❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

Noire89

Simply smile
@byebye and @x.ATKD.x Matt and Andrews chemistry made up for their lack of sweet scenes since they made their scenes together sweet. Even when they weren't officially anything other than combative step siblings trying to protect their families.
I was so shocked but pleasantly so with their chemistry on screen!:) they are on fire every time, they ay off of each other and have this natural flirting between them that jist works for their characters. I honestly want them to do another drama together, one without any family drama the way they had in this one, with lots of funny cute scenes between them. Or if not a drama like the idea I had way back when the drama was a little less than halfway, playboy Andrew and secret agent Matt, lol!:p

I like Margie, Taew, Kim and Yaya:) they have so much potential and I hope the channel allows them to show it off and not just give them roles they can do in their sleep. Yaya proved she could take on challenging roles in KC and Kim has done comedy and serious roles, Margie seems to be given more different roles than any of these leading ladies, mystery, comedy, horror, romantic dramas, Taew is always (to me it seems at least) given dainty genteel lady who may have strong spirit but still needs a man to rescue her.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
What Nok needs to do is make the family aspect of her shows just as engaging as the couple, that's what I feel needed the most development here because honestly after a point I zone out. I just wish there was more of a struggle of wills between the families that made sense as opposed to what we're getting. Also it's a shame that we have co-habitation but none of the cute hi-jinks that comes with it lol (we should've had more).
I am appreciative that we got Matt & Andrew though, I was looking forward to their team-up since it was something new and I was happily taken back by just how good they are together. Whenever I google translate comments (yes, I'm that "in" that I want to know what the Thai audience thinks lol) I do see people who feel the same as we do with wanting to see them together again, so I hope Channel 3 considers it *fingers-crossed*.

OT: That's why I like Margie, she's usually changing it up with her choices.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It doesn't matter what the original lakorn is centered on, Nok will remake it to be about family issues. That is her signature. And I don't think she will venture out of that any time soon. So, I hope she doesn't touch Fai Laung lol. Only Nok can overlook the potential of many possibilities of having them in the same house.

I always wanted this duo to pair up but I don't think it would be that "special" to me when Andrew was younger. To me, is his return from the break that made him different than his past self. He looked more mature and it helps lol.

But I don't know if channel 3 is going to pair them up any time soon. They are not a koojin or anything just 2 actors that are good together and we all know how that goes.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
BTS
- Matt is that one friend you have who is always posing lol.

- Nok has good female characters, I definitely give that to her and the pairings too but the family conflicts is where she falls short. There's nothing wrong with family drama's, you've just got to find a way in making it interest the audience and not come across as mundane.
- As for Matt & Andrew, before Channel 3 even considers them teaming up again the actors have to be willing lol. Here I am hoping the channel would consider them (even if the chances are next to zero) but do those two even want to, that would be the real question.

anopinion

sarNie Egg
BTS

- Matt is that one friend you have who is always posing lol.

- Nok has good female characters, I definitely give that to her and the pairings too but the family conflicts is where she falls short. There's nothing wrong with family drama's, you've just got to find a way in making it interest the audience and not come across as mundane.
- As for Matt & Andrew, before Channel 3 even considers them teaming up again the actors have to be willing lol. Here I am hoping the channel would consider them (even if the chances are next to zero) but do those two even want to, that would be the real question.
Matt is freaking hilarious.

Noire89

Simply smile
Matt is like me that way then! Lol! Joking with friends I hit them (not hard or to hurt them) if they say something funny. (Close friends and family only not people new to my circle of peeps,lol!)
The selfie thing she's like my sister in law and my best friend. Those twoncan selfie like noone I have ever met before, lol!
I'm so sad that this is it guys!:crybaby2:
I wish it were just a little longer:( but all good things must come to an end:(

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol at Matt in the last photo. She is posing like she's in a modeling competition while the people around her are props :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Matt is a touchy person and she can make anything she picked up interest. Like in Ka Badin when she looked at a flower as if it's a well inside the petals. Girl is the most random person ever.

I'm afraid the question is, will Andrew wants to again lol. He is more selective than Matt is. I don't know how willing he is in wanting another round of her (sounds weird when saying it that way)

@Noire89 my sister in law got everyone beat in pictures and selfies. When we go somewhere or eat something it is ridiculous lol. She won't let anyone touch the food unless she takes a pic or rearrange it first to look good to take a pic lol. And if we drive and stop at a rest area...she will want a picture before using the restroom hahaha.

Noire89

Simply smile
Matt in the last pic everyone was acting silly but she strikes a model pose, lol! Girl knows her stuff too, nothing broke her out of it everyone silly and she was model time!:risas3::risas3::risas3:

@byebye that sounds about right with my sister in law. My nieces and nephew are so used to her pulling out her phone they pose automatically whenever she has hers in her hand, lol! It's ridiculous to me but hey, memories! Lol! (She's even using a doll to see how she's going ro accommodate the new baby in pictures so they are all in it...)

The food thing I did that for a while but only for like really beautifully decorated plates and drinks. I stopped because once I was about to climb on a chair to take a pic of the food... I made myself stop and sit back down because I was thinking that I was going over the top with it:pancarta:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So the crazy Aunt will shoot at the dad and hits him in the arm. And from the pics....everything will patched things up from hugs lol. Saw a pic of Chut and dad hugging...then gram and Chut hugging. That's why with 2 episodes left no meaty conversation is expected.

So within the first 30 minutes of Monday's episode everyone going hugged each other lol. Chut hugged King too in the hospital.

Noire89

Simply smile
@byebye thanks for the information! :)

Dang that's what brings the two men together? And the aunt can't do a thibg right, aims for heart (my guess, lol) hits arm. And it wasn't even a big firearm either, not everyone is trained at shooting but I feel even if she were she would still miss:risas3:
So next two episodes, is all lies will be revealed and hugs and more hugs for everyone:p:pancarta:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I tell you what made me laugh a bit, is how they made Krit disappear at the most important part of the story lol. Not only that but Not got a haircut sometime between their shooting schedule too, I was surprised when he popped up with short hair (I personally like it), also maybe they put King in a wheelchair just to make it easier for Vicky lol.

If only the show had shown the gradual progression and change with the families as it did with Yo & Chat !!.

Noire89

Simply smile
@x.ATKD.x Vicky has been showing in the lakorn for a long time, and they have tried to hide it but some angles still show her belly. At the hospital they put a pillow over her belly:risas3:

Krit was missing and bam here he is again:pancarta: it was like Welcome back Krit. :risas3: what were you doing Krit?

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
The grandmother realising years later that she had created a toxic environment and instilled it in Aunt Sinee lol. Hugs seem to solve everything, maybe we need to give one to all our world leaders (*side-eyes Mr.Orange/Trump)

We were overwhelmed with characters so sadly Krit had to be cut lol. At least he got to get away for a bit from crazy Benefactor Mom.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Still no appearance on a show. I am still salty as heck over it lol. I don't see the importance of Kusuma. Honestly, her character is not needed. What's her true purpose beside getting into people's business. They could have used the times for her to develop more on the family on King and Chut side instead saving it for the last 2 episodes and rushed it.

Noire89

Simply smile
The grandmother realising years later that she had created a toxic environment and instilled it in Aunt Sinee lol. Hugs seem to solve everything, maybe we need to give one to all our world leaders (*side-eyes Mr.Orange/Trump)

We were overwhelmed with characters so sadly Krit had to be cut lol. At least he got to get away for a bit from crazy Benefactor Mom.
Hugs can only fix so much. The grandma has done so much and said so much to hurt her grandson, and her son in law. Not any of the stuff we have seen but the stuff we didn't which thanks to Chat we know was damaging for their emotional state of being, specially his emotional state.
The aunt was given a status in that house that was more elevated than a servant and less than the actual family members descendant of the saggy buttock face granny. It just looks like She was waiting for Tangern to marry her simply because the grandma wanted it that way if he ever married again. And then she was also of some help with raising Chat (helping out where the grandma couldn't). Km mu

Poor Krit after being the good guy all this time, albeit with some dumb moments and advice for Chat and Yo about feelings, he had to be sacrificed for the story to go on. But yes, he got a good break from his crazy benefactor and from all the drama happening with King, Chat, Yo and Puchong,Lol!

As for a hug to the 45th president of the USA, no thanks it has nothing to do with my being anti Trump (though I am opposed to him and his horrible decisions to "Make America Great Again". only up to 1620 it was great and then the May Flower happened) just the video that leaked where he just "grabbed" women by their p*ssi*s. I prefer to keep my distance just to be safe. Besides it's 70 years of being a bigot and racist, if the things he loves(money, land,money) and the people(his daughter Ivanka, son Barron sorry to the other 3 but y'all didn't make the cut like that) he loves haven't changed him hugs won't do it.

Sorry for my rant and off topic comments about politics but it gets to me, this whole situation that is happening and evolving every day. The news is alway broken and theres always a scandal.

Noire89

Simply smile
Still no appearance on a show. I am still salty as heck over it lol. I don't see the importance of Kusuma. Honestly, her character is not needed. What's her true purpose beside getting into people's business. They could have used the times for her to develop more on the family on King and Chut side instead saving it for the last 2 episodes and rushed it.
I agree I see no relevance as to why she is there other than to maybe end up with Puchong(though he really wants her while pretending to want Yo, lol!:pancarta:). Oh and to obstruct Yo and chat because King loves Chat.
I like you Mint but your character is not at all helpful to the plotline, it's the opposite of helpful. Lol!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I agree I see no relevance as to why she is there other than to maybe end up with Puchong(though he really wants her while pretending to want Yo, lol!:pancarta:). Oh and to obstruct Yo and chat because King loves Chat.
I like you Mint but your character is not at all helpful to the plotline, it's the opposite of helpful. Lol!
Phuchong would have been fine not having a love interest. When king was in the hospital she was crying pretty hard and says, she love her like a sister but I didn't see that close of a bond between her and King. So when she was balling it got me wondering why is she crying so hard? She wasn't rai enough but she was nosy. Anybow, her character is a miss.

And if they also want to develop something between king And Krit they sure removed him from a very important scene. He loves king so let's take him away from her when she is fighting for her life lol.

Noire89

Simply smile
Phuchong would have been fine not having a love interest. When king was in the hospital she was crying pretty hard and says, she love her like a sister but I didn't see that close of a bond between her and King. So when she was balling it got me wondering why is she crying so hard? She wasn't rai enough but she was nosy. Anybow, her character is a miss.

And if they also want to develop something between king And Krit they sure removed him from a very important scene. He loves king so let's take him away from her when she is fighting for her life lol.
Kusuma only has showed Krit to look deeper into Yo and Chat's relationship. And the day of the charity for Chats mom she took Yo's mom out of the room the crazy husband and wife hired by the aunt were.
Yeah, I watched her like:confused0::confused0::confused0: girl you show more affection towards Phuchon who you recently met than you show for King. Not that you don't care for King just that you never really acted the way lets say Yo acts towards King, big sister little sister relationship. Kusuma and King was more of acquaintance relationship than close friend or relative.
At first I thought she would bring in some typeof wisdom and help to King or Yo heck maybe even even the aunt or grandma of Chat but nothing of the sort. She was there to show 'girl power' and to obstruct our leads by being nosy.

You know when things become difficult leave your love behind and take a break, Krit way of thinking!:risas3:
Maybe they will actually show us what he was up to, finalizing paperwork or something to show his benefactor is trying to steal from Chat and his family?
Maybe? Or not!:pancarta::pancarta::risas3::risas3: