❤[CH3] Por Yung Lung Mai Warng (TV Scene): Pope Thanawat/Mew Nittha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Pope & Mew look so good together. I hope some more Pope fans pop up after BPS and will sub this lakorn
I know. Hopefully. I'm watching Pope's old lakorns right now while waiting for BPS. Haha. Consider me a new Pope Stan!! I think Mew suits him very well. She just needs to be more open to physical intimacy. Haha.

P

PrincessKarina

For real. It’s hard for me to imagine these Thai actors and actresses seriously being intimate on screen. It looks awakward! Toomtam is one I see that kisses and it looks decent because he knows how to tilt his head to make it more believable! Can you think of any Thai stars whose decent at portraying on screen intimacy? @phatman

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
For real. It’s hard for me to imagine these Thai actors and actresses seriously being intimate on screen. It looks awakward! Toomtam is one I see that kisses and it looks decent because he knows how to tilt his head to make it more believable! Can you think of any Thai stars whose decent at portraying on screen intimacy? @phatman
For sure Toomtam does great fake and real kisses. For some reason ONEHD has actors who can really fake a kiss. They do it the Korean way. Haha. Ch3 actors are more hesitant so in the end they're awkward. Even Ken is awkward even though he does real kisses. Haha. Tik does good fake and real kisses. I think Aum is pretty good too. Anne is the best though. Hahaha. She tops them all.

P

PrincessKarina

Seriously Channel 3 needs to have a kissing class for ALL their celebs! I think Korean celebs still kiss awkward but at least it’s more tolerable than Thai stars! @phatman

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
I know. Hopefully. I'm watching Pope's old lakorns right now while waiting for BPS. Haha. Consider me a new Pope Stan!! I think Mew suits him very well. She just needs to be more open to physical intimacy. Haha.
Ugh there's no Pope drama I want to watch besides this. I've watched the khun chai series too many times too.

I need more Pope in my life

P

PrincessKarina

I did and I didn't really like it. The whole Jui making Ploy jealous, then Ploy thinking Pope is cheating...then Pope assures there's nothing going on...and then the cycle starts again
Oh I see. I only saw that lakorn in bits and pieces. I wasn’t really into any of the characters. Plus the storyline wasn’t my cup of tea. Seriously lakorns with cheating spouses hurt me too much. I cringe. I’m literally heartbroken for the victim spouse! So I didn’t care for that lakorn! :thumbup:

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
Oh I see. I only saw that lakorn in bits and pieces. I wasn’t really into any of the characters. Plus the storyline wasn’t my cup of tea. Seriously lakorns with cheating spouses hurt me too much. I cringe. I’m literally heartbroken for the victim spouse! So I didn’t care for that lakorn! :thumbup:
Lol I think I remember Diana Flipo's character was being cheated on by Top Jaron's character too (I think he had like a sugar momma or something) and I think they were engaged or married?

I guess I should search for Chinese subs for this drama...or maybe maybe maybe rewatch him in Khun Chai..or rewatch bella in Padiwarada

P

PrincessKarina

Lol I think I remember Diana Flipo's character was being cheated on by Top Jaron's character too (I think he had like a sugar momma or something) and I think they were engaged or married?

I guess I should search for Chinese subs for this drama...or maybe maybe maybe rewatch him in Khun Chai..or rewatch bella in Padiwarada
Do you like Taew? Have you seen Nakee? That was a hit lakorn! Sorry off topic here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Falada

sarNie Adult

Do you know Chinese? *Sorry, off topic*

P

PrincessKarina

I do like Taew! I first saw her in Khun Chai series and she really reminded me of Aff. I haven't watched Nakee though. I thought it wasn't fully subbed?
Yay! Taew fans all the way! No Nakee is not fully subbed in English! :(

P

PrincessKarina

I wonder why since I keep reading such wonderful things about it!! Taew is so freaking gorgeous. I think Mew, Taew, and Bella are the prettiest to me in Ch 3
Lol! Almost same here. I love Aff, Taew and Mew. I don’t click with Bella!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ugh there's no Pope drama I want to watch besides this. I've watched the khun chai series too many times too.

I need more Pope in my life
Ruk Ok Rit??? Haha. I'm currently watching it. I'm on Ep10 and I'm still enjoying it somewhat. The story line is starting to deviate a little, but it's still interesting me because of Pope's cute character.

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
Ruk Ok Rit??? Haha. I'm currently watching it. I'm on Ep10 and I'm still enjoying it somewhat. The story line is starting to deviate a little, but it's still interesting me because of Pope's cute character.
Omg I forgot about that one! I think I finished it halfway and it was so subbed so slowly that I forgot about it

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Omg I forgot about that one! I think I finished it halfway and it was so subbed so slowly that I forgot about it
Everything is done now! You should go check it out! I got quite a few good laughs from the beginning. Actually it's funny throughout, imho.