❤[CH7] Por Mod Jao Sanae (Dida Video) : Donut Phatthrapon/Pim Pimprapa

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Oh so this is the lakorn that will be replacing LepCrut and possibly go against Kham See Tarndon. Thus particular series tend to do well though which is probably why they kept adding to it. I wouldn't be surprised if the ratings beat ch3. The quality of this installment actually look better than the last 2 too lol.

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
anyone know what the storyline is all about?? i saw clips here and there in youtube but can't quite get it... there is a scene where pim is wearing a nurse outfit and there is also a scene where the red genie(?) made her fall on the pool and also that scene where pim put a girl's face in the cake---so, is pim's character a spoiled brat or something?? can someone please tell....

meenia

sarNie Adult
nope i'm lost too. There were 4 babies in total right. Two girls two boys... or am i wrong. I was confused since Bee was putting them everywhere. lol. but was bee's baby girl and boy or both girls.... so who did he switch at the hospital.. gosh more question then answer. LOL. I saw that there are 3 couples so more people than i know right now...

spanky

sarNie OldFart
anyone know what the storyline is all about?? i saw clips here and there in youtube but can't quite get it... there is a scene where pim is wearing a nurse outfit and there is also a scene where the red genie(?) made her fall on the pool and also that scene where pim put a girl's face in the cake---so, is pim's character a spoiled brat or something?? can someone please tell....
What I can gather. Pim's family hates the "witches" and want to destroy them. Her outfit changes when she is in his domain

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
All I know Kob is pushing her daughter hard to be next superstar

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
The daughter is pretty but she is still too young.
I feel she is trying too hard to make her next Thailand star. It is good to educate your kid by making him/her learn a lot of things but sometimes the kid can feel too pressured on meeting some expectations especially if he/she wants to do something different from what the parents want

spanky

sarNie OldFart
How is she pushy? I don't really follow?

By promoting her?

Maybe it's 2nd nature for her to go above and beyond since that is her field

I know I do so in my field of work...sometime I forget and can't help myself