❤[Ch7] Nai Hoi Tamin (Pordeecom) : Michael Pattaradet/ Pooklook Fonthip

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Ruj from the star. He's not in any lakorns cus he refused to be a pra'ek. He said he can't act because his passion is not in acting. He just want to make music so he stuck with it. Exact was ready to make him a pra'ek and promote him because he has the look but he just didn't want it. He's a good singer though.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Omg, he looks like he could be a Taiwanese star. Why would he refuse to be p'ek? He's cute. Exact needs better looking p'eks!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
lol Because he said that he came into the industry to make music, acting is not his thing. Totally have my respect.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
But he should so give it a try and do both. Acting can be his side job. Lol. I gotta see how he looks in motion.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Omg Meow, he's adorable! He has a p'ek aura about him. He has the Weir charm like friendly and down to earth kind of thing going on. I think it's just people from Khon Kaen. They're down to earth and charismatic. I don't like his hair though. Reminds me of Mike He during Devil Beside You days.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
lol He was so so cute when he was younger or at least when he first came into the industry. He still looks cute now but man back then, if he went for it he would had been popular. He is so charming when he smiles too.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Gosh, now I sia dai him. Thanks for the disappointment Meow. Lol. But thanks for introducing me to him. I'm gonna go stalk him now.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Gonna stalk him tomorrow. Lol. Thanks for introducing us. We're getting hitched soon. Shh. Don't tell Weir. He's still my baby. Haha

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
My picks for p'ek: Thanwa, Weir, or Mike. Last choice Off. It would be awesome for an Off and Baifern reunion.

As for n'ek anyone but Min. Like the girl but never could watch her lakorns.

The girl from Sao Noi Oi Kwan sounds alright speaking Issan. And she's super cute.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Umm, Weir posted up a picture of him and Alexandra asking fans if they still remember them. Wahhh? What could this mean? It's so random!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Is it on rerun? I wouldn't know. Lol. I wouldn't mind them even though ive never seen their lakorn. I just like their song together.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Man Alexandra totally messed up her face. She went to Japan for a while and came back with almost a new face. Not sure why, I found her so darn cute in the lakorn with Weir.

She has a good voice and I was trying to see what she has been up to...Her music video about what 2 years ago...took me by surprise. She tweak her nose and fixed her eyes...and her chin a little pointed. She looks like an anime character but just weird looking when you see it in a person. I was kind of sad, that she fixed herself up.

But her music is good still...