❤[CH7] Hong Neua Mungkorn : Big M/Bow Maylada

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
We're following Bow like a lost puppy. Lol. Yeah, I'll give this lakorn a try even though I'm not fond of the lead actor. The older version starring Marsha and Tang was pretty good from what I remember.

sarN

sarNie Granny
:love::love::love: I watch Anything w/ bow , even if it bore me to death .

spanky

sarNie OldFart
damn dedication there...I may looove an actor but I can't watch something that bores me to death hahaha

sarN

sarNie Granny
damn dedication there...I may looove an actor but I can't watch something that bores me to death hahaha
I thought 'Nora' was a bit boring , I only pay attention to Bow 's scene lolll everyone else was cardboard

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I thought 'Nora' was a bit boring , I only pay attention to Bow 's scene lolll everyone else was cardboard
I only watch her and Mike's scenes in Nora. This couple is very entertaining to watch. Hope they have one more lakorn together!!!

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Airing the 28th. Saw a new mini teaser and Bow looks pretty fierce. Didn't think she had it in her but she's got the walk down lol.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Bow look pretty and so innocent in here. Wonder if they’ll keep the same ending like the previous version. If they do, it doesn’t have a happy ending

m010313

sarNie Egg
I love bow! Will watch it for her. Doesn't seem like there's any sweet scenes from the MV? I hope they'll share some!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Bank needs to have a lakorn together with Bow after that scene from the mv, they loook good together!

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Yeah Bank looks better with Bow. Never saw BigM in anything but I'm not really impressed.

Also from the mv, Bow doesn't look as gangster-ish as Marsha did in the old one when she took over. Her cute face works against her. But that shot of her strutting in the long black/gold coat is good. That was the scene I saw before and said she looked fierce. Not so much the other times.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I thought Bow look like she’s about to cry in that black and gold scene walking in. Yeah, she doesn’t look as gangster-ish as Marsha did.
BigM is okay. I rather watch him than New is I have to choose. Lol