❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

Noire89

Simply smile
Yot is going to move out the house eventually and I think when she does she also stop working at Chut's place. I wonder if she went to work at Phuchong's resort or just stay there. Cause when Chut went after her she was with him. Most of the times they write Phuchong seeing the big picture of things so hopefully he can make his parents see that she didn't use him but she just happen to fall in love with Chut.

With me, Kusuma annoyed me more with her facial expressions when camera goes to her face. I don't mind her being nosy, the way she looks like she is up to no good is what irks me lol
I think that Mint isn't used to playing the savy/intuitive business woman and so when she is playing the charcter she still has not found the right way to interpret the character Kusuma.
Plus she's either playing the jealous ex with some vengeance on the mind, or the mild mannered good girl who always is the martyr. But her acting has improved from the last time I saw her in a lakorn.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Wait ... Is the whole sister storyline just for when King gets into an accident, they're going to need blood so Kanika provides it ? lol.

I've always been a Mint.N supporter and she has improved immensely since her debut lakorn with Mark & Nadech but she still needs to learn how to fully grasp a character and balance the good with the bad.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The only lakorn I have watched a lot of Mint and really try is the one with Andrew lol. Even if their chemistry was next to nothing but I stayed on it. To me she has a slightly raish look to her. There's soft in her but like in this lakorn if she's not careful she looks mean more than a character that observed.

Is Kanika really going to be the sis? She too old to be King's sis. I am thinking the willing is episode 9 and accident might be 10. So that leaves us maybe 3 episodes to patch things up. Honestly, a lakorn with 13 episodes is just perfect. No unnecessary scenes or dragging it out. It gets to the point. The only problem is, when you like the pairing you kind of want another episode or 2 with just them lol

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Let's all thank insecure Noi Busakorn
Yes agree! No offense to Ken (he's one of my favorites), but I rather have Andrew anyday over pra'eks from his generation.

I like Mint's role in Samee, she was a supportive sister and a savvy business woman ( she was her brother's right hand when she needed to be). When there were occasions for her to be bitchy, she did that fine too. i see her as more rai than nek.

makeuptemple

sarNie Hatchling
If I remember the title I will let you know. But I used to say to myself if they wrote a Thai pra'ek that way it would be awesome. But "Waking love up" is my favorite drama. He isn't like Chut but he is almost close lol. It has more than 29+ episodes but watching it doesn't feel that long.
Oh Roy Chiou Drama Waking Love Up, there are two more which have a similar plot after those Fated to Love you comes, does it have a Thai Version?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lmao Chut's scene with his grandma hahahah. All the fake reaction of hers got nowhere quick. The exasperated smile of Chut is funny...sorry gram between love and you, Yot win:celebrate16:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Chut when in love:clap::risas3: I am glad they write him to be a man in love and stands up for it. He is truly a man in love.

Noire89

Simply smile
If I remember the title I will let you know. But I used to say to myself if they wrote a Thai pra'ek that way it would be awesome. But "Waking love up" is my favorite drama. He isn't like Chut but he is almost close lol. It has more than 29+ episodes but watching it doesn't feel that long.
Ok thanks! I never watched waking love up.

Noire89

Simply smile
Lmao Chut's scene with his grandma hahahah. All the fake reaction of hers got nowhere quick. The exasperated smile of Chut is funny...sorry gram between love and you, Yot win:celebrate16:
GrandmaRich,grumpy and manipulative is going at it again? Lmao!

She's going all out on her overreacting again? More screeching creams of her grandsons name? Near faints and heart attacks? Lol!!!

Can't wait to see the episode!

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Chat was sitting there trying not to roll his eyes while his Gma was going on and on with her monologue lol. I live for his deadpan expressions whenever his forced to listen to her, his a whole lot more patient than I would ever be. There's only so much "she's so nice" about King that I can handle, I need her to stand up for herself and not be so easily pushed around by her mother. It's frustrating to watch her be manipulated, she deserves so much better than to be used as a pawn in this power struggle between the oldies (who by the way are all close to their graves, like priorities people ! Look after your health more than wealth cause that ain't going with you to the heavens).

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Oh Roy Chiou Drama Waking Love Up, there are two more which have a similar plot after those Fated to Love you comes, does it have a Thai Version?
Fated to love you is coming out with a Thai version starring Esther and Bie...not sure how far along they are in shooting the drama. I like Roy in that drama. Especially when he smiles cause he rarely does lol. It was a good long drama.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
You can always think of it as a whole new drama anyway.
I kind of do and kind of don't. The part that makes me think of it as an old lakorn are the names and the mom's background. Nok never been able to make a remake a remake...she literally changed a whole lot but she sure does loves remaking lakorns.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
What was it that king said in epi 8 to Krit after they helped Yo from the bad guy at the mall? "Kwam wung tee mai mee wan bpen jing, kwuang yung wung yu leaw ka"?

I kinda understand it but wanna know the exact translation.

I just feel for King. She said that after Chat's ex, Yo is the only one Chat opened up to. Meaning, King loved him before his ex, through his ex, she loved him even to now yet has always lived in the shadows and as good as she has been to him, he just doesn't love her! I need Krit to step it up and love this girl! So she can be happy and Chat and Yo can be happy also

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't know, Krit is in the same situation as King in regards of loving someone that doesn't see you. He has always been there for her through all the heartache she has had, helped her pick up the pieces but just like King to Chut, Krit is also a living shadow to her. She is such a sweet girl. But her reality with Chut is, she will forever lose to the next girl.