❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

byebye

sarNie OldFart
He doesn't need to beg forgiveness, he doesn't need to grovel towards his lover just to the mom. It's so sad to see him that way.
I don't even think he needs to beg anyone for anything. Kanika and Chut could have a sit down and talk like 2 adults. They know where things are headed. She knows Chut loves Yot...she has to know what kind of person he is to a degree. Chut isn't going to get down on his knees for just anyone. Even Yot has to realized how much he loves her by that action alone.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i'm still behind on eps :( but honestly I WISH they kept the same storyline as the old version. Yes . I'm disappointed because i like all those bad boy tactic Willy does to get back at the n'ek & mom & i love their bickering & their sweet time in Canada :icon12: but not all is a let down in this version , i like Andrew & Matt interaction tho , they quite adorable , just wish the drama was more intense between the N'ek & P'ek , in the old version he broke her heart & trust. It probably just me :risas3:, seriously, my incurable saddist heart & mind is the problem not the lakorn lol

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
So how is everyone going to tell Yo to stay away from Chat because King came first and loved him longer and blah blah blah, yet King and Kusuma are gonna talk about encouraging Kusuma to go after Phuchom? As they don't that Phuchom likes Yo and have been trying to get with Yo this whole time? Made me feel like they only wanted Phuchom to help get Yo away from Chat but they don't really want him with Yo, they just want Yo to be miserable while they take all the men for themselves.

Everyone's needs to just go away so Chat and Yo can raise a family

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So how is everyone going to tell Yo to stay away from Chat because King came first and loved him longer and blah blah blah, yet King and Kusuma are gonna talk about encouraging Kusuma to go after Phuchom? As they don't that Phuchom likes Yo and have been trying to get with Yo this whole time? Made me feel like they only wanted Phuchom to help get Yo away from Chat but they don't really want him with Yo, they just want Yo to be miserable while they take all the men for themselves.

Kusuma/Phuchong with Krit/ king none of their relationship has developed properly. Up till now, Phuchong only gives Kusuma some heated looks but he is there for Yot in a heartbeat. They write Phuchong almost in the middle. It comes across like, if he gets with Kusuma good if not oh well lol. He still like Yot but never love her, I don't think.

Krit loves king but does she really know and feel that? She has always treated him like someone that has been there all along in her life but not so much in a romantic way. And he disappeared in the right time for their relationship to go nowhere lol.

Kusuma doesn't usually comes off as liking Yot to begin with so if Yot is miserable I don't think she cares.

Let's see the storylines for a lakorn with 13 episodes:
Chut and Yot
Grandma and Chut
Gram with dad
Gram and Kanika
Dad and Chut
Chut and Kanika
Crazy Aunt
Phuchong family drama
Phuchong and Kusuma
Krit and king
King/Krit and adopted mom
(I might have missed something...Way doesn't count he is annoying lol)

And with those listed above barely one of them gets the treatment they deserve. Not one storyline will get addressed properly. But I still like the lakorn lol. I think Nok got a bit overwhelmed once she realized how many stories there are. She probably figured if I don't have the time for one screw the others as well lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I love the subbers...:icon12: thanks for getting it out so quickly.

Man, Chut grew up and and still surrounded by bunch of selfish people. They all want a piece of him but no one wants to give anything to him in return. It is a surprise he doesn't go around hurting people with all those emotions bottled up inside. That's why sometimes he comes across as if he has no idea what he wants to do, indecisive and acts out those raw emotions that he never had a chance to do so.

It breaks my heart when he gave Yot the locket. When he says, now the two women he loves most can be together. And I was mad at Yot too in that moment, when he went in for a hug and she backed away. WTH, girl just give him a good bye hug. It won't cause you anything beside having his warm body for a few minutes lol. Beside Yot, does anyone deserves to be love by him? No one in his family deserves him...not one. He is the most emotionally tormented pra'ek I have watched. From beginning until the last 30 minutes or so of the ending, he is being hurt one way or the other by someone that claimed to love him. He is a sad character because he has to beg for love. If the people around him doesn't love him at least afford him the choice to live his life and sadly they can't even do that. Thinking it over, I am glad they end it at 13 because I would be so pissed had they prolonged tormenting him. I honestly, don't see Nok changing her style in here. Chut will be the lamb everyone wants a little piece from...

Noire89

Simply smile

I haven't seen the episode yet, just the RAW and I skimmer through it.
Kusuma needs to stop a lot of her antics, she has become a thorn on my side. Yes I wanted her at the start to get together with Phuchon but if her nosy attitude and ways hadn't obstructed the love of our dear sweet couple of Chat and Yo. Do I feel bad that King is not loved the same way she loves Chat? A little bit.
But no one can force feelings, King might have been first in his life, but her position in his heart has always and will forever be as a sister/friend. Not ever has he looked at her as a lover or romantic interest. Yo was the one his heart picked to love. Yo is the one who has made footprints in his soul, and has made him smile and feel.
So Kusuma by her logic should be encouraging Phuchon to get with Yo and not getting into her feelings.

Noire89

Simply smile
I love the subbers...:icon12: thanks for getting it out so quickly.

Man, Chut grew up and and still surrounded by bunch of selfish people. They all want a piece of him but no one wants to give anything to him in return. It is a surprise he doesn't go around hurting people with all those emotions bottled up inside. That's why sometimes he comes across as if he has no idea what he wants to do, indecisive and acts out those raw emotions that he never had a chance to do so.

It breaks my heart when he gave Yot the locket. When he says, now the two women he loves most can be together. And I was mad at Yot too in that moment, when he went in for a hug and she backed away. WTH, girl just give him a good bye hug. It won't cause you anything beside having his warm body for a few minutes lol. Beside Yot, does anyone deserves to be love by him? No one in his family deserves him...not one. He is the most emotionally tormented pra'ek I have watched. From beginning until the last 30 minutes or so of the ending, he is being hurt one way or the other by someone that claimed to love him. He is a sad character because he has to beg for love. If the people around him doesn't love him at least afford him the choice to live his life and sadly they can't even do that. Thinking it over, I am glad they end it at 13 because I would be so pissed had they prolonged tormenting him. I honestly, don't see Nok changing her style in here. Chut will be the lamb everyone wants a little piece from...
Chat has a reason to behave like Kawee did in Sawan Biang. No one taught him to be selfless, his mom though nice seemed more of a doormat than anything else, since she allowed her mother to abuse her. She not once stood up for herself, when she tried her mom would raise her voice and then the mom would end up in a pool of tears and Chat watching all of that. The poor man has been suffering since he was born, and no one takes pity on him. It's like he owes them for breathing and existing, when he never asked to be brought into such a miserable situation.
I just wish he didn't have to hurt so much, I was breaking right with him when he was crying. Poor baby.
Andrew you outdid yourself!:worship2:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
King so badly wanted to connect with Chat, whether it was as lovers or friends and I'm so happy they finally did in this episode. Just because someone comes first doesn't mean they're more deserving, it is a fact that King loved Chat from the beginning but everyone just took that and made it into a tool to use against Chat x Yo which I find to be an insult to King more than anything, her love was never meant to be a hindrance to anyone and yet here everyone is using it like it's nothing.
Yo trying so hard to hold it together and do the right thing, I don't blame her for not allowing Chat to hug her. That wall she's building would've fallen so quick.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ladies!! In way behind , somewhere in eps 6 Or so lol anywho what eps did they done the deed :p

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
I've always been a fan of Andrew, he's a really good actor. If you've watched his previous lakorns you'd notice that he gives a certain trait or certain characteristic to each of the characters he's played, and they're all different. Acting wise both Andrew and Matt are on point in their acting chops.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ladies!! In way behind , somewhere in eps 6 Or so lol anywho what eps did they done the deed :p
Girl, Disney channel has better kissing scenes than what the willing scene we get in here lol. You going to have to try real hard to imagine what is next.

@x.ATKD.x : I think under different circumstances I would agree that Yot doesn't have to give Chut a hug, but the events that led him to giving her the locket was such a significant one that a simple hug good bye would be OK. Chut would and never will force her to do anything she doesn't want to. Once he gets his hug he will let her go. He loves and respect her too much to cross any sort of boundary. It would be more of a memory hug.

Also, by King's thinking when she told kusuma to try for Phuchong knowing he likes Yot. That's telling her to be a third wheel. Nok is making Phuchong's character confusing. If he is willing to sign the marriage certificate with Yot, he doesn't love Kusuma. Cause he will be responsible for Yot's baby. Such a good way to develop a love story with Kusuma till the end lol. Unless, he is just messing with Chut's head but from the history of the character Phuchong would go through with it just to help Yothaka out hahahah Nok and her tri-circle of love. Yot and Chut are lucky cause they are pranang or else they get the after thought treatment like the other two couples.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I've always been a fan of Andrew, he's a really good actor. If you've watched his previous lakorns you'd notice that he gives a certain trait or certain characteristic to each of the characters he's played, and they're all different. Acting wise both Andrew and Matt are on point in their acting chops.
I don't mind Andrew at all in here. He had to take the character and give it his own spin. People have to take into accounts of his upbringing to understand why he is the Chut that is present. If people watched it based on how a Pra'ek should act (typical) one then the character Chut will be hard to grasp. Andrew uniquely made Chut as humanly as possible not just a simpleton character. He is very emotional and he doesn't hide it well. I love how realistic Chut is. But Andrew and his comedy, now that's something I haven't gotten used to lol.

Noire89

Simply smile
WARNING: MILD SPOILERS AHEAD!:)
Also it's a bit of a long one.:p

Watching it subbed and cheering for Chat as he screams and cries out his truth to his grandma, aunt and dad!
The man was spitting out truth bombs he had been keeping inside of himself for so long.

