❤ [CH3] Tra Barp See Chompoo (Love Drama Company): Pon Nawasch/Bua Wansiri

MKfan132

sarNie Granny
From Wiki: https://th.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ณวัสน์_ภู่พันธัชสีห์

"ภณเป็นบุตรคนที่สามของครอบครัว โดยมีพี่สาว 1 คน และ พี่ชาย 1 คน และที่หนุ่มภณมีหน้าตาคมออกแนวลูกครึ่งก็เพราะว่าคุณทวดเป็นชาวเยอรมัน[1][2]"

Pon is 3rd in the family. He has one older sister and one older brother. He looks mixed because his great grandmother is German.
Thanks for the info :).

spanky

sarNie Oldmaid
If p’ek is not forgiven easily, people will complain that it’s dragging or n’ek is too stubborn :nut:
They have done the forgiveness well before. So I have faith.

I would like a 60-40%. I know there's no happy medium but I know they can do it well.

I feel no longer than 2 ep and they and they can do a time jump and speed the time.

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
What are the other two guys up to? Are they plotting something against Pete? I agree with you all that Kriss had potential to be a good character, but he is also blinded by revenge since Pete lied to and took Chaya away from him. And when will Kiew find out that she is pregnant, so I can see her leaving him and then he'll regret everything he ever did to her?

tifar

sarNie Egg
I haven't watched the last 2 eps yet, but has Peat slept with or kissed Chaya yet? If not, she's too thick-skinned to realize he doesn't love her romantically and is totally using her.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Looks like someone is trying to do subs on episode 1 but there are a lot of errors. The person may just be copying the translation from Neko. I've made some corrections. I need a lot of people to review it (You don't have to know Thai), otherwise it won't get publish!

Here's how:

1) Click here
https://www.youtube.com/timedtext_editor?action_mde_edit_form=1&v=81WplZbxjCo&lang=en&bl=vmp&ui=hd&ref=player&tab=captions&o=U&ar=2

2) Click Edit

3) Click Looks good

4) Click Close

5) Exit

Thanks!
Done.
xo

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Looks like someone is trying to do subs on episode 1 but there are a lot of errors. The person may just be copying the translation from Neko. I've made some corrections. I need a lot of people to review it (You don't have to know Thai), otherwise it won't get publish!

Here's how:

1) Click here
https://www.youtube.com/timedtext_editor?action_mde_edit_form=1&v=81WplZbxjCo&lang=en&bl=vmp&ui=hd&ref=player&tab=captions&o=U&ar=2

2) Click Edit

3) Click Looks good

4) Click Close

5) Exit

Thanks!
I think it was already published.. when i open the playlist the first video starts with the captions

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I think it was already published.. when i open the playlist the first video starts with the captions
Yes, it's already published but you can still make revisions. I revised only the first video of 3 for episode 1. If you look at the other parts of episode 1, you'll noticed the difference.

Edited:
Yippee, I noticed the my changes were published!!
@3:41
"Hey! Do you want me to do this nicely or use violence."
I changed it to "Hey! Do you want me to do this nicely or use force."

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie Oldmaid
So the man child is not going to grow up till the last episode. They should have given equal opportunity to be unreasonable lol.
Right...urg... ...they ruin many things by dragging it.

I love Mia 2018... partly because they didn't drag the affair like the original.

Pacing is key...

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
I haven't watched the last 2 eps yet, but has Peat slept with or kissed Chaya yet? If not, she's too thick-skinned to realize he doesn't love her romantically and is totally using her.
They have kissed, but Pete haven't slept with her...yet. Oh god, I hope he doesn't sleep with her. That would just be wrong. I feel like she's starting to realize that Pete doesn't love her like she loves him. Just look at her reaction when Pete dragged Kiew to the car, and also when she spy on Pete going to Kiew's room. 555, love that jealous expression of hers.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
If Chaya doesn't know that Pete loves Kiew, man she is one delusional human...
Even a baby would know Pete is madly in love with his wife.
Did you all see how smoothly quick he turned around and disengaged Chaya's hold when he was trying to drag Kiew away? It was kind of sexy. 55555

Am I the only one who keeps anticipating n'ek to either throw up, get dizzy or faint? I'm waiting for her to just faint while Pete is throwing a tantrum. Nothing makes a man more nervous and worried than his wife fainting.

I think Pete's friend and Kiew's friend are so cute. Their height difference makes them look compatible. Their bickering is kind of adorable. They'd be a cute couple if they had a lakorn together.

The secretary and Chris becoming cohorts is just plain stupid. We don't need another stupid distraction from the main plot. Why did the writer throw this sub-plot in? It takes away too much of Pete and Kiew's scene. We already have Chaya being a pathetic distraction. We don't need more.

freyja78

sarNie Egg
If Chaya doesn't know that Pete loves Kiew, man she is one delusional human...
Even a baby would know Pete is madly in love with his wife.
Did you all see how smoothly quick he turned around and disengaged Chaya's hold when he was trying to drag Kiew away? It was kind of sexy. 55555

Am I the only one who keeps anticipating n'ek to either throw up, get dizzy or faint? I'm waiting for her to just faint while Pete is throwing a tantrum. Nothing makes a man more nervous and worried than his wife fainting.

I think Pete's friend and Kiew's friend are so cute. Their height difference makes them look compatible. Their bickering is kind of adorable. They'd be a cute couple if they had a lakorn together.

The secretary and Chris becoming cohorts is just plain stupid. We don't need another stupid distraction from the main plot. Why did the writer throw this sub-plot in? It takes away too much of Pete and Kiew's scene. We already have Chaya being a pathetic distraction. We don't need more.
Spoiler Alert: I read a summary somewhere that the crisis Kriss created will pave the way for Peat to finally understand that his Dad truly loves him and care for him so I guess that’s an important part in this roller coaster ride. He would however lose Kiew after that, so that would be the biggest blow for the man child.