❤ [CH3] Tra Barp See Chompoo (Love Drama Company): Pon Nawasch/Bua Wansiri

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
With only two episodes left and so many issues left unresolved, I really wonder how they are gonna wrap up the ending...

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
If I could only read Thai, I would have definitely bought the book! :crybaby2:

I really was hoping for a preggo/baby scene

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
I hope so 24, tomorrow's episode wont be the last. I would want everything to be resolved nicely, even with Chaya's side.
Dont mean to bring another drama up but with Esther's last lakorn with Bie, they kinda just left the side girl behind. Like did she die or something?? Lmao

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
I hope so 24, tomorrow's episode wont be the last. I would want everything to be resolved nicely, even with Chaya's side.
Dont mean to bring another drama up but with Esther's last lakorn with Bie, they kinda just left the side girl behind. Like did she die or something?? Lmao
So 24 is not the last episode? I'm confused.

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
So 24 is not the last episode? I'm confused.
I'm pretty sure it is, at least thats what i have read from others, I just REALLY HOPE it isnt the last. The preview for the last ep doesnt look like its a preview for the last ep, it looks very anticlimatic. Because they still have to deal with Chaya's disease and work through our main couple's issues... All in 45 minutes. :facepalm:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
24 episodes.
Bua and pon mentioned in a interview that filming at seoul tower? Was their most memorable moment because it was really cold that pon squeezed and pop the heat pack in his pocket.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Ep 24 final ep preview translation.
Chaiya: if you dont love me, then just hate me.
Chris: chaiya... dont leave me
Kiew: no matter how much i love, i dont want to handle it anymore

Chris says ya ben arai bpai, not sure how to word it. The translation would be dont be something wrong