❤ [CH3] Tra Barp See Chompoo (Love Drama Company): Pon Nawasch/Bua Wansiri

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Damn it i thought Pete would force his way into her room or take her to their room. :risas3::facepalm:
If only Chris doesn't have bad intentions to destory Pete's life by using Kiew... then I wouldnt him and Kiew

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
I’m so happy Kiew is finally seeing how awful Pete is to her to leave him. Def a slap in the face to him when she told him they don’t love each other anymore and to just let her go.

I would totally root for Cris and Kiew too only if he didn’t have bad intentions towards Pete.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
From Wiki: https://th.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ณวัสน์_ภู่พันธัชสีห์

"ภณเป็นบุตรคนที่สามของครอบครัว โดยมีพี่สาว 1 คน และ พี่ชาย 1 คน และที่หนุ่มภณมีหน้าตาคมออกแนวลูกครึ่งก็เพราะว่าคุณทวดเป็นชาวเยอรมัน[1][2]"

Pon is 3rd in the family. He has one older sister and one older brother. He looks mixed because his great grandmother is German.
Thanks for the info :).

spanky

sarNie OldFart
If p’ek is not forgiven easily, people will complain that it’s dragging or n’ek is too stubborn :nut:
They have done the forgiveness well before. So I have faith.

I would like a 60-40%. I know there's no happy medium but I know they can do it well.

I feel no longer than 2 ep and they and they can do a time jump and speed the time.

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
What are the other two guys up to? Are they plotting something against Pete? I agree with you all that Kriss had potential to be a good character, but he is also blinded by revenge since Pete lied to and took Chaya away from him. And when will Kiew find out that she is pregnant, so I can see her leaving him and then he'll regret everything he ever did to her?

tifar

sarNie Egg
I haven't watched the last 2 eps yet, but has Peat slept with or kissed Chaya yet? If not, she's too thick-skinned to realize he doesn't love her romantically and is totally using her.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Looks like someone is trying to do subs on episode 1 but there are a lot of errors. The person may just be copying the translation from Neko. I've made some corrections. I need a lot of people to review it (You don't have to know Thai), otherwise it won't get publish!

Here's how:

1) Click here
https://www.youtube.com/timedtext_e...bl=vmp&ui=hd&ref=player&tab=captions&o=U&ar=2

2) Click Edit

3) Click Looks good

4) Click Close

5) Exit

Thanks!