❤ [CH3] Tra Barp See Chompoo (Love Drama Company): Pon Nawasch/Bua Wansiri

freyja78

sarNie Egg
Peat is now in despair. I’d like to see him hurt as much as he hurt Kiew. I wonder how they will wrap up everything to have a satisfying ending with just 2 episodes left. I hope they can portray well how he truly loves Kiew.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
What?? Who thought it was okay to cut all these scenes? They need a pay deduction. Okay, jk, but seriously this would have been a better storyline. Well, I'm still happy with the current version, so I guess it sucks but still manageable. Thanks for the summary!
The book storyline is really good, chaiya is an actress and she ends up losing her acting status and so she starts modeling sexy photoshoot, dating a old business man that is a client to pete and kiews company because she has issues with the clubs she owns. Kiew and Chaiya encounter at a event the business man hosts and start bickering again. Kiews friend pa ends up married to petes friend kata but they havent had any kids by the end of the book, pete teases kiew about teaching their friends how to have kids. And pete was still jealous about kiews doctor friend until he was certain the doctor has a girl friend.
May I ask a small question to whoever could help?
Where can I find the full version of the novel? Because several sites in Thai have some limited free chapters :((
You might have to buy the book, i was listening to audio on yt that had some chapters towards the end.
Where can I watch ep 23 live?
The ch3thailand app or websites like guchill
Ive been using this one
https://www.adintrend.com/hd/m/ch3

alissaax

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrhMwQqA3Bd/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Chaiya; I was willing to do everything for you pete, even willing when everyone called me a stupid person. But on my worst day, you still dont even have eyes for me
Pete; at one point i must choose the one i love most even if i must hurt one person.
Chris; its alright chaiya, ill keep my promise and do everything.

Pon: please watch tra barp see chompoo, its almost ending, currently really exciting and intense.

Last edited:

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
I am gonna be so mad if Kiew forgives Pete easily, even after he rescues her. He needs to work his ass off in winning her trust and love back.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I heard chaiya said “mia noi” omg pls dont tell me they had slept together while pete married to kiew

Edit; i pity chaiya..... sigh pete this is why you dont lead ppl on

alissaax

I heard chaiya said “mia noi” omg pls dont tell me they had slept together while pete married to kiew

Edit; i pity chaiya..... sigh pete this is why you dont lead ppl on
No they didn't, just other people titled her his mistress cause he's married to kiew but has Chaiya beside him also she moved and living in his house.

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
I almost wanna scold Kiew for being too easy on Pete but then she let go of his grip when he was about to put the ring back on her finger bwahahaha.

alissaax

I almost wanna scold Kiew for being too easy on Pete but then she let go of his grip when he was about to put the ring back on her finger bwahahaha.
Shes holding back probably because chaiya is sick.

alissaax

Ok I hate how they're making this all about Chaya. Seriously? Can we focus on Pete and Kiew now. Can she hold back because what he did was not easy to forgive instead of Chaya's illness.
Idk my internet connection wasnt stable and kept freezing. But some typical thai lakorn naive nang ek usually gives up praek if the side girl is really sick and dying.
What did Kiew say in the preview?
Didnt get the whole line cause of my internet but she said "no matter how much i love you.. " its either i cant do this anymore, i dont want this anymore, or i cant handle it anymore

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
Idk my internet connection wasnt stable and kept freezing. But some typical thai lakorn naive nang ek usually gives up praek if the side girl is really sick and dying.

Didnt get the whole line cause of my internet but she said "no matter how much i love you.. " its either i cant do this anymore, i dont want this anymore, or i cant handle it anymore
Thank you so much. Well I just really hope they don't dwell on Chaya's sickness drama too much. We've had enough of Chaya tbh. Hope they give the spotlight to Pete and Kiew's unresolved issues and how Pete will try to win her back.