❤[Ch7] Nai Hoi Tamin (Pordeecom) : Michael Pattaradet/ Pooklook Fonthip

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
Everyone kept commenting and saying Sai Lohid. I don't like war period lakorns so no! Lol.

Reuang koo jin nan chun mai roo. Mai thit dtam kaao kong puak kao dtae mai plaek jai tah jing. Mike rerm tam ngaan gub saao saao geng geng lae suay. Ja gerd mee koo jin mai laew.
Reu wah puak kao daang laew, mai thong len kow jin id. Lol

I love Sai Lo Hit, Kob was cute in there but yeah no war movie just yet.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I believe she has sort of been doing her internship all this time that's why she's been doing only one lakorn that's taking forever to film.

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
She's being doing her internship while filming for Atitha. And gosh I hope it's true and that Channel 7 isn't just teasing us fans for the fun of it. Being a fan of Now all these years has taught me to not keep my hopes to high because my baby never gets the best scripts or co-stars but a part of me wishes that the elders have finally come to their senses and start promoting her. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@mahalo;
Oh that makes sense. I thought Now was going on a drama hiatus while she does her internship.

I do hope this is pair is true because I want more from Now and why not pair her up with Weir. :) Ahhh

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Now's internship will end in three months according to New's interview, but she'll have a new lakorn with him for Pordeecom. Grrr. Maybe they can cast her again in here? Highly doubt it. It really might go to Bow. Why why why?? 

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
So.. people are assuming that this will go to Mike and Thanwa because it was hinted that they're both suppose to be in a lakorn together and that Mike will be working with Pordeecom next :) 

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Thanwa Suriyajak ja, the guy pairing with Sammy in Fai Rak Game Rorn. It's still a speculation though but I can understand why people think they're in this lakorn because both Mike and Thanwa are from Khon Kaen, can speak E-san and can sing very well. I'm just cringing because that means this will possibly be another Mike and Bow reunion. 

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
I had been skimming this thread from page 1. I want Weir in this. He's perfect for the role. He can sing. I'm okay with Mike,but thanwa..for this lakorn I don't think it's fit
Badly want Now in this, she is so beautiful. She does have Thai's look.
But if they get to cast Sammy!! :woot: :woot: I'll be so happy. Dream for this pairing a long time.

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Ohhh lol! My bad, I should have been more specific. Basically Khun Phokar hinted that these two praeks will star together so it's either between this or Reun Wayla unless there's another lakorn from Channel 7 with two male leads. I'm okay with Bow if they pair her with Thanwa but will the elders really put the MB in the same project but pair them with others? The fans would be in rage. 

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
A lot of Channel 7 actresses have really good voices and can carry a tune compared to those from the opposite house. I'm fine with anyone in here so long as are they're not too Chinese looking.