❤[ CH7] Nai Keun Nao Sang Dao Yung Oun (Pordeecom): Louise Hesse / Stephanie Auernig

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
OK! So we did get more cute moments between pranang in todays ep than yeterdays ep. Prawat finally told Lwaita how he felt towards her and it's so cute. And about mik, man I dislike him but at the same time I appreciate him protecting the big boss from harming Lew! He's a pitiful character. Can't wait for the next eps! Its goin be heck to the CUTE. CUTE AS HELL!

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
oh snap, i read the spoiler (by accdent) I know who the big boss is!
oh my!I like how you read it "by accident"LOL! I want to know!!! but I think I can wait lol. And where are you reading the spoilers??

Last edited:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Im reading from Thairath. I only read for Pawat & Lew's scenes but somehow my eyes kept reading scenes of Mick and Lew and I couldn't stop hahahaha.

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Im reading from Thairath. I only read for Pawat & Lew's scenes but somehow my eyes kept reading scenes of Mick and Lew and I couldn't stop hahahaha.
ahhh I see. Ok. so may I ask, Is the big boss someone really unexpected?

TubbyTinker

idk lol. To me, when I read it, I was like oh him lol.
Like I wasn't surprised but I wasn't expecting him either lol

Yaam

sarNie Adult
I can't believe how low the rating is for this lakorn... But seems like ch7 lskorn lately on prime time slot aren't doing well. This lakorn is very mellow which I like.

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
I can't believe how low the rating is for this lakorn... But seems like ch7 lskorn lately on prime time slot aren't doing well. This lakorn is very mellow which I like.
Right!!!! The ratings are just ugh. Despite the ratings I'm still really enjoying the lakorn.

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG! EP.9!!I can't!!Like pranang's so dam CUTE I couldn't stop squealing!! Iknow I've been saying that their CUTE!!But that's because they are freakin CUTE!!TOO CUTE!!lol..I sure don't miss them bickering anymore lol.And Louis seems to be wearing a lot, like a lot of blue. Not that it bothers me, he looks good. Man sucks how low the ratings are (highest ratings so far is 3.4) and not much spamming wit me here. Come on where all y'all at? Like I don't understand?

Last edited:

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Lew's bestfriend Gina is also very pretty. I would like to see her as Na'ek one day. I believe her name is Pim, correct me if I'm wrong. I was kinda hoping she would have a love interest too...Man I feel like stephany, louis,Pim,boss,chap,noey etc. all the dara's can totally relate to this storyline in some aspects like the stupid reporters always making untrue news about them, and the pressure of not wanting to disappoint fanclubs wit their KOOJIN when in real life they may already have a significant other.

Last edited:

TubbyTinker

Girl I am here! LOL but yeah I skimmed through ep9 while downloading it and I coudnt help but blush myself hahahhaha. I really love Gna, she's such a good friend and I like how she is honest with Pawat when she asked him if he loves Lew or not. Yeah I wish for her to have a love interest too

The ex wife is so freaken annoying though! Like girl, move on already, you're the one that broke his heart! I like how Naree isn't teh weak type here that would back out from the relationship. I was surprised when she fought back and talked back to Kochakorn. Her and Lew knows how to defend one self and tahst what I like about the ladies in this lakorn.

heres the photo of Louis and Stephany from the 2019 CH7 diary

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Ep.10 man. Pranang's boyfriend and girlfriend relationship build up thoo. I really enjoyed the process of them growing to love each other, it's just so relatable,cute,and nice, refreshing almost. Seems like next weeks eps are going to be drama drama+romance :aaaaa::risas3: I really regret listening to the scripts on youtube, cause they're such spoilers!!! But also so hard to resist because I want to know what's going to happen!! My impatient a**:BangHead:I

TubbyTinker

LOL I feel you! But I had to stop reading spoilers for myself kekekeke

That scene where Pawat confesses to Lew and they kissed, the whole scene before that where Lew was like if you don't want to tell me the truth, you can say the opposite and both of them had their fingers crossed, I was cheesing like crazy lmao! These two are cheesy but I find myself blusing with them hahahhahaha. This lakorn makes up for Hak Lin Chang on so many levels hahahhaha

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
LOL I feel you! But I had to stop reading spoilers for myself kekekeke

That scene where Pawat confesses to Lew and they kissed, the whole scene before that where Lew was like if you don't want to tell me the truth, you can say the opposite and both of them had their fingers crossed, I was cheesing like crazy lmao! These two are cheesy but I find myself blusing with them hahahhahaha. This lakorn makes up for Hak Lin Chang on so many levels hahahhaha
OMG!! Tell me about it!!! That scene was :love::aaaaa::risas3:! And speaking of Hak Lin Chang, their kiss in there was pretty dam HOTslapandkiss LOL, but other then that, yup this lakorn really does make up for it!!!

Yaam

sarNie Adult
All the recent scenes of Louis and Steph are making me squeal!!!! They are so adorable together! Their love story is so innocent and pure. Love it! All those kisses recently too. Omg!

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Oho! So many sweet moments between PraNang this episode it's super satisfying!! Seems like big boss will be revealed and prawat's heart is going to break tomorrow.

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
omg! so far...I think ep12 is my favorite. I know I know it was a very heartbreaking episode :crybaby2:but it was very well done:clap:! Like we can see how much Pranang longed for each other. I just love todays episode!!! And that scene where pranang stared at each other from a distant mouthing something to each other, their hearts understood each other (cheesy:risas3:). Holy but this lakorn is somewhat unique.