❤[CH7] Ra Bum Marn (Ninobrothers) : Vee Weraparp / Preaw Tussaneeya / Bank Artit / Katreeya English

Yaam

sarNie Adult
I was looking all over for a thread for this lakorn, but can't find one at all. I've watched teasers for this lakorn multiples times and it actually looks like it's gonna be a good one - so hopefully someone subs this and it doesn't turn out to be disappointing! Love Kat and Tong. Not a fan of Vee. Not interested in Praew and Bank, but the storyline got me. Bank's role seems insignificant tbh. I really love the ost by Kat & Tong totally obsessed by it rn!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Vee is still pra'ek?? Why can't they give it to Arnus? Is it just me or Praew looks soo dead. Is she still in her ghost role. Haha.

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Vee is still pra'ek?? Why can't they give it to Arnus? Is it just me or Praew looks soo dead. Is she still in her ghost role. Haha.
She's very pale naturally! She looks older than new comers since she has a mature look. I think she's not the prettiest, but some angles she is.

meenia

sarNie Adult
I just want to know Kat and Tong's ending song. It's so good to hear these two. I grew up listening to their musics. LOL. Don't care much about the lakorn but i want that ending songs. LOL.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
is this a remake of Anne and Ken's where Anne's twin dies and she comes back for revenge? Didn't she and Ken end up together in that one?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This lakorn was well done. I thought it would be straightforward vengeance but I did not see the twists and turns coming, especially with Nee's revelation. I would have preferred that Tawika's plans not be revealed so fast and she tricked Art for a bit longer since the scenes afterwards were a bit slow. The reason for Tawika's revenge may seem ridiculous but if you think about people who think while angry and so deep in grief that they are blind to reason, this is exactly what a person will do.

The acting is pretty good from all of the cast. All the characters were all massively flawed but in a way you feel for them by the end. Vee plays the disgusting player well and Kat is great as usual. It's hard to actually hate Chalita, she's pretty pitiful at times and if she didn't have such a terrible husband, she wouldn't turn out this way. It's tragic how things ended for her and Art and the sacrifice she had made for him until the very end. Preaw is great as usual. Bank is also a really good actor, I didn't realize how good he is until this lakorn. He's a very expressive actor. The little girl was also incredibly good.

The relationship between Tawika and Dan was pretty good too, I like the progression of it and how they didn't bother to hide their feelings for one another too much. I love Note's character, he's such a nice guy and he's so fair when it came to Tawika and Dan. Note is also a fantastic actor, he can play the villain and the good guy so well.

Last edited: