❤[CH3] Por Yung Lung Mai Warng (TV Scene): Pope Thanawat/Mew Nittha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think im gonna watch it too lol youve changed my mind.
Let's just watch it! I'm doing it right now! Haha. We can discuss it together and figure out what they're saying together too.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Continuing again! Didn't know that the guy playing Venice is Boy Pakorn's younger bro!! Haha.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Why do I even bother with TV Scene lakorns anymore???? They really do suck. For a comedy this lakorn was kind of depressing. Like WTF with the random robbery and killing off Khun Chai??? And so much time with Toi playing mind games with Camo only to disappear and randomly get pregnant with Toh. This lakorn kind of moves in circles with hardly anything being resolved. There really was no reason to give so much screen time to Toi with her evil plans and then not show how things end for her. N'ek is weak and makes stupid decisions all the time, her whole reason for leaving for three years was dumb and her decision to propose to Pump just out of hurt feelings is ridiculous. Also, Tod is a really ungrateful brother who is always taking the easy way out, it's hard to agree with any of his decisions. The ending was also really rushed. The only saving graces for this lakorn is the chemistry between Pope and Mew and the fantastic acting of the kid.