❤[Ch7] Nai Hoi Tamin (Pordeecom) : Michael Pattaradet/ Pooklook Fonthip

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm having so much fun making another poster for this. I hope it blows Pordeecom's mind. Wishful thinking indeed. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I remember they were rumored to star in a lakorn together a year or two ago but I was really against it because I didn't favor Now as a newbie. She just didn't look like a n'ek. Well look at me now! She's plain jane at first sight but her acting really shines and that smile of hers is so adorable. Child, you done won me over in Kularb Len Fai.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
And that sexy dance seduction scene is embedded in my eyes. Not a lot can do it well. I'd totally watch it again for those 3 ladies.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
For anyone who wants to listen to the soundtrack from the old version. My sister actually ordered the CD from Thailand. We were kind of crazy over this lakorn. It just gave the Mon Ruk Look Toong vibe that had disappeared for awhile. They were pretty much the same cast with a few variations. Haha. I'm glad Pordeecom is bringing back musical lakorns. They were a big part of my childhood. I love reminiscing. It feels homely.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-txktsW82M 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CSM9YZDvlU

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I actually like her debut look in a way. It's like how your favorite child actor grows up to be a beautiful one.

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
I guess I'm the only one who doesn't think Now looked plain jane whether it was before or now. When I first watched her debut in Love Julinsee, I thought she was insanely pretty. She barely had any makeup on yet she was just glowing with her sparkling, mischievous eyes and infectious smile. Then when I followed her on IG and saw the pictures of her attending award shows, I was astonished by how gorgeous she was when all dolled up. A lot of actresses cake on loads of makeup and only appear nice during photoshoots with the help of lights, angles and photoshop. To me, Now doesn't need all of that to look good because even bare faced, she's already that pretty. Over the years, she's only gotten prettier and refined looking. It was during that period where the Thai industry was starting to be bombarded with all the half caste actresses so seeing Now on screen was like a breath of fresh air. Finally an actress with a pure Thai look who can actually act and speak Thai fluently without hindrance to me as a viewer. It's a plus that she has a spunky, sweet personality off screen that adds to her charm. It's just a pity that Channel 7 is wasting her talent.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
She always has this next door neighbor girl image. I'd like her to spice it up a little. She has the potential to be able to act like Pooklook's dramatic roles as she has expressive eyes. And she can do sexy even though her body is lacking in comparison to other actresses in ch7( Poo). I also want to see her in mischievous role like in Love Julinsee one more too. See ch7 has an unpolished gem yet they keep promoting talentless sexy icons.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
NOOOOO! Why would he do this to me??? P'Thong is planning to have New and Now reunite in a new lakorn. I tagged your butt in my photos for you to cast Now alongside Weir not New! He better not be in here either. 

From KCL:   @ เคยพบรักกันในกองละคร “เสือสั่งฟ้า 2” มาแล้ว ล่าสุดมีข่าวว่าผู้จัด “ธงชัย ประสงค์สันติ” เตรียมให้ “นิว” วงศกร และ “นาว” ทิสานาฏ กลับมาเจอกันอีกครั้ง