❤ [ONE31] Prom Mai Dai Likit : Bie Sukrit/Esther Supreeleela

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
The two will be reuniting.
Bie will be playing Orahchuun a patieng who falls in love with a nurse named, Karakade. However, his love isn't easily reciprocated as Karakade follows the path of reality and not destiny.
upload_2017-12-16_8-52-38.png

Credit: gumbie fanclub & Tanatorn Wongchawanakorn facebook.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Edit: This sound like a remade of Sam’s lakorn with Preeyanuch Parnpradub, actress who played as Kob’s mother in Dow Prasook.

Last edited:

makeuptemple

sarNie Hatchling
I don't mind them, Bie is a very talented actor & singer. Esther umm she's OK. I like to watch both, can't say I'm a deep, a great fan, blind supporter, but I like both as an actor & actress.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Esther is one great actress. Her acting as N'rai in Juthatep series left a big impact. She made us hate her to the core but also pity her as well. My second lakorn featuring her is You are my destiny with Bie. I can say Esther is versatile as both N'ek and N'rai. She can cry very well.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the teaser wow it seem like both of Esther lakorn are going to air soon. The one with Ken and this one. I can't wait to see this one.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
It is crazy how most people in this forum here hardly give a f.ck about anything Esther now. Her projects threads here used to be busier. Guess people got fedup of her and her momma dramas

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
It is crazy how most people in this forum here hardly give a f.ck about anything Esther now. Her projects threads here used to be busier. Guess people got fedup of her and her momma dramas
she was cute and refreshing in the beginning but that quickly got old and her attitude in real life is a turn off so yeah

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I think this is being subbed by Lakorn Galaxy on Facebook in there private group for anyone interested