❤[CH3] Ruk Rai (Kantana Evolution)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Ah, I just started this last night and it started out good so far. I’m only on episode 2 and I find Nat’s acting to be pretty good for a newbie. She’s hitting all the right emotional scenes. Natalie is so pretty too and she does look like a mix of Patricia and Yaya.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ah, I just started this last night and it started out good so far. I’m only on episode 2 and I find Nat’s acting to be pretty good for a newbie. She’s hitting all the right emotional scenes. Natalie is so pretty too and she does look like a mix of Patricia and Yaya.
I think she is good but sometimes she needs to tone down, sometimes she puts too much emotion into something that shouldn't be that 'big" a deal lol. Girl, you need to be caught up like yesterday :p the fun stuff happens at episode 21 lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I think she is good but sometimes she needs to tone down, sometimes she puts too much emotion into something that shouldn't be that 'big" a deal lol. Girl, you need to be caught up like yesterday :p the fun stuff happens at episode 21 lol
Yup, with the right coaching and directing, Nat can become a very good actress. She have time to improve. I’ve only been watching clips here and there without subbed. Is anyone subbing this lakorn?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Honestly, this lakorn isn't even much of a difference with channel 3 prime time lakorns considering most of their lakorns went off the rail this year. The only obvious difference is the episode numbers. And I think, that says a lot about the channel when their evening and prime time lakorns start to blend in. SOME evening lakorn you watched it and know it belong this one not so much.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think with channel 3 sometimes their evening lakorns are more entertaining than their prime time haahahaha. I forgot which one it was that we were into last time but I remember you girls were here for it enjoying it to @Koy123 & @byebye .. I think it was actually a Kat Trinya lakorn with First, No?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think with channel 3 sometimes their evening lakorns are more entertaining than their prime time haahahaha. I forgot which one it was that we were into last time but I remember you girls were here for it enjoying it to @Koy123 & @byebye .. I think it was actually a Kat Trinya lakorn with First, No?
It feels like that was 10 years ago. I think Kuan Kamethep was the first lakorn that I truly got involved in a forum it was with Matt and Tye. I remembered staying up so late to chat in that lakorn thread. The lakorn was funny, supposed to be a comedy then Bam...out of nowhere there was a R scene. Gosh, those were the good old days. And can't believe I have been here this long.

But yes, some of their lakorns in the evenings are entertaining. And when an even lakorns becomes pointless and funny you expect it and enjoy it cause you know in the back of your mind, it is such an evening thing lol. Now when a prime time lakorn starts to be like that, we all be like, dang this lakorn is stupid hahahha

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I know what you're talking about - it's Mue Prab Sai Diew, I miss that drama. The other dramas that aren't prime but we enjoyed were Naree Rissaya and Paen Rai Tai Long Ruk.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Haha that lakorn was so hilarious, I didn't even care about plot anymore , I just want to see what silliness they do or say next :risas3:. This lakorn is almost like Remake of Barp Ruk Talay Fun , with ramdom & off the wall character . I'm goin have to go back and watch the beginning

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Haha that lakorn was so hilarious, I didn't even care about plot anymore , I just want to see what silliness they do or say next :risas3:. This lakorn is almost like Remake of Barp Ruk Talay Fun , with ramdom & off the wall character . I'm goin have to go back and watch the beginning
Did you see the willing scene for Jai Luang yet?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The bed scene where she was laying next to pra'ek then taking selfie and sending it to rai next morning lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
Already pregrant ? Are they fishes ?!! I just saw the willing scene the other day and ran off to start on eps 1 tho LOL .

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Rai is faking the pregnancy as usual to trap the pra'ek. Her last resort to keep a man that has no desire to stay.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ohhh , ok . Fake. It goin be a slow process for me on this lakorn , I have a few drama all line up lol