❤ [GMM25]Ngao: Aum Atichart/Pang Ornjira/Kao Jirayu/Pattie Ungsamalin

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Not sure if I remember correctly but in the previous life, Aum'scharacter, did something wrong. (I want to say he betrayed the country, but I can't remember exactly) That is why he was punished by never being able to be reborn. N'eks character is also being punished in her present life.

This lakorn is actually about Aum's character, the prince (of hell). He takes the souls of the humans who have sinned and sends them to retribution.

Everyone is basically living their present life paying for their previous sins. This lakorn is heavy in Buddhist teachings.

p.s. Be ready to cry for Aum & Pattie. Kao's character is miniscule in this, unless GMM rewrites his character to be more relevant. Also, you will hate Pang's character in this very very much.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Whoa!!! Just went through all the pages and man Aum is back!! Oh how I miss him and pra’eks that have that sexy/manly look. This one looks interesting, I’m going to give it a shot.

sarNie Adult
Oh god the nangek who inherits something, and the dude making her fall in love with him so he can take what's hers. Yea, I'm done with that storyline.

The Aum/Pattie/Pang in the previous life and now coming together to repay their sins in the present life is already an interesting storyline. They honestly didn't need to squeeze in that inheritance storyline.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
For anyone who wants to know how he became lord of the underworld and the entire presmise of the series (based off kelly's version) spoiler below...

In Ayutthaya Period he saved many lives and was a good soldier. He did alot of good. However, he wanted to save the woman he love so he made a pact with Burmese soldiers to open the door for Bang Rajan or a different camp or even he main city. So he created equal amount of merit and sins. He is a "gray" character, not exactly full dark or full light. Thus, he is in charge of punishing people for their sins as he is a neutral person. Also, it is his punishment for the sins he committed. He is tired of this job and he meets Kao's character who he sees isn't fully a bad person or fully a good person. Potentially can be his replacement, so he can finally move on.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I cried a lot for the Prince.
His existence was very sad and lonely... until N'ek reborn and he met her again.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Omg everytime I look at Aum, I remember why I’m so in love with him :love: he is my type of dude! Manly but nothing really overbearing!

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
OMG OMG OMG??????

WHERE WAS I LATELY ?????:BangHead:

DARM YOU WORK! :BangHead:

Is this out?
OMG....

@SuzieJ : BABY I love your signature :love:
And where can I watch this with Engsub babie :icon12:

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
Omg the opening scenes of the Lakorn! Dang love it already!
WOWOWOW... you make me supper excited!!!!! Love his interview too....

Omg everytime I look at Aum, I remember why I’m so in love with him :love: he is my type of dude! Manly but nothing really overbearing!
Me too.... I haven't watch any drama since the last time I told you here, too busy with everything and lost mood.
But now seeing this out my mood is back... have to watch this for the old man ... Aum.... hihi...

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
OMG OMG OMG??????

WHERE WAS I LATELY ?????:BangHead:

DARM YOU WORK! :BangHead:

Is this out?
OMG....

@SuzieJ : BABY I love your signature :love:
And where can I watch this with Engsub babie :icon12:
Lol yes it's on already. I'm on epi2 right now but without sub. Not sure where you can watch the sub one.

This one is just as hair raising as the other two version except I still think Sam is a little scarier or more intimidating. Aum is so handsome though. I kinda think Kao is a little young for this role though. I mean I love him and all but I think Toomtam or Sean would be a better fit physically.

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
I was waiting for THIS!!!!
.... Aum is so handsome though.....
HAHA.... I am so happy to see you enjoying it now...:love:

Oh well a beautiful girl called @SuzieJ has sent me the Engsub link...:aaaaa: (LOVE YOU AND MISSED YOU TOO GIRL :icon12:)

I can't wait to get out of my work then sit back with a cup of coffee and enjoy this one.... :cheer:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I was waiting for THIS!!!!

HAHA.... I am so happy to see you enjoying it now...:love:

Oh well a beautiful girl called @SuzieJ has sent me the Engsub link...:aaaaa: (LOVE YOU AND MISSED YOU TOO GIRL :icon12:)

I can't wait to get out of my work then sit back with a cup of coffee and enjoy this one.... :cheer:
Have fun watching! Sit back and relax while watching handsome Aum :icon12:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Another thing that this version lack is the explanation of each levels of hell. Like if you're not Buddhist or familiar with the levels in hell through other religions then it is a little confusing and lacks the feeling of chillingness. Still haunting though.

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
i saw Thippy uploads the part1 of 1st episode on her dm channel so i'm here to check out the storyline and what??? Aum?
OMG! I'm super excited to see him in another lakorn and the man is still as hot as ever, not changed at all eversince i first saw him in Thara Himalai

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
I am watching it...

I am watching it...

AUM is on...

Wooohoooo.... :aaaaa::naughty2:

Cant believe I could watch this one together with you guys in Engsub this soon :sad6:... thank you so much all beloved subbers...:icon12: