❤[CH7] Hong Neua Mungkorn : Big M/Bow Maylada

sarN

sarNie Granny
Idk. Never saw any work of the p'ek , he look like a flower Boy version of Wolverine and BOW:icon12: seen like a tough cookie LOL , will watch for her tho , regardless the flaw , the casting or whatever , BOW :icon12::icon12:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
BigM is okay. I rather watch him than New is I have to choose. Lol
This is true. I can't watch New at all. Not even Bow could get me to watch him. I'm shallow I admit it.

Watch us jinx it and after the one with Weir, Bow will get stuck with New.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
This is true. I can't watch New at all. Not even Bow could get me to watch him. I'm shallow I admit it.

Watch us jinx it and after the one with Weir, Bow will get stuck with New.
Lol. I thought she is having a lakorn with New. They’re still currently shooting.

Amethyst

sarNie Egg
First episode got a rating of 5.2 and currently has a lot of buzz on social media. Congrats to BigM, Bow and the rest of the cast.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
5.2 is not that good of a rating for ch7, but good buzz is still good.

Last edited:

Amethyst

sarNie Egg
Considering the fluctuations in ratings lately, 5.2 is not that bad. Other lakorns debuted lower so I think this one is starting off on the right footing and has the chance to pick up even higher if the acting and script are consistent.

m010313

sarNie Egg
I love it so far! Bow and Big M look really good together. I can't wait for more. I hope they share some sweet scenes on screen!

m010313

sarNie Egg
Anyone know where I can get the song Bow sang? I wanna buy it on iTunes or somewhere!!!! I love it! Please help!!!

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Ok after the first couple episodes, Big M is alright. Not quite a fan but him and Bow are cute together. I can root for them. But I like Bank and Bow too. Was the last version a love triangle? I don't remember Bank's character in the old one.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Prakotgarndee has really grown as a production, this lakorn is certainly well done.

Bow is great in this. I know there were some complaints about her taking on such a grand role but I think she owned it. She was tough but she played it with such elegance and vulnerability that truly does make her a swan. She acted each scene well. Even the murder scenes were acted pretty excellently and she never came off as unfitting for her character.

This is truly a n'ek motivated lakorn, the p'ek takes a backseat in all of this. Big M did a better job here than in what I'm seeing in Pleng Ruk Pleng Pbuen where certain scenes are stiff. He certainly does the brooding and vengeful character well. Really felt bad for him here, what a victim of circumstances. There are so many things that screwed him up in this lakorn, even when he's trying to kill the n'ek you still understand where he's coming from. He has pretty good chemistry with Bow despite this obviously not being a love story. Sucks that she got to tell him she loves him but he couldn't say it in words. I do love how protective he is of Liu and is always shielding her first, even after she drinks the poison and dying, he's still shielding her.

I like that the murder scenes in this lakorn are done with no hesitation. Even when the p'ek and n'ek have to kill someone, they pretty much do it instantly and with conviction. The p'ek and n'ek don't pretend to be good people, they are out to survive and avenge in this world and when they intend on doing something, they'll do whatever means necessary. This is a very unique lakorn where you don't get all the bull crap that you usually get in lakorns where the leads can't harm the bad guys because they're so goody goody.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
I just finished the last episode yesterday and I cried so much during the last two scenes. It's been pretty long since I last cried for a lakorn (koo gum) but wow this lakorn surprised me. Very good writing and the acting from the cast was great. It's not Bow's most recent lakorn but she definitely owned her role and certainly is a good actress. Really looking forward to future lakorns. Her vulnerability made me cry a lot with her. The pranang's chemistry was good. The scene where Big M said they're like parallel lines and Bow replied "but we still get to watch the stars here together, don't we?" was beautiful and heartwarming. I'm down for another lakorn for these two. Overall such a good lakorn