❤[GMMTV] Love at First Hate (?) : Mook Worranit/ Son Yuke

sarN

sarNie Granny
I like the lakorn , even tho the nek acting is a bit annoying , usually i can tolerated bad acting , i just pretend its me with pek but she have the weirdest expression at time as if she in a horror drama.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I like the lakorn , even tho the nek acting is a bit annoying , usually i can tolerated bad acting , i just pretend its me with pek but she have the weirdest expression at time as if she in a horror drama.
:pancarta:

I adore son here...

mayag

sarNie Adult
Same haha. Her acting is better than before but still cringy. Same with Son!

mayag

sarNie Adult
Aww last episode today. Stupid Ploy finally got what she deserves! I wish she had it even worse. >:-(

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Son's acting has improved immensely. Mor Pup is such a cutie, I like that he schemed his way into Kluay's life in the name of love. LOL
Mook needs some work but she's cute to watch onscreen.
I do like that they are being more modern about love scenes, so visual about using protection and both leads being into it and all. The product placement was no joke though lol

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
The ending was far too abrupt. But overall it was enjoyable. Surprised this is still pinned though since it ended at the start of December.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Whoa...I will try it since there are many compliments. It's hard for me to turn in to this chanel (used to watch just channel 3, 7, and TvOne). Will try it for Son 'cause he's my favorite one too.