❤ [CH3] Tra Barp See Chompoo (Love Drama Company): Pon Nawasch/Bua Wansiri

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Looks like someone is trying to do subs on episode 1 but there are a lot of errors. The person may just be copying the translation from Neko. I've made some corrections. I need a lot of people to review it (You don't have to know Thai), otherwise it won't get publish!

Here's how:

1) Click here
https://www.youtube.com/timedtext_e...bl=vmp&ui=hd&ref=player&tab=captions&o=U&ar=2

2) Click Edit

3) Click Looks good

4) Click Close

5) Exit

Thanks!
I think it was already published.. when i open the playlist the first video starts with the captions

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I think it was already published.. when i open the playlist the first video starts with the captions
Yes, it's already published but you can still make revisions. I revised only the first video of 3 for episode 1. If you look at the other parts of episode 1, you'll noticed the difference.

Edited:
Yippee, I noticed the my changes were published!!
@3:41
"Hey! Do you want me to do this nicely or use violence."
I changed it to "Hey! Do you want me to do this nicely or use force."

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
So the man child is not going to grow up till the last episode. They should have given equal opportunity to be unreasonable lol.
Right...urg... ...they ruin many things by dragging it.

I love Mia 2018... partly because they didn't drag the affair like the original.

Pacing is key...

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
I haven't watched the last 2 eps yet, but has Peat slept with or kissed Chaya yet? If not, she's too thick-skinned to realize he doesn't love her romantically and is totally using her.
They have kissed, but Pete haven't slept with her...yet. Oh god, I hope he doesn't sleep with her. That would just be wrong. I feel like she's starting to realize that Pete doesn't love her like she loves him. Just look at her reaction when Pete dragged Kiew to the car, and also when she spy on Pete going to Kiew's room. 555, love that jealous expression of hers.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
If Chaya doesn't know that Pete loves Kiew, man she is one delusional human...
Even a baby would know Pete is madly in love with his wife.
Did you all see how smoothly quick he turned around and disengaged Chaya's hold when he was trying to drag Kiew away? It was kind of sexy. 55555

Am I the only one who keeps anticipating n'ek to either throw up, get dizzy or faint? I'm waiting for her to just faint while Pete is throwing a tantrum. Nothing makes a man more nervous and worried than his wife fainting.

I think Pete's friend and Kiew's friend are so cute. Their height difference makes them look compatible. Their bickering is kind of adorable. They'd be a cute couple if they had a lakorn together.

The secretary and Chris becoming cohorts is just plain stupid. We don't need another stupid distraction from the main plot. Why did the writer throw this sub-plot in? It takes away too much of Pete and Kiew's scene. We already have Chaya being a pathetic distraction. We don't need more.

freyja78

sarNie Egg
If Chaya doesn't know that Pete loves Kiew, man she is one delusional human...
Even a baby would know Pete is madly in love with his wife.
Did you all see how smoothly quick he turned around and disengaged Chaya's hold when he was trying to drag Kiew away? It was kind of sexy. 55555

Am I the only one who keeps anticipating n'ek to either throw up, get dizzy or faint? I'm waiting for her to just faint while Pete is throwing a tantrum. Nothing makes a man more nervous and worried than his wife fainting.

I think Pete's friend and Kiew's friend are so cute. Their height difference makes them look compatible. Their bickering is kind of adorable. They'd be a cute couple if they had a lakorn together.

