Since we know the production now.

Yeah! They don't look too bad together. I'm glad Pat is small because my Phet isn't too tall, haha. Forreal, Phet needs a good role to prove that he has what it takes to be praek. But I'm just glad he's getting work. xD
If you go to your first post, you can go to edit and use full editor and fix it. :)

Here's part of the story-line.

Yaowamarn lost her job so her aunt Mingkwan took her to the temple to do merit and ask for a good job. After she wai the monk she went outside to wait for her aunt. There she saw a girl in white who spoke in a weird language, trying to give her a small bronze coin. She refused to accept. Later Yaowamarn came to realize that she had fainted as she was walking out of the temple so she thought everything that happened was a dream. When she got home she found the coin in her pocket. That coin brought her to meet the yak. Se was afraid and tried to run, but coudn't so she had to sit there as the yak introduced himself.
Sura Mara was punished to come down to earth for having an arguement with the serpent fighting over the wishing crystal. He told her he has to stay with her for the full ten months that he is being punished because in the last life, she owe him. The lady in white was an angel named Nilubon Achara. Though Yaowamarn doesn't believe it, but she has to do as follows because she's afraid of Sura Mara in his Yak form, but she will definitely try to get him out of her life.

sarNie Adult
Ouhhhh Thanks for the stroyline Bieluvr! I was curious on what this would be about. Hmmm, idk about how I'm feeling about the plot. It's interesting though :heart: :pervie:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
You are welcome. Here is more of the story if anyone is interested.
The next day Yaowamarn told Sura that she will take him somewhere special. It was her plan to take her back to the temple and left him there. As she was coming home, Nilubon appeared and told her to go and bring Sura back in exchange for the three last numbers in the powerball. Yam then agrees not just because of the numbers, but also she worries that Sura will go cause trouble for others.
Soon the numbers came out as Nilubon has told her. This makes Yam see that letting Sura stay with her has its own benefits. During the time that she stays home without work, she plans on how many tickets she will need to buy, and when she will have to abandon Sura again for Nilubon to give her more numbers. During that time she is waiting, she takes care of Sura, teaching him how to use electronics, buy him clothing, and giving him his own room.
Though Sura is a fast learner, but he still speaks in boran way. Sura would always taunt Yam when he sees that she stays home like a person who lost their job, but he doesn't know that she has her personal job as a watercolor-painter. She wants to be a freelance worker instead of working at an office. Untill finally one day Achachai, Yam's close friend came to visit to get the painting he had asked her to do for him for work, he then realized that Yam wasn't staying home alone like she used to.
Yam then came up with an excuse when Achachai asked about Sura. She told him that Sura was a friend of a friend who came to stay with her to wait for his debut with a looktung record label and that Sura speaks like that because his family were likay. Achachai didn't really believe her, but he had to go pick up a friend of his boss so he left. Days later Achachai called to tell Yam that the painting she did was sold and got a pretty high price and that the person who bought it was his boss' friend. The boss' friend was interested in hiring her to paint a portrait of himself.
Yaowamarn was glad and agreed without thinking. She didn't know that Achachai's boss was Asirawi (Peter Knight) a very famous estate group businessman. And his friend was Nakphuchong (Hem Pumipatit Nittayaroj) the Serpent who had fought with Sura in heaven. He was to be punished in the underwater realm, but escaped to land. His purpose was to come and serach for the Wishing Crystal which will grant you one wish as you desire. The Crystal had been lost since the day Serpent and Yak had fought in heaven. Nak wanted to use the painting as an exuse to come meet with Sura because he thought the Crystal was with Sura.
During the time of waiting for the meeting with Nakphuchong, Yam asks Sura to be her model as she paints. The time they lived under one roof made Sura believe that she is a really good person, if it hadn't been for what she had planned. As the days come closer to the day the lottery will come out, Yam planned to take Sura to a gas station and leave him there so she could make a deal with Nilubon for more numbers. But on the way there, the car suddenly died. Yam then went out to check on it as it began to rain. Sura then came out to be by her side and they had to stay there until finally Yam admitted to him what she planned to do, which he had already known from Nilubon. Then the car finally worked and they went home.
After that Yam had a fever and had to cancel the meeting with Nak. Meanwhile everything was the same with Yam and Sura, but Yam could sense that Sura was being nicer to her. Though the kindness started with him taking care of her due to her fever, causing him to almost burn down her house, but she thought of it as a change for the better, though she will have to let him stay with her with nothing in return.

Ntsuab-Ci

Thanks a lot Bieluvr! XD Really appreciate it.

Hmmm... The storyline's not bad. It sounds pretty interesting. The author is the same guy who wrote the Suparburoot Jutathep Series right?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Thanks a lot Bieluvr! XD Really appreciate it.

Hmmm... The storyline's not bad. It sounds pretty interesting. The author is the same guy who wrote the Suparburoot Jutathep Series right?
I think it is. I'm not sure though. :)

sarNie Adult
Yeah the storyline is pretty interesting. I wanna see how everything's played out because I myself can't picture it right now haha. Ouhhhh and Phet's going to speak boraaaan. :pervie: you can say I'm kinda excited hehehe.

Ntsuab-Ci

@cool
Lol, you and your "  :pervie: " emoji, haha.

I never heard of D-One TV? Is it a new production? Or which lakorns have they produced? 

Phet and Pat are looking good! Awe, so cute. Pat's jawline is verry sharp. 

c ig: lovenapapa

sarNie Adult
Hahaha oh my gosh Ntsuab-Ci! :loool: that "sharp" comment though lmfao.

Yo, their eye contact is amazing LOL. Wooo :spicy:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Ntsuab-Ci said:
@cool
Lol, you and your "  :pervie: " emoji, haha.

I never heard of D-One TV? Is it a new production? Or which lakorns have they produced?
D-One TV has produced Kularb Fai and Tayard Asoon that is coming out soon. I think it's an evening lakorn company.

Ntsuab-Ci

Ah.. I really hope this isn't a evening lakorn. /: Looks like they're producing Mia Luang with Smart and Jui too. That's prime right? They wouldn't downgrade Smart would they..

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I'm not sure if it is evening lakorn or not. D-One does for both primetime and evening. They produced Thepabut Soot Weha which was evening. Then they also produced Wimarn Mekkhala which is primetime. But i think this one will be an evening lakorn because, Pat is an evening lakorn nang ek and same with Phet, he's an evening lakorn pra ek too. I do hope that this is prime time lakorn though so that Phet will finally be prime-time pra ek.

Step

Mrs James Ma
After reading the story I want to watch this lakorn. Happy for both Pat and Phet. I hope its a prime time lakorn. Thank you bieluvr for the story :thanks:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
There's more, but I'm not done translating yet. If anyone is interested, I can post up more. But I'm not sure if the lakorn will go along with the story or what changes there will be. :)

I really can't wait to see Phet and Pat too. I really want to see the scene in the rain. LOL. It seems so romantic if it weren't for that he knew what her intentions were and that she intended to abandon him for more money.

Ntsuab-Ci

Thank you regardless for the information and spoilers though Bieluvr. :) The rain scene does sound romantic! I really can't wait to see a gentle Phet. xD

Well, whatever it may be, I'm still very happy Phet's getting more roles and hopefully, he'll get promoted more in the future. Really miss him on screen. Phet seems like he'll be very clueless about being romantic, haha.