❤[Ch3] The Cupids Series Part 5 : Sorn Ruk Kammathep (Broadcast Thai Television) Cheer & Toey P.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Clip of Toey and Cheer watching the last episode.

Dose anyone know what Nine say in this clip about???
https://www.instagram.com/p/BU1km_ZB892/?taken-by=cheerny

Cr to: kai_aukavut

Just want to congrats Cheer and Toey...their part was still trending on twitter since first episode air til the last episode. It seem like a lot of people like them.

This was one of Cheer lakorn she play the role so well in. I love her role as Oil.

For Toey, I really like him so much in his role as Att. I didn't notice Toey in the Khun chai series since I didn't watch all the part but I did take a notice of him in BR when he pair up with Wawwa. Their couple was cutie but I didn't really pay attention to him until til his lakorn with Jui & Janie air (I give that lakorn a chance since he was going to star in the Cupid series with Cheer and I want to see how he dress in modern time clothes) and also his lakorn "Puntai Norasingh 2016" with Mudmee. I've been wait for that lakorn since 2010 to finally air. I really like Mudmee back than. After watching him in this part with Cheer. He going to be one of my favor actor.

I really really going to miss Toey and Cheer so much now that their part end. I hope CH3 can pair these two up again later. Would like to see these two in a slap/kiss lakorn.

cecilia

Staff member
Today finale got me bawling. Oil's mom is so mean and selfish. It's hard being in Oil's shoe when all you want is love ... a child shouldn't have to choose between the one she loves :( I understand her mom wants to protect her but she shouldn't use her own experience against Angkkorn. Angkkorn is a good man! He did what he can to love Oil and vise versa. They deserve LOTS of love and happiness.

Anyway, I want to jump in the lakorn and give Angkkorn a big hug when he left Oil's house. Love shouldn't be this pitiful when all you have is love for each other T___T

Glad to see the lakorn end in a happy note -- Toey is so smexy!!!!

I look forward to Nychaa and Tono tomorrow :)

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Yah, I dont really watch Bomb either. Need some major improvement.

Goodness, I cried a pond over here lol. The tears kept rolling down my cheeks. Ayaiii! Hate that it ended ugh. I'll watch Tono/Nycha to see how I like it. It seems cute.
I don't see how Bomb is P'ek material.... like some supporting actors are more good looking to be P'ek.
I watch like the last two or three parts live.. i missed it cause was trying to watch mai luang with my sister and niece keep turning off my laptop and the tv.

Clip of Toey and Cheer watching the last episode.

Dose anyone know what Nine say in this clip about???
https://www.instagram.com/p/BU1km_ZB892/?taken-by=cheerny

Cr to: kai_aukavut

Just want to congrats Cheer and Toey...their part was still trending on twitter since first episode air til the last episode. It seem like a lot of people like them.

This was one of Cheer lakorn she play the role so well in. I love her role as Oil.

For Toey, I really like him so much in his role as Att. I didn't notice Toey in the Khun chai series since I didn't watch all the part but I did take a notice of him in BR when he pair up with Wawwa. Their couple was cutie but I didn't really pay attention to him until til his lakorn with Jui & Janie air (I give that lakorn a chance since he was going to star in the Cupid series with Cheer and I want to see how he dress in modern time clothes) and also his lakorn "Puntai Norasingh 2016" with Mudmee. I've been wait for that lakorn since 2010 to finally air. I really like Mudmee back than. After watching him in this part with Cheer. He going to be one of my favor actor.

I really really going to miss Toey and Cheer so much now that their part end. I hope CH3 can pair these two up again later. Would like to see these two in a slap/kiss lakorn.
He said to watch the drama and cheer is cute

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
@okaylove thank you so much ka.

Aww that is so cutie and sweet of him to said that about Cheer. I do not mind if he get to pair up with Cheer... 555 even though he young. lol

alissaax

I wish there was more episode... I want to see Bua and Charlie's relationship grow too!!!!:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

@okaylove thank you so much ka.

Aww that is so cutie and sweet of him to said that about Cheer. I do not mind if he get to pair up with Cheer... 555 even though he young. lol
You're welcome...

alissaax

Ommmmmggg cheer is doing a ig live... watching tonight's the night guest is Panjun and cris made a surprise appearance.... Panjun went all shy and red. So cheer was complaining why doesn't Toey react or feel like Panjun towards his n'ek. And Toey was watching her cause he was commenting..... and her fans keep asking questions and saying regarding that they should date in real life.:risas3::risas3:
And Cheer was teasing Toey about his crying scene that's he looks like a young child while crying

https://www.instagram.com/p/BU4OxQzBJ_s/
These four should have a drama together! !!!

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
this is my first cupid series that i watched. i wanted to watch ken & namtarm's part but i was busy. i jump into this part because i really like Toey and the teaser help alot too and boy i'm so happy i watch this part! Toey & Cheer are so cute, so finnnnn!!! i wished we got more episodes though. i hope thet get paired up again *praying* :cheer:
this makes me wanna watch the previous parts now that i watched this, i wanna see how other part is, especially Ken & Namtarn :love:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Anyone know why fans stared to have or put panda face smile to Cheer and Toey photos? Are the fans calling them panda couple? :confused0::confused12:

Last edited:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here is the rating for the last episode end this weekend.

Episode 7 )............5.8

rating for the hold 7 episodes

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Cheer and Toey were hang out with friends I think. Not to sure. They did a live IG chat.

Cr to: Cheer & Toey IG

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
I finally finished this part, and it was really good. I'm really impressed by the Cupids Series, as someone who've watched it from part 1 til the current part I have to say that the series gets better and better with each part.

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
Guys, someone can tell me what is he saying in this video? and why is the hashtag "toeycheerisreal" spreading out on instagram?
I ship them so badly in real life:crybaby2::love: :icon12:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Guys, someone can tell me what is he saying in this video? and why is the hashtag "toeycheerisreal" spreading out on instagram?
I ship them so badly in real life:crybaby2::love: :icon12:
Sorry I wasn't here for a while to post stuff about them in their other thread. I was kind of busy.

Sorry I don't know what he said in the clip. I think the reporter ask him about Cheer? I'm not that good in Thai.

For the hashtag "toeycheerisreal" I think the fans made that for them and other TC fans who are jin them. There is another hashtag on twitter too but I can't find it.

I try to find the hold interview of Toey the was talking:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I just started watching this. Surprisingly, I really like this. It's so funny that Cheer kept on getting hurt when she interfered w Toey's dates.

Izce

sarNie Hatchling
Hi to all the fans who kept this thread up to date until the show ended.

Its was Cris and Ken P. who led me to this series and i enjoyed Panjun and Cris series because i used to have standards for a bf. But since i was never a fan of Ken T.'s acting ( sorry to his fans T_T ) I skipped his and namtarn's. Then saw Toey and Cheer !

I found Toey and Cheer's episode so entertaining and just when i reached the end i kinda felt like it became a total package. Their chemistry is the best so far

I hope to see them together again this year though that might be impossible since ive seen that thwy already have new lakorn lined up.