❤[CH3] Ruk Rai (Kantana Evolution)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Mai is quite handsome in here. I've only been watching the Fin clips on YouTube since the story sounds like it'll drag, but I rather enjoy the chemistry between Mai, Natalie, and Kat. Kat's character is very pitiful, she grows evil after learning that she is a pawn in his revenge plan.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Willing scene will probably happen sometime this week. Cause she gets kidnap from her engagement ceremony tomorrow

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I can't quite get Lek's reasoning :facepalm: the girl is just hella confusing lol I wonder how many episodes are left, around 10 maybe? This is probably my first evening lakorn. It's not so bad and so far it's the only lakorn that holds my attention. It doesn't feel any different from a prime time lakorn tbh
The actress that plays Lek is super pretty and like a comment above said, she does remind me somehow of Yaya/Pat. Her acting on the other hand leaves a lot to be desired.

I need more pra-nang scenes though and less of the nonsense.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't quite get Lek's reasoning :facepalm: the girl is just hella confusing lol I wonder how many episodes are left, around 10 maybe? This is probably my first evening lakorn. It's not so bad and so far it's the only lakorn that holds my attention. It doesn't feel any different from a prime time lakorn tbh
The actress that plays Lek is super pretty and like a comment above said, she does remind me somehow of Yaya/Pat. Her acting on the other hand leaves a lot to be desired.

I need more pra-nang scenes though and less of the nonsense.
I think her acting is fine a lot better than even some overhyped no newbie actresses. She can emote and sometimes when about to cry or angry you can hear her voice breakdown plus her bodylanguage is not stiff. She still needs to improve cause we never stop learning but she definitly got potential

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Nat looked pretty in her pink traditional clothes. Gosh, Mai is just so off in this lakorn. If a slightly more experienced actor play his role it probably be a lot better. I know I complained about him more than I should lol but for the life of me I can't stop watching. His aggressiveness is so blah...Nat has some improvement still but she is toleable.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
^She did! She looked so beautiful!

was today's kiss a real one? I swear I spend too much time trying to see if the kisses are fake or not in this. All of them so far look angled. Except maybe the first one and this last one. I tried to gif to make sure lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol...It looked like Mai was pushing hard into her mouth. There are a more than enough of kissing scenes in here.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Nat looked pretty in her pink traditional clothes. Gosh, Mai is just so off in this lakorn. If a slightly more experienced actor play his role it probably be a lot better. I know I complained about him more than I should lol but for the life of me I can't stop watching. His aggressiveness is so blah...Nat has some improvement still but she is toleable.
He is not New Wongsakorn or Tle unappealing so I am fine with him lol. They got chemistry tho

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
OMG watching clips on youtube and they really captured some real classic thai lakorn moments. The p'ek is using some lines that I've been missing and haven't heard in a while. I want to watch this now haha.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ohhhh , I should start on this , so behind on lakorn these days , been just watching ramdom bed scene w/o even watching the lakorn , as if im a pervert or something LOL

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Nathalie is very pretty. She got a nice body like Patricia Good

queenyeon

sarNie Adult

We were so close dang but ofc Lek's so gullible. The confession/willing scene was so heart-tugging! One of the rare moments where Win looked genuinely vulnerable and wore his heart on his sleeve. I really liked Nat on that particular scene.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Natalie’s face is so round which makes her look like a young and beautiful! She’s more curvy than most Thai actresses.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Saw the fin clip and it made me want to watch this. I then listened to the OST and I really like it. I might watch it since I have nothing else to do with my life.

It's different seeing Kat as a nang rai. I'm just used to seeing her in Sixth Sense and Mue Prab Sai Diew.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Nat's face is chubby or the roundness makes it appears thick but she's pretty. And she is not paper thin walking around just waiting for the wind to knock her over. She has curves and looks healthy. The plot isn't a masterpiece by all means but whatever...It is a typical lakorn that fits perfectly in a lakorn world. Acting isn't award worthy (mai). But I am keeping up with it lol