❤ [GMM25]Ngao: Aum Atichart/Pang Ornjira/Kao Jirayu/Pattie Ungsamalin

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I dont extremely love it(Sam's veraion was still the best) but it is the best lakorn on at th moment (sorry my love Great). Well maybe because im hella biased since ive been loving both previous Ngao versions ive seen

sarNie Adult
Another thing that this version lack is the explanation of each levels of hell. Like if you're not Buddhist or familiar with the levels in hell through other religions then it is a little confusing and lacks the feeling of chillingness. Still haunting though.
I got that there were different levels of hell from the drama so far. Like with the cheaters being in some lava with a lot of other folks. Then the grandma being on that bed of lava and what appears to be an object going down on her repeatedly that seems torturous.

I didn't know there were different levels beforehand.

I actually like this drama a lot so far except for the Kao/Pattie storyline. The drama doesn't seem scary to me. I just have pity for whatever happened to Aum and then Pattie with her heart condition in the present life.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I got that there were different levels of hell from the drama so far. Like with the cheaters being in some lava with a lot of other folks. Then the grandma being on that bed of lava and what appears to be an object going down on her repeatedly that seems torturous.

I didn't know there were different levels beforehand.

I actually like this drama a lot so far except for the Kao/Pattie storyline. The drama doesn't seem scary to me. I just have pity for whatever happened to Aum and then Pattie with her heart condition in the present life.
Yeah its like not scary as in boo but scary as in like what would my final punishment be like when i die. The different levels of hell in here arent has scary then what it should be. If i remember correctly, there are 9 levels. I dont remember what is in each level but there are thorny tree for cheaters, kratak tong deang (pot of fire), and so forth.

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah its like not scary as in boo but scary as in like what would my final punishment be like when i die. The different levels of hell in here arent has scary then what it should be. If i remember correctly, there are 9 levels. I dont remember what is in each level but there are thorny tree for cheaters, kratak tong deang (pot of fire), and so forth.
Thanks for the info.

I am so happy to see you guys liking it so far, although you have seen better versions before. Lucky me I only watch this one so I can fully enjoy it. I love it and can't wait for the next ep being subbed.

Do you know how many eps was out already, and how many eps in total? How is the airing schedule? 2 eps a week or more? Sorry I am so behind all of this...:p

I need to watch ep 2 even without sub first.

sarNie Adult
@KitKat516 It would definitely be interesting if they did go through at least a quick explanation of each level as they're introduced. But I guess they cut it out, because they assume most people know about them or don't think it would be appealing.

@AumAX this is my first time watching it, too. So I have nothing to compare it to. Good for us haha.
So far, it's up to ep2. There were 2 eps last week that I watched on the 5th & 6th.

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
@72701 : Thanks for the info dear...
Yes this lakorn brings my mood back, I cant wait for the sub but watched ep 2 raw... haha... Although I didnt understand but I can guess some of the scenes...

Well I cant wait to discover the romantic between Aum and Pattie in previous life. I was so sad at first when I read Aum wont be having any love story in Ngao, but darm... hehe... the teaser showed that he had something with Pattie in previous life... even he will be lonely as a Satan (?) forever but at least he has a lover in this lakorn, and Pattie is such a cutie ... I wont complain any more... hehe

And Pang looks pretier on screen than I expect, she looked just normal on the pictures they showed before. I am satisfied :p

Last edited:

sarNie Adult
I didn't read the spoilers lol. But I think Aum does have a love story? But with him being the prince of darkness and all, they probably won't get together. Kind of reminds me of "Meet Joe Black". Satan never gets the girl awww.

I think Pang is really pretty. It hurts me to see her play rai so much. I prefer her in sassy with a kind heart roles instead.

I actually don't like period dramas (I usually skip or just skim it), but with this one, I'm actually really curious to see what happened in their previous life.

This is the only lakorn I'm watching atm.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I was a Buddhist for a long while before I became a Christian. But growing up my mom always scared me about what would happen if I don't do good in this lifetime lol. She would point out to a dysfunction family and said that could be you to be born into such family. Or an insect and says, see for someone to born as an insect they did many messed up things in their previous life. As a little kid I was scared hahhaha.

She usually talked about hell and the different levels. I have no idea why she thought telling all those things were cute. Once in a while if I am in the mood to listen to her I find it fascinating.

sarNie Adult
That's what I can't understand with religions that have a concept of hell or some kind of punishment for being "bad". My mom often scolds me to not complain, when she's overdoing it with the worshipping. Like it could be a blizzard outside, but she's gotta get cash from the bank to donate. And she says "don't complain. it'll take away from the good deed." or something like that.

