❤[Ch3] The Cupids Series Part 5 : Sorn Ruk Kammathep (Broadcast Thai Television) Cheer & Toey P.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Some bts clips and photos

The cast was on Morning News show today.

Cr to: as tag, broadcastthaitv, tom_tam_ja, toeycheertogether, ployzroro, shy_of_turle,

fun

Expired Sarnie
although i dont like toey has a pra ek, i do like that when cheer stands next to him, it doesnt seem like she will topple over him lol

anyway it friday!!! just a few more hours but by then i will be in a deep sleep. night shift sucks

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Look like this part will end with 7 episodes in all. Part 6 trailer came out today.

This part is end on June 2, 2017

I'm so sad this part is end so soon its like it just air and already leaving. I'm not ready to said good bye to Cheer and Toey. 555

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yesterday episode was so cutie and lovey until Mum made a mess at the party and lie to Bua. Bua really need a wake up call. Don't she see Mum is lying to her.

I totally love Cheer when she did that dance. lol :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: When I saw the bts clip of it I just thought Cheer was having fun playing around but didn't know it was going to be in the lakorn.

Also I really like Oil and Mim friendship. Mim is a really good friend to help and worried about her friend.

Anyone know in this scene Att check that box was he suppose to check the other box. What did the box said? Can anyone help on that?

The end of yesterday episode have me :sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6: heartbroken. I feel so sad for both Att and Oil.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Some photos and clips:

I can't wait to see this scene. :love::love::love::love::icon12::icon12::icon12: :attempt:willing| or :attempt:rscenesw babysw :pancarta:

Photos cr to: somrakn, nong_arunosha, komchadluek

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I wish there was more episodeeessss!!!! I don't want it to end yet!!!! Only 2 episodes left!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Did anyone watch today episode if you did. Did ya notice that Cheer have two different outfit on in the same scene.

Cheer was wearing this outfit when they went to Cindy hotel but when the sister ran out of the room Cheer have on a different outfit on the red dress.

Before

After the sister ran off

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
Did anyone watch today episode if you did. Did ya notice that Cheer have two different outfit on in the same scene.

Cheer was wearing this outfit when they went to Cindy hotel but when the sister ran out of the room Cheer have on a different outfit on the red dress.

Before

After the sister ran off
she exchange the outfit with Cindy actually...to trick Mum.if I'm not mistaken.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Finally have time to sit and enjoy, super excited to start on episode 4, 5 and today's episode. Will be back.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
she exchange the outfit with Cindy actually...to trick Mum.if I'm not mistaken.
Thank you. I notice that too Cindy was wearing that brownish outfit in the first caps too but didn't think about it. lol Thanks.

Finally the episode of Cheer, Toey, Tono and Nychaa on 3 Zaa show air.

Its so funny Cheer trick Toey what was inside the backpack and Toey got scare but when Toey did the same thing back at Cheer its so funny she ran off. 5555

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Forgot here clip of Cheer with Toey and other cast member at K'Nong Arunosha place watching their part yesterday.

Cr to: Cheer, Nong Arunosha, Toey Pongsakorn, tom_tam_ja

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
love today eps.but khun mae too sadist toward men.poor oil and art

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I honestly don't want this part to end!! I've been watching only this and Tee Nee Mee Ruk.
I seriously can't believe Toey is only 25, born in 1992.. And I thought he was at least 30 or late 20 already.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here a bts of Cheer and Toey.

Also there going to be a fan greet and meet but Cheer won't be there. Only Toey, Pop Pitcherpat, Marina Balenciaga, & Gee Sutthirak are there on June 2, 2017

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
It look like fans want these two to be in a Thai remake DOTS...:)... I don't think CH3 would get to remake it. It be more like True4U who get it, since Ananda was talking about this remake if the copyright was up and if Thailand get the copyright.

Cr to: gamonwan_thonglao, love_cheerny