❤ [CH3] Tra Barp See Chompoo (Love Drama Company): Pon Nawasch/Bua Wansiri

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Pete; If you're going to work, you must go with me!
Kiew; I don't want to go with you.
Pete; You can't fight me.
Chaiya; Pete, you love me. You don't love kiew, right?
Chris; I have something important that I want to consult.
Kiew; The thing Chris did is right, you're the one who is wrong
Chaiya; I'm on your side, we'll find out the truth together
Pete; Why isn't you that's beside me.
Pete; Chris where are you?
Chris; I want to tell you but Kiew probably doesn't want you to know.

P'kade? said he didn't send people to destory the store and would never do something terrible like that.
And why would Chris accuse his older brother for then?
Thank you so much for the translation.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
This scene hasn't aired yet, correct?

Looks like Kiew has had enough. She took her wedding ring off and threw it back to Peat. No one's fault but your own Peat. Now, you get to live the consequences of your actions.
Yes, that's the preview for episode 22 on Monday!

lazee123

sarNie Egg
The lakorn is really popular internationally it seems. The article below (in Chinese) states that the fans were upset when the 20 seconds kiss in Episode 18 was edited out during the airing. Due to the fans' uproar, the production company re-uploaded the kiss with background music (on instagram as I've seen). The article describes the kiss as a 20-seconds 'passionate kiss.' :D

http://maplestage.com/article/8El2M/新婚夜老公拋下正宮找小三! 泰劇太渣還刪「20秒床上激吻」網怒:喪心病狂

byebye

sarNie OldFart
On channel 3 YouTube channel international fans that doesn't understand Thai still wake up early to watch it lol. It's pretty popular more so than the other lakorns that are airing right now. Honestly, I think Pon might have a lot to do with it.

The kiss was tastefully done. So not sure what the big deal is. Even kids nowadays have seen worst. Channel 3 needs to quit being so greedy. We fans deserve some treat once in a while considering how much we put up with the camera angles.

This storyline isn't new but sometimes there are lakorns that just grab people's attention. It's nice to know an evening lakorn with less popular people are getting the attention though.

Last edited:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Can you share the ending summary? I can manage spoilers haha.
I haven't actually found summary for the last eps. Its most likely from the book cause in this summary Pete overheard a conversation between his father kiew and their family lawyer about his birth, finds out the truth that Nai isnt his father, runs off and getting into a accident. But because he called Chaiya before the accident, she was the first person to know that he lost part of his memory so she filled him with lies that they're lovers and kiew is actually been having a affair with their father and the baby shes pregnant with isnt his. A doctor helps kiew and makes pete jealous, kiew takes pete to her old home where they once lived together and used as their newlywed/bridal home. This brings back part of his memories, they have a love scene and it bring back most of his memories. Four years later, they have a 3 and a half year old son, kiew is pregnant with their second baby. Nai is recovering from his fall down the stairs that left him paralyzed in a wheelchair and has developed feelings for his personal nurse who took care of him.

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
On channel 3 YouTube channel international fans that doesn't understand Thai still wake up early to watch it lol. It's pretty popular more so than the other lakorns that are airing right now. Honestly, I think Pon might have a lot to do with it.

The kiss was tastefully done. So not sure what the big deal is. Even kids nowadays have seen worst. Channel 3 needs to quit being so greedy. We fans deserve some treat once in a while considering how much we put up with the camera angles.

This storyline isn't new but sometimes there are lakorns that just grab people's attention. It's nice to know an evening lakorn with less popular people are getting the attention though.
I always find it funny how the media censor stuff. In general, it's funny how society deals with censorship. I mean, we were taught about the Holocaust in grade school...so seeing a naked body or two shouldn't be a big deal. Especially if it's a 20 second kiss scene between two consenting adult.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
What were they saying in the preview?
If he really has a plan to destory Pete, there must be something to prove it.
Announced for everyone to know that Patsakorn is fired
If you really hate me to destory/hurt me like this, lets get a divorce.