The secretary and Chris becoming cohorts is just plain stupid. We don't need another stupid distraction from the main plot. Why did the writer throw this sub-plot in? It takes away too much of Pete and Kiew's scene. We already have Chaya being a pathetic distraction. We don't need more.
Spoiler Alert: I read a summary somewhere that the crisis Kriss created will pave the way for Peat to finally understand that his Dad truly loves him and care for him so I guess that’s an important part in this roller coaster ride. He would however lose Kiew after that, so that would be the biggest blow for the man child.

tifar

sarNie Egg
That's my guilty pleasure in a lakorn, the pregnancy trope, lol.
I don't think we have enough eps for a pregnancy storyline though, they have too much unresolved loose ends to tie up.
I hope they don't rush the ending and make her forgive him too quick.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Spoiler Alert: I read a summary somewhere that the crisis Kriss created will pave the way for Peat to finally understand that his Dad truly loves him and care for him so I guess that’s an important part in this roller coaster ride. He would however lose Kiew after that, so that would be the biggest blow for the man child.
I hope Pete can realize it soon... I've started FF all the scenes except the ones with K&P.

That's my guilty pleasure in a lakorn, the pregnancy trope, lol.
I don't think we have enough eps for a pregnancy storyline though, they have too much unresolved loose ends to tie up.
I hope they don't rush the ending and make her forgive him too quick.
Yeah, I hope they don't rush the ending too. I just want a whole episode of K&P. When they flirt it's so cute.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So Peat gonna nurse his play toy then come looking for his wife...to do what lol. Did he seriously think she was going to let him sleep with her? Sometimes the way a pra'ek think in these kind of situation is nothing but amazingly stupid.

Chaya isn't dumb...she is going to play the fool role until it no longer requires of her lol. She knows Peat isn't in to her. I mean, a girl no matter how foolish she is in love has to realize a guy doesn't love you if you have to fake an injury/sickness just to get his attention and it wasn't even for a full night.

The lakorn is annoying because of Chaya and Peat to a degree but I am hanging on because at one point Kiew is going leave his tantrum behind and makes him work for her.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
So Peat gonna nurse his play toy then come looking for his wife...to do what lol. Did he seriously think she was going to let him sleep with her? Sometimes the way a pra'ek think in these kind of situation is nothing but amazingly stupid.

Chaya isn't dumb...she is going to play the fool role until it no longer requires of her lol. She knows Peat isn't in to her. I mean, a girl no matter how foolish she is in love has to realize a guy doesn't love you if you have to fake an injury/sickness just to get his attention and it wasn't even for a full night.

The lakorn is annoying because of Chaya and Peat to a degree but I am hanging on because at one point Kiew is going leave his tantrum behind and makes him work for her.

On top of it he feeds into it.

Pk revenge is too unreasonable. The beef is with the dad.

"Her mom killed/hurt his mom"

Well sir... you killed her's. Fucking even Steven.

I want to see him suffer... ...but he'll suffer for 1 ep

Last edited:

alissaax

What are they saying? :sad6:I don't understand a word :facepalm:
Pete; If you're going to work, you must go with me!
Kiew; I don't want to go with you.
Pete; You can't fight me.
Chaiya; Pete, you love me. You don't love kiew, right?
Chris; I have something important that I want to consult.
Kiew; The thing Chris did is right, you're the one who is wrong
Chaiya; I'm on your side, we'll find out the truth together
Pete; Why isn't you that's beside me.
Pete; Chris where are you?
Chris; I want to tell you but Kiew probably doesn't want you to know.

P'kade? said he didn't send people to destory the store and would never do something terrible like that.
And why would Chris accuse his older brother for then?

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
Pete; If you're going to work, you must go with me!
Kiew; I don't want to go with you.
Pete; You can't fight me.
Chaiya; Pete, you love me. You don't love kiew, right?
Chris; I have something important that I want to consult.
Kiew; The thing Chris did is right, you're the one who is wrong
Chaiya; I'm on your side, we'll find out the truth together
Pete; Why isn't you that's beside me.
Pete; Chris where are you?
Chris; I want to tell you but Kiew probably doesn't want you to know.

P'kade? said he didn't send people to destory the store and would never do something terrible like that.
And why would Chris accuse his older brother for then?
Ti amo :love: Thank you so much for the translation

alissaax

I found a summary for ending and its probably from the book but it just made me hate chaiya more, even though the storyline is completely different.