❤[CH3] Sai Tarn Hua Jai (Makers Group) : James Ma/Mint Chalida / Alex Rendel /Prim Prima / Carissa S

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
what this story about and yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yes, confirmed!

From KCL:  @ ละครที่ เจมส์ มาร์ รับเล่นของผู้จัด “เจ๊ท” ณัฐพงศ์ ลงตัวแล้วที่ละครรีเมกเรื่อง สายธารหัวใจ กลับมาเจอะกับ “มิ้นต์” ชาลิดา อีกครั้งเจ้าค่ะ

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
This is rather bittersweet for me, I love JM but the loveline doesn't seem that great, unless they change it.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg I was literally just asking in another thread if the rumor of them reuniting was true lol. But hurray!!! So excited to see a Jalida reunion, they'll definitely hold me over until I get my Chario reunion. But from what I've heard I really hope they change the storyline because I want the p'ek to actually show that he loves n'ek. People say that wasn't the case in the original so hopefully that gets reworked in this version. So does this mean James won't be in a lakorn with Margie? Since I thought he only took one lakorn a year. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
byebye said:
Mint is going to have a blast year  next year. And she is going to have the best chemistry ever with James hahahha :wink: :wink: :wink:
Haha no you didn't just go there.

ip.smilez said:
Welcome back JM <3
Though the storyline isn't appealing, I'll just go with the flow.
What is the storyline?

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Haha no you didn't just go there.

What is the storyline?

lol....p'ek is like somewhat of a man***** and n'ek wasn't as significant and it seems that he didn't really love her in the original one, so we're hoping and praying that they make changes, at least to n'ek and p'ek's loveline.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
ip.smilez said:
Welcome back JM <3

Though the storyline isn't appealing, I'll just go with the flow.
I Agreee
Although i havent watched the film, the snippets from the old version didnt catch my attention

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Heidi said:
lol....p'ek is like somewhat of a man***** and n'ek wasn't as significant and it seems that he didn't really love her in the original one, so we're hoping and praying that they make changes, at least to n'ek and p'ek's loveline.
Oh ok so this one is a remake?

If that is the storyline then it will really challenge James to show that in his eyes. Most of the time it is easy to show love in the eyes especially if in real life the pair gets along very well. Pra'eks' eyes often goes dead when they have to show either hatred or neutral with no hidden fondness or love toward their nang'eks. Very few pra'eks can do it well. I'm excited to see how James will overcome the challenge.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Oh ok so this one is a remake?

If that is the storyline then it will really challenge James to show that in his eyes. Most of the time it is easy to show love in the eyes especially if in real life the pair gets along very well. Pra'eks' eyes often goes dead when they have to show either hatred or neutral with no hidden fondness or love toward their nang'eks. Very few pra'eks can do it well. I'm excited to see how James will overcome the challenge.

Yep, this is a remake of Ae Isariya and Jay Monton Jira's lakorn. I haven't seen the whole thing, but caught the snippets of it and in the comments, people pointed out that it seems that he didn't really love n'ek. The challenging role would be p'ek's gf whom he loved, but I think she was more of rai, but she dies sometime in the lakorn. This will be a challenge for James, looking forward to seeing James and Chalida reunite, just bittersweet, but hoping for changes.