❤ [CH3] Tra Barp See Chompoo (Love Drama Company): Pon Nawasch/Bua Wansiri

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
The doctor said she has high white blood cells in her blood , shes bruising up easily and that they'll need to run more tests on her.
At least we know Pete isn't going to fall prey to her weakness anymore. Maybe this time she'll give Chris a chance. He cares for her so much...

sarN

sarNie Granny
She 29 looking like a teenager , man , i will give up my parents for that youthful look.

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
I just cannot wait until the next episode. I want to see him regret ever doing bad things to Kiew!
Saw the preview of Kiew throwing the ring at him. I'm quite satisfied (the in your face excited feeling). haha

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
How else will she get pregnant? So far, they've only slept together once and that was before the wedding. They had to wait 1 month for their wedding. So, no baby. haha
Lol, lakorns are so repetitive that I thought she was preggo for sure. But nothing happened so I knew it wasn't happening.

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
What did the Dad say that made Pete come to his senses? Like he actually broke down.
Hello, i am new to this forum. Theres more to this but he basically begged Pete to stop tormenting him and his daughter, and at the end of it he said he wonders if Pete would be happier if Pete didnt have him as his dad.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
How else will she get pregnant? So far, they've only slept together once and that was before the wedding. They had to wait 1 month for their wedding. So, no baby. haha
Hahaha it willl happen somehow. If they had follow the book storyline, pete returns back after 4 year to help manage the family company, kiew drank alot of wine at the company party and one of petes mistresses pushes kiew into the pool, pete jump in to help her, take her home cause theyre both wet and might get sick so end up at his apartment and they ended up sleep together willingly but she cries over it after. She wakes up alone the next morning and finds him gone but left a note with the deed to her house. They're on a vacation with their father and his personal nurse, kiew invited her doctor friend and pete is pissed and jealous but he calls to invite chaiya, chaiya who left pete for someone else want to get back together. Pete is jealous so he takes kiew to his room and tries to rape her but she screams so everyone see her naked on his bed while Pete stands near the bed. Pete announces he'll marry kiew. They have a willing in the bathtub, after everyone left the room. On their wedding night another almost willing and after pete's car accident another willing. By the end of the book, 4 years later they have a 3 and a half year son and shes pregnant and pete teases her that they have more kids for their father.

Last edited:

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
Hahaha it willl happen somehow. If they had follow the book storyline, pete returns back after 4 year to help manage the family company, kiew drank alot of wine at the company party and one of petes mistresses pushes kiew into the pool, pete jump in to help her, take her home cause theyre both wet and might get sick so ends up at his apartment and they ended up sleep together willingly but she cries over it after. She wakes up alone the next morning and finds him gone but left a note with the deed to her house. They're on a vacation with their father and his personal nurse, kiew invited her doctor friend and pete is pissed and jealous but he calls to invite chaiya, chaiya who left pete for someone else want to get back together. Pete is jealous so he takes kiew to his room and tries to rape her but she screams so everyone see her naked on his bed while Pete stands near the bed. Pete announces he'll marry kiew. They have a willing in the bathtub, after everyone left the room. On their wedding night another almost willing and after pete's car accident another willing. By the end of the book, 4 years later they have a 3 and a half year son and shes pregnant and pete teases her that they have more kids for their father.
WOW!! That would be a story I want to watch. haha

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Hahaha it willl happen somehow. If they had follow the book storyline, pete returns back after 4 year to help manage the family company, kiew drank alot of wine at the company party and one of petes mistresses pushes kiew into the pool, pete jump in to help her, take her home cause theyre both wet and might get sick so end up at his apartment and they ended up sleep together willingly but she cries over it after. She wakes up alone the next morning and finds him gone but left a note with the deed to her house. They're on a vacation with their father and his personal nurse, kiew invited her doctor friend and pete is pissed and jealous but he calls to invite chaiya, chaiya who left pete for someone else want to get back together. Pete is jealous so he takes kiew to his room and tries to rape her but she screams so everyone see her naked on his bed while Pete stands near the bed. Pete announces he'll marry kiew. They have a willing in the bathtub, after everyone left the room. On their wedding night another almost willing and after pete's car accident another willing. By the end of the book, 4 years later they have a 3 and a half year son and shes pregnant and pete teases her that they have more kids for their father.
What?? Who thought it was okay to cut all these scenes? They need a pay deduction. Okay, jk, but seriously this would have been a better storyline. Well, I'm still happy with the current version, so I guess it sucks but still manageable. Thanks for the summary!

Suiiiilove90

sarNie Egg
May I ask a small question to whoever could help?
Where can I find the full version of the novel? Because several sites in Thai have some limited free chapters :((

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
https://www.instagram.com/p/BrhEJ8SgNKk
Chaiya: you're going to ask me to marry you right?
Pete; ive never love you
Chaiya; Pete please dont go. i beg you. Get out dont bother with me
Chaiya; chris do you love me? Can you please do something for me
Kiew; youre always like this. a good person.
Chris: im just a normal person. That has feelings happy sad... and vengeful
Nai: chris kidnap kiew and asked pete to go meet him alone
Chris: im going to make him repay the sins he created.
Chris; Im just like you, using other people to have revenge.
Ta; stop it before its too late.
Chris; its already too late
Everyone; chris!