❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Straight up this show should've been just about the main 6 & had the family in the background, good opportunity to have commentary on the social class system that I assume exists in Thailand. Still livid that we got NOTHING from Matt & Andrew, at least a 5 min interview would've appeased me lol.
I was rooting for Kusuma, sadly the writers fell short with her character and her presence was unfortunately unnecessary. As an aside I'm happy to see Mint & Wan together again though lol (I feel Mint shares the best chemistry with him, Deaw & oddly enough Nadech).
@Noire89 - I do think Krit comes through for us at the end with those papers *fingers-crossed*. Don't get me started on Mr.Orange, I just .... *profanities*

Noire89

Simply smile
Straight up this show should've been just about the main 6 & had the family in the background, good opportunity to have commentary on the social class system that I assume exists in Thailand. Still livid that we got NOTHING from Matt & Andrew, at least a 5 min interview would've appeased me lol.
I was rooting for Kusuma, sadly the writers fell short with her character and her presence was unfortunately unnecessary. As an aside I'm happy to see Mint & Wan together again though lol (I feel Mint shares the best chemistry with him, Deaw & oddly enough Nadech).
@Noire89 - I do think Krit comes through for us at the end with those papers *fingers-crossed*. Don't get me started on Mr.Orange, I just .... *profanities*
They could have at least done 1 interview at least the day before it aired for promotional purposes, even if it was taped weeks before. Our leading couple who had never worked together before should have been a bit of a talk about town.

Krit better do something to redeem his missing self and to take out that crazy woman who calls herself benevolent for adopting and giving 2 kids a home, food, education in return for good karma and money from a business that gives her a more than decent allowance that keeps her living the way she does. Pheww, long description for one (evil) person, lol!

Wan and Mint have really good chemistry and they have a natural way of bantering while acting that it makes me want them together in the lakorn. It's why I was rooting for them, but as Kusuma kept falling shorter and shorter from the expectations I had, it became more of if Phuchon wants to date her its cool, if not that's cool too. Lol! But at the start when she was introduced he was giving her these heated looks, and she reciprocated those looks, lol! I was like dang boy, calm down for a minute and take it inside. (Hotel garden when she's wearing her pajamas, a long tunic like nightshirt that showed off her legs, and he noticed,lol!)

Off Topic about the orange bumblef*ck.
Yeah, pretty much my thoughts too. Profanities fall short on the feelings I want to express about him and his cabinet of incompetents. 135 days of his presidency and it feels like 3 1/2 years...

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol...I am cool with President Trump. No President on the face of the earth is perfect. Lots of people don't like him but lots of people voted for him. Next time people need to get out and vote more. Don't stay home and when the result turn out differently whines about it. That drive me crazy.

Back to the lakorn: Nok needs to have one lakorn in the future that is devoted to romance only. She needs other storylines to be in the background. I wished she gave us 1 full episode with Yot and Chut of just relaxing together. Because the 2 are so good that it is a shame to have it wasted. I mean, Chut can't be happy more than a second before something dampened his mood lol. I am still amazed at how he turned out considering how toxic the environment in which he grew up in.

Noire89

Simply smile
@byebye poor Chat had the unfortunate luck to smile and be happy and then not 5 minutes later something would be said or done to make him miserable, angry or disappointed.
His happy life won't be seen by the viewers because as soon as he gets his girl back on his side, his grandma accepts her, his dad and him reconcile and Yo's mom and Chat make peace with one another, King let's him go because she won't force him to stay by her side without love, the truth about his aunt comes out and she is arrested, King and Krit help Chat out with telling his family about their benefactor(jeez that's a lot to do in only 2 episodes, lol, they should have done 3 more, lol!) We the viewers just imagine how happy he is, and the kind of family they are going to have, their arguments and how they will try to end those little fights by doing something cute, lol!( Yo specially since he's a sulky type of guy, lol!)
Their kids will be embarrassed by their parent's affectionate ways, not with kissing in public (that's going to be the way they behave at home, lol!) or anything like that but that they will always be extremely playful towards one another, the only reason they haven't been seen by others like that was because Yo and Chat had kept their relationship on the low. If they had been able to show the world their love they would have been that couple who always feeds each other a bit of their food, just to give them a slight taste, or they clean each other's faces even when there is nothing to clean up, lol! They just want to keep on touching each other and find little excuses, they will hold hands while walking, sometimes just their pinkies and they would just be happy to be together in silence and just enjoy each other's company.
At night Chat and Yo will always go to their garden spot and sit there (when it's not rain season) simply taking in some fresh air and looking at the roses and simply enjoy their scent before going up to bed.
I think Chat deserves something like this after all he has had to endure in that war zone his grandma created as a home for him. Now that there is peace between and the older generation they can just enjoy their lives together and move forward. Or better yet move to the village and stay far away from the family estate so that they can always just enjoy themselves and their future family, they can just visit the grandma, dad and mom every other month. Lol!

Off Topic: last thing I will say about this and I'm done since nothing kills a conversation, makes it awkward and uncomfortable to talk with others than the topics of religion, politics, and the one topic where politics and religion meet: abortion. So this is my last post on this I promise. I respect the choices made, but I do not have to like them.

I get where you're coming from about the voters but voting wasn't the reason he won, it was the electoral college. Which is supposed to represent the people and their choice in candidate, but they can ignore their voters choice and pick the candidate they favor and that favors them.
In all honesty neither Democratic party or Republican party had a good candidate, Hillary Clinton has never been someone I have like politically speaking based on her records(not about benhazi, previous stuff). Trump was a rich little boy turned reality show host old man with money, who thought being President was going him unquestionable with every decision he makes (politics nowhere, except dictatorship works like that). What I know is that the news is focused on the president and his antics to be the center of attention and not on what congress is doing and undoing and that is where most of the attention should be at, we are the most affected by what congress does or doesn't do, they have the mentality of Party over People. And that is all I will say.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
@Noire89: same here argued with in laws and stuff because of politic. Yup, electoral college is what made him POTUS. But had there been more votes for Hilary in the states that count then she would be POTUS. Democrat unfortunately, put out even a more flawed candidate than Trump. And they paid dearly for such mistake. Oh ,well, what's done is done :)

Lakorn wise, it is a shame that Nok didn't capitalize on these two. How many kisses did these two have? I think one that Chut was kissing air hahaha. So that doesn't even count. Andrew didn't even attempt to touch her cheek. Sniffing also doesn't count lol. I do love the little hand holding and back hugs. They are romantic as well since Chut can't master the kissing.

With 2 episodes and so many storylines to addressed it is unrealistic to see how they can smoothly iron out all of them and leave time for the pranang. Chut needs to have a personal conversation with Kanika IMO. Even when his dad was questioning about his relationship with Yot, he still reference Kanika as the 'woman'. Hugging it out is going to make me want to strangle him lol. He is going to marry her daughter, he has to come to term and give her a decent name. I hate for them to let him drop the word 'mom' out of the blue.

I am excited for the last couple of episodes but nervous that somehow it gets screwed up.

Noire89

Simply smile
@Noire89: same here argued with in laws and stuff because of politic. Yup, electoral college is what made him POTUS. But had there been more votes for Hilary in the states that count then she would be POTUS. Democrat unfortunately, put out even a more flawed candidate than Trump. And they paid dearly for such mistake. Oh ,well, what's done is done :)

Lakorn wise, it is a shame that Nok didn't capitalize on these two. How many kisses did these two have? I think one that Chut was kissing air hahaha. So that doesn't even count. Andrew didn't even attempt to touch her cheek. Sniffing also doesn't count lol. I do love the little hand holding and back hugs. They are romantic as well since Chut can't master the kissing.

With 2 episodes and so many storylines to addressed it is unrealistic to see how they can smoothly iron out all of them and leave time for the pranang. Chut needs to have a personal conversation with Kanika IMO. Even when his dad was questioning about his relationship with Yot, he still reference Kanika as the 'woman'. Hugging it out is going to make me want to strangle him lol. He is going to marry her daughter, he has to come to term and give her a decent name. I hate for them to let him drop the word 'mom' out of the blue.

I am excited for the last couple of episodes but nervous that somehow it gets screwed up.
That's my thought how are they going to smooth out everything that has been the driving force of the drama. All these dramatic plotlines cannot be simply fixed by saying a simple "sorry" and then just hugs all around. It's unrealistic, the fact that Chat needs to come to terms with the fact that Yo's mom will also be his in law as well and that Yo adores her before anything and anyone. Yo has always made it clear her mom is first. If the man she loves cannot get along with her mom he won't be her husband because of her deep love for her mother.
Chat can't seem to come to terms with that just yet, and so it is my belief that 10 minutes of reconciliation scene and of talking out their differences won't be enough. (The mom will probably also be like, let's not talk any more about this. We have moved on, blah, blah, blah typical lakorn/drama line when you want to wrap it up quickly.)
And he better not be calling her "mom" by the end of the episode...that just doesn't seem like Chat and seriously unrealistic.

I already figure that Yo will call his grandma "grandma" sometime before the end of the lakorn. But Yo is like that, once she has forgiven you (she still won't take anyone's b.s.) she will welcome you warmly specially if you are family or a friend.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
It's so frustrating once you realize how much still needs to be done in two episodes and knowing there won't be enough time to explore them. Making a family drama means it should be all encompassing, the issues presented should be addressed in detail but doesn't necessarily take away from the main couple's story and should add an extra layer to the overall picture. It's unfortunate they didn't utilize the time efficiently to cover everything, we don't have to dedicate a whole episode on explaining everything e.g. Kanika background story, Tagerng + First Wife story, Controlling Grandma her story too but at least addressed what made them, them now and explored all that while getting Chat & Yo to bond with them in some kind of way throughout the episodes. It wouldn't have killed the vibe or angst of the show, in our own lives we'll face questions on our forever growing beliefs and the show could've capitalized on it. Mind you this is just the family, I would've loved to have seen King & Krit's love story play out.

ANYWAYS we have two episodes left, I want to try and enjoy as much Chat & Yo as we can. Before the episodes air I haven't had the chance to thank everyone here for joining me along this MKLFF ride, I don't think I would've be as enthused if it wasn't for you all.

(cr: komchadluek )
Screen Shot 2017-06-05 at 12.26.02 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-06-05 at 12.26.14 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-06-05 at 12.26.30 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-06-05 at 12.26.39 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-06-05 at 12.26.49 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-06-05 at 12.26.58 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-06-05 at 12.27.10 PM.png

Last edited:

Noire89

Simply smile
@x.ATKD.x if they wanted to make the end resolution seem beliaveble they should have started fixing the problems at episode 8. That way they could have given a believable happy ending and that there won't be any more unnecessary family drama between dad and son and future mother in law. And then there is the issues of the dad and grandma and Yo and Kanika. And that's still leaving out the resentful and Cray Cray aunt.

Krit and King resolving their family issue with their benefactor, Krit coming clean about what the woman has been trying and slowly accomplishing thanks in part to thw crazy aunt. As well as Krit confessing his feelings to King and how she sees him and how they will lead their future with everything that has happened to them and with them.

Then there is Phuchon and his family. Kusuma and her unnecessary extra character and her short lived story of her tragic love with the ex. They should have not added that and instead focused on our leads resolving the dramatic and angsty going ons in that household and King and Krit household.

I don't want to say good bye:crybaby2:, because even with it's faults I have enjoyed the lakorn and I love the leads together and the way Chat and Yo are so open and honest with each other. No, I don't want to say goodbye:sad6: but all good things must come to an end.

You guys have made this journey so much more memorable with your opinions and gifs as well as jokes. Speaking about other topics has also been a pleasure, not once has anyone offended anyone and I have enjoyed our varied and some similar ways of thinking. If anyone did feel offended by a comment, sorry it wasn't the intention.

It has been a fun ride cheering on our couple, and experiencing the lakorn with @byebye and @x.ATKD.x from the start was great :cheer::cheer::cheer:(this was us at the start, just us 3 at first posting away, lol!), it was nice to see more people join later, thanks to all of you as well and hope you enjoyed the lakorn as much as we did,:clap::clap::clap:.

To the lurkers I hope you have enjoyed it all:thumbup: and maybe next lakorn you'll join us?:) :angel10: :)

The biggest thanks goes to the subbers, you guys made it possible for us to enjoy this lakorn! You guys rock, and I wish you all the best of luck!:cheer::clap::thumbup::worship2::aaaaa::cheer::clap::thumbup::worship2:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
@Noire89: I guess it is too late in the game to be complaining now lol. We don't have much so we are going to have to take what they give us. We won't have Chut and Yot again.

I don't feel like this lakorn was that long of a wait so it feels so sudden now that's it's ending. But this is the first time where I keep up with a thread from start to finish. Usually after a few episodes I lurked for a bit then come back towards the end. But this one kept me going. It has been fun chatting with y'all ladies. I'm going miss spamming away lol. No more for me, waiting for Monday and Tuesday to see Chut and Yot. Gonna have to let go but it is going to take a bit of getting used to:(

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Episode 12 frustrated me to no end. The way this episode goes there's no hurry to anything Nok act like there's 5 episodes left to the lakorn. So freaking annoying how she managed to messed up a lakorn that could have been so good all around.

Chut and Yot have maybe a good 5 minutes together. If she has 5 other storylines to sort out do it sooner and leave the last couple of episodes for the pranang to work their relationship out. Instead, Nok gave priority to every other storylines beside Yot and Chut. WTH!!!

Yot is pregnant but I am sure Chut won't find out till 30 minutes of the ending. They could have played that up and give him some sweet, romantic time with his baby momma lol. But nope...they rather have him look depressed, exhausted cause she left him and the man is simply not happy. Is it too much to ask for him to at least find a medium ground and let him be with the person he loves longer than a New York minute.

I knew Nok would not disappoint me when it comes to her lakorns...she somehow somewhere will find a way to make me wants to pull my hair out. Her unhealthy obsession with family issues will ruined many more lakorns. She needs to lay off of that for a bit cause she has no idea how to balanced it out to make the lakorn goes smoothly without abandoning the cure of the lakorn...that is the romance between the pranang. Sigh...rant is over lol

Noire89

Simply smile
@Noire89: I guess it is too late in the game to be complaining now lol. We don't have much so we are going to have to take what they give us. We won't have Chut and Yot again.

I don't feel like this lakorn was that long of a wait so it feels so sudden now that's it's ending. But this is the first time where I keep up with a thread from start to finish. Usually after a few episodes I lurked for a bit then come back towards the end. But this one kept me going. It has been fun chatting with y'all ladies. I'm going miss spamming away lol. No more for me, waiting for Monday and Tuesday to see Chut and Yot. Gonna have to let go but it is going to take a bit of getting used to:(
I used to be a lurker, with KC I needed to fan with everyone because it was so good. And so I joined, I usually read forums for spoilers and the viewers reaction.
Then BH aired, read a few comments waited 9 episodes, marathoned through those episodes, lol! Then fanned out.

I complain because I wanted a better resolution for everything and everyone but Chat and Yo make up for that lacking aspect, if they had more sweet scenes and 1 more willing and def some good old kisses it would have had me jumping up and down and grinning like an idiot. Chat and Yo made water sexy and romantic! They just do things right together, lol!

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
Is version anything like the old version with Willy and Jintara? I read bits and pieces of your guys' post and it seems like a different lakorn with different storyline.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Andrew Gregson giving everyone free acting lessons 101 in Episode 12. You can not, not cry when you see him desperately hold onto Yo, go on his knees and eventually just blow up at his family. That was just heartbreaking to watch and completely agree with @byebye his literally suffered majority of this show, you'd think the writers would've eased up by the end and let him be happy but going by the preview we'll get probably 10 mins of that for the lead pair.

Odd thing is Nok has great lead couples, I just don't understand the need for family drama's time and time again.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Is version anything like the old version with Willy and Jintara? I read bits and pieces of your guys' post and it seems like a different lakorn with different storyline.
This is not anything like the old version. Nok just borrowed the title and people's names that's all. If she didn't have those this lakorn is literally a new one. The old version Willy was going after n'ek and her mom trying to unmasked them. The family drama was like a backdrop. This version Nok pushed everything aside and family issue is the forefront. I get it, but who wants to watch a bunch of old people episode after episode. We wanted more of Chut and Yot even if their relationship isn't always two bickering idiots but Andrew and Matt were pretty solid together. But as always, Nok flipped the script and she is all about family turmoil the only problem she forgot it is only a 13 episodes drama lol

Noire89

Simply smile
So I was skimming the episode and laughed so hard when I got to the last part of the episode and saw the Cray Cray aunt and Way together. I totally nailed it!
:risas3::risas3::risas3: the two incompetent villains came together:pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Andrew Gregson giving everyone free acting lessons 101 in Episode 12. You can not, not cry when you see him desperately hold onto Yo, go on his knees and eventually just blow up at his family. That was just heartbreaking to watch and completely agree with @byebye his literally suffered majority of this show, you'd think the writers would've eased up by the end and let him be happy but going by the preview we'll get probably 10 mins of that for the lead pair.

Odd thing is Nok has great lead couples, I just don't understand the need for family drama's time and time again.
I feel so bad for Chut that after he knelt I could not bring myself to watch some of the parts where he broke down. I mean, him in a sense begging Kanika was a bit much because in all honesty he is not a bad guy that have hurt Yot. He didn't mistreat her, didn't rape her or force her to do anything against her will throughout the lakorn. I can see a Pra'ek that is a jerk having to get down on his knees begging for forgiveness but not Chut. He should not have to do so begging for something like love when the man deserves it more so than most. I didn't appreciate that part Nok lol

Noire89

Simply smile
I feel so bad for Chut that after he knelt I could not bring myself to watch some of the parts where he broke down. I mean, him in a sense begging Kanika was a bit much because in all honesty he is not a bad guy that have hurt Yot. He didn't mistreat her, didn't rape her or force her to do anything against her will throughout the lakorn. I can see a Pra'ek that is a jerk having to get down on his knees begging for forgiveness but not Chut. He should not have to do so begging for something like love when the man deserves it more so than most. I didn't appreciate that part Nok lol
He doesn't need to beg forgiveness, he doesn't need to grovel towards his lover just to the mom. It's so sad to see him that way.

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
This is not anything like the old version. Nok just borrowed the title and people's names that's all. If she didn't have those this lakorn is literally a new one. The old version Willy was going after n'ek and her mom trying to unmasked them. The family drama was like a backdrop. This version Nok pushed everything aside and family issue is the forefront. I get it, but who wants to watch a bunch of old people episode after episode. We wanted more of Chut and Yot even if their relationship isn't always two bickering idiots but Andrew and Matt were pretty solid together. But as always, Nok flipped the script and she is all about family turmoil the only problem she forgot it is only a 13 episodes drama lol
That's lame. Why bother using the same title and same character name if they don't follow the storyline? Why not make it a new lakorn all together? I'm going to pass on this one.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
That's lame. Why bother using the same title and same character name if they don't follow the storyline? Why not make it a new lakorn all together? I'm going to pass on this one.
It isn't a bad lakorn. To me what saved it is the chemistry between Matt and Andrew but it has its very good moments. And the acting all around are good. It just lack some things that I think important and the rush to get everything done in the last couple of episodes is where they missed their mark. But me personally, I would not miss it just for those flaws.