I loved when the Cray Cray aunt was found out, and he voiced almost exactly what I said. No one thought of kicking her out, she would have been ok monetary and house wise, but she messed herself up and would not take responsibility for herself, blaming everyone but herself because she won't face her truths,:facepalm:...

Yo crying wasn't for her pain, but for his.
And wow, Chat crying with Malai it was like seeing a little boy... a hurt little boy who has had everything taken away from him. In his case it's the second time he loses the woman he loves, first his mom and now his lover. It was just so sad:sad6:.

On another note about his mom, why does everyone use her as their excuse for everything they are doing? Fulfill your promise, but I highly doubt she wanted her son to be miserable while you kept that promise.

I don't get why King just didn't say to Chat that he should go be happy with Yo. Nope first she had to have him taking care of her and watching as his phone lights up with messages and seeing his background that is Yo's photo... seeing him watch Yo with longing and trying to follow and hold on to her, screw that find yourself a man who looks at you the same way and who will follow you to the edge of a cliff and pull you back to safety. Because no matter the reason, he's doing it to be responsible for everyone's happiness except his own. She deserves so much more than that!

I wanted to punch Kusuma for making that face at Yo when Yo greeted King as aunt. B*tch that's her aunt, and she is showing respect. I do take back my words about her trying to obstruct by being nosy (she is nosy though) in this episode she just stated the obvious state of misery and unfairness King,Yo and Chat are in.
And the grandma (wouldn't wish this on anyone in real life) deserves the scare she is getting from Cray Cray aunt. Also Pinsee preach girl, preach! Tell the old lady the way she made you feel. Being your benefactor is all good and well, but thinking you own that person and that the person owes you so much because you made the conscious choice to help them isn't being a good person. They owe you respect and they should honor the person, but not the way they did with Cray Cray aunt and saggy buttock face granny. I still dislike Pinsee and her no good ways, but her crazy partially came from having to submit herself to such an unhappy and prideful woman.
She hasn't learned a thing, still trying to make decisions for her own selfish reasons. Granny Lamoot death did nothing, and neither did her final words.
She is isolating her grandson for her own pride and old social status ways.
But she is noticing how quiet her house is, "why is the house quiet?" All I kept thinking about was the fact that Cray Cray aunt no longer lives there, so you have some peace since she can't yell at anyone. Plus the only people who cared to talk to you,that is not Chat, you didn't want there.

Phuchon shouldn't have said what he did to Chat, Chat should have punched him harder! I booed Phuchon for being the one to catch a fainting Yo, and being there when she received the happy news (ao happy there IS happy news:cheer::cheer:)
Still boo! Boo! Boo! Phuchon.

I still was :risas3: at the Cray Cray aunt and Way finding each other. He just found his downfall if she can't get him arrested and away from Yo and Chat forever no one can:pancarta:, since no one can mess up a "evil master plan" better than the Cray Cray aunt. :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Same and Jane are the best of the best of best friends out there. Talk some sense into Yo, give her a talking to. That GPS moment , lol! They are Yo's :cheer::cheer:.

Last edited:

Noire89

Simply smile
King so badly wanted to connect with Chat, whether it was as lovers or friends and I'm so happy they finally did in this episode. Just because someone comes first doesn't mean they're more deserving, it is a fact that King loved Chat from the beginning but everyone just took that and made it into a tool to use against Chat x Yo which I find to be an insult to King more than anything, her love was never meant to be a hindrance to anyone and yet here everyone is using it like it's nothing.
Yo trying so hard to hold it together and do the right thing, I don't blame her for not allowing Chat to hug her. That wall she's building would've fallen so quick.
I like, I agree, with your post! King deserves better! Being a responsibility or simply because he wants to make his family happy isn't a reason to marry anyone. King should learn that being thankful doesn't mean you belittle you own worth.

Last edited:

Noire89

Simply smile
B..bbut what eps tho ? :risas3:
I think it was episode 10. The forced "kiss" at the beginning had more action though...:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
I was sorely dispointed with it. When you watch it, please post your reaction. If it was anything like ours, :pancarta::pancarta:

I will say this though, the scene was just right based on the characters personalities in the lakorn.

*Edited to add the last sentence*

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Beside the little nose rub that Chut gave Yot and the forehead connection lol they could've let him give her a kiss on each side of the cheek before the willing. But Andrew has a thing of kissing air so I don't know how romantic it would look lol.

Hahaha @Noire89: Way just found his one way ticket to a jumpsuit. You don't mess with Crazy Aunt and think everything will be fine. If anyone on earth can find a way to fail at her plans she is Queen. He could have just disappeared and live life wonderfully but nope...bad people will find a way to get caught and Way found his 3 meals a day in a small cell through Auntie lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Booo ! The grandmother is going to get off scot-free from her bull****.
They don't have time for anything so yeah I figured she would get off just like the master that she is. I rather let her get off then let them waste any more of Yot and Chut's time together. I am desperate enough to see Chut happy I am willing to let every single one of them off lol