❤ [GMM25]Ngao: Aum Atichart/Pang Ornjira/Kao Jirayu/Pattie Ungsamalin

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
Do you guys remember this cute boy ?
Hehe, he was Aum's nephew on Reang Tawan.

He probably comes to visit Aum when they were filming Ngao, he said although 2 years they haven't met, but P'Aum is still looking handsome... hehe ... such a cute boy.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Do you guys remember this cute boy ?
Hehe, he was Aum's nephew on Reang Tawan.

He probably comes to visit Aum when they were filming Ngao, he said although 2 years they haven't met, but P'Aum is still looking handsome... hehe ... such a cute boy.
Aww hes still a cute little boy! And pattie and aum look good sitting next to one another

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
Aww hes still a cute little boy! And pattie and aum look good sitting next to one another
Agreed, Aum is still look good with younger actresses. I wish he still has chance to pair up as pranang with any young actress like Pattie or Preem..
This photo was just posted from 11/7, means they are still filming, well I guess this will out until the end of this year, October is the earliest. Haizzz...

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Wow... this makes the Channel 7 one look bad LOL. I'm excited!! I wanted a good remake but couldn't stand Channel 7's. Still love the original song, it brings back memories haha

sarNie Adult
Ooohhh Pattie and Aum looking good as a couple. They'll probably not get together of course lol.

I hope Kao eventually turns out to be a good guy in the end or Pattie just leaves him. Dude is always playing a player nowadays.

I usually just stick to GMM teen dramas, but I'll give this a shot. Looks really interesting.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Oh sweet, so they are going to add in the past where the nangek was a princess and the two men were the generals.

Oh gosh just saw the teaser, it looks intense!! So excited! They add more to the backstory, and doesn't seem like she was a princess. In the last ch7 version, she was a princess? Well doesn't matter, this version looks awesome!

meenia

sarNie Adult
Kao has grown so much but i still see the little boy in him. I can't take him seriously as the Pae'ek. LOL. Watching the trailer i'm like, but he's just a boy, i can't watch his romance. LOL. I'm feel so old it hurt... LOL.

sarNie Adult
Just started. I wanna see the new GMM guy in some more prominent roles. He's the guy who shot his cheating gf in the beginning.

Damn. Aum fits this role perfectly. Can't wait to find out how he became the lord of the underworld. I don't know what he is exactly. Is he Satan?

I liked episode 1 so far. Kao is such a terrific actor. He keeps getting player roles that I hate him lol.