I mean if you're doing good, shouldn't it be something that comes from your heart and good will? Not that you want a good after life and not "punished". I mean if the religions are real, can't whoever or whatever sense that you're not doing it out of your own intention or you have ulterior motives?

I guess I'm pessimistic. I feel that a lot of religion have a background in being created by powerful people who wanted to control/suppress those less powerful, manipulative and educated than them that "oh, you guys have a bad life, because you x, y, z in a previous life" and not that "hey, maybe we're scumbags and taking all the money/resources that should be helping the country and hording it for ourselves" kind of schtick. I mean if you go though US history, religion was definitely used as means to suppress slaves.

There are shady and corrupt politicians who are seemingly religious and all for "doing the work of God", but their actions don't look like pious people afraid of hell.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
My mom used to tell me that hell is on earth. She said that people don’t know if they’ll reborn or what after death, but the pain and suffering people have is in this life time which is like a comparison to hell.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
As a Christian I have a hard time with a specific amount of tithing. I see as it coming from the heart. The church I go to is small and I know not all can afford to give the 10%. And I can't stand these pastors that freaking ask for a plane, drive these expensive cars and live in a mansion. I mean, seriously. That's religion for profit.

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
As a Christian I have a hard time with a specific amount of tithing. I see as it coming from the heart. The church I go to is small and I know not all can afford to give the 10%. And I can't stand these pastors that freaking ask for a plane, drive these expensive cars and live in a mansion. I mean, seriously. That's religion for profit.
As I read while ago, some monks in Thailand are very rich, there was even a monk having private plane, shopping with all luxury brand name like LV, Channel... etc.... they even have mistress...
So well, it happens everywhere, there are people using religion as an excuse to earn them biggest benefit.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
That's what I can't understand with religions that have a concept of hell or some kind of punishment for being "bad". My mom often scolds me to not complain, when she's overdoing it with the worshipping. Like it could be a blizzard outside, but she's gotta get cash from the bank to donate. And she says "don't complain. it'll take away from the good deed." or something like that.

I mean if you're doing good, shouldn't it be something that comes from your heart and good will? Not that you want a good after life and not "punished". I mean if the religions are real, can't whoever or whatever sense that you're not doing it out of your own intention or you have ulterior motives?

I guess I'm pessimistic. I feel that a lot of religion have a background in being created by powerful people who wanted to control/suppress those less powerful, manipulative and educated than them that "oh, you guys have a bad life, because you x, y, z in a previous life" and not that "hey, maybe we're scumbags and taking all the money/resources that should be helping the country and hording it for ourselves" kind of schtick. I mean if you go though US history, religion was definitely used as means to suppress slaves.

There are shady and corrupt politicians who are seemingly religious and all for "doing the work of God", but their actions don't look like pious people afraid of hell.
To me it's always do good but don't expect anything back in return. Doing good should be a selfless act not because you want to rack up some brownie points for next life. My mom is about the same. She likes doing something good then hoping it pays off for next life time.

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
@72701 : I like Pang already, her acting is so good, this is first time I watch her, but as you said she always play rai, that is sad for sure.
Period drama isn't my type too, but at least in this lakorn we get to watch modern life the most, so it is a good balance for us.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I have a heard time with people who buy good karma too. Like when i hear people say go donate to so and ao church/temple so that you have good luck or fortune it just makes me cringe but i get it, it was how they were raised. My dad always told us that what you believe is in your heart, you can pray at home silently. It's not how much money you give but how you treat other people. Charity begins at home, how well are you taking care of the people around you and how well are you taking care of your responsibilities.

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
Just finished watching ep 2 with sub, can't wait to see Pattie and Aum together in next eps.

sarNie Adult
I'm on ep3. It seems like in the past life, Aum was already a prince of darkness. Like he was never human. Can't wait to watch more.

It's all so mysterious. ahhhhhhhhhhh.

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
I'm on ep3. It seems like in the past life, Aum was already a prince of darkness. Like he was never human. Can't wait to watch more.

It's all so mysterious. ahhhhhhhhhhh.
wow wow... he was never human..? I wonder if this was the same story in previous versions?!
I hope this one will add some new aspects to keep ppl more interested.

I am still waiting for the sub, I watched ep 3 raw a little bit last night although didn't understand.