❤ [True4U] Princess Hours (Halo Productions)

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oh no , no k-drama remake please, if he want to remake do those Bollywood series HAHAHA I love them but those are like super longggggg , it would be cool to remake it into shorter eps .

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Looking forward to seeing Pattie Ungsumalyn on the small screen again. FYI, both Tao and Pattie are no strangers to playing p'ek anf n'ek actually. Tao is one of the male leads in Kiss The Series,while Pattie has been in successful films as well as having a main role in Hormones The Series.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I wonder when this lakorn will air. I'm in need of a lakorn to watch. I'm not expecting much from this drama considering the production. I've never been fond of Ananda's directing. Haha.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Hmm... I've never seen the korean version but I'll look forward to this one since I like Tao and Pattie is cute.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Looking forward to seeing Pattie Ungsumalyn on the small screen again. FYI, both Tao and Pattie are no strangers to playing p'ek anf n'ek actually. Tao is one of the male leads in Kiss The Series,while Pattie has been in successful films as well as having a main role in Hormones The Series.
I have only seen Pattie in Stupid Cupid and I really like her in their. She's so funny.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I don't mind if Ananda remakes all the korean drama's as long as he casts the right people for it. It doesn't matter that it's being remade because to me, I know thai and have more thai actors and actresses favorites than korean. Sometimes I can't even watch the original korean drama because I don't like the main leads. But I do agree that Ananda at least needs his own original plots as well.

As of the cast. I fell in love with Tao first in Kiss the series, then fell in love with him even more when i watched an older lakorn of his where he paired with Pat Napapa. He's really cute! And personally I think he would fit the role of a korean pretty boy. I also think that Pattie is pretty, but that's only sometimes though.

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
Since the Ost. are out, it probably means this show will be airing soon.:icon12:
Please someone! Eng sub this series when it airs!!~:)
I love the Korean version,so I'm hoping to like this one a bit too.
I also kinda wish that they threw in more manlier guys. XD
The lead and second lead looks too babyface in my opinion.
Then there goes the lady (suppose to play Song Ji Hyo's part), who looks so much
older than our main girl lead and the rest of the leads....when she wears the beautiful blue gown. :rolleyes:

Anyways, enjoy the mvs.~ :icon12:

sarNie Adult
Didn't watch the original. Tao & Pattie look surprisingly cute together as leads here.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I watch the K-version and and I rooting for the second guy all the way. His storyline was so sad.. The main guy didn't have any good impression on me. Anyway watching the ost of this version I think I'm rooting for p'ek this time. Toa and Pattie look good.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
The kdrama from what I read kept getting extended, it was originally 16 then 20 and ended up being 24 episodes all up. Whatever the reason, the extension hurt the flow of the show and by the end I was just happy it was over with cause of how it dragged on.

As for this remake, the only face I recognize is Pattie everyone else is unknown to me. I wonder if they'll keep some of the original OST because I was at a Thai restaurant a couple of days ago and I heard Perhaps Love playing but it was sung in Thai lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The extension of the kdrama was because it was so popular. The rating was like 17+ or something like that and that's considered high. I binged watch that drama like it was food to live lol.

It made YEH the super star she is now today. It was so good until maybe 3 episodes out. But didn't care about the ending though. It felt like an open ending.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
The kdrama from what I read kept getting extended, it was originally 16 then 20 and ended up being 24 episodes all up. Whatever the reason, the extension hurt the flow of the show and by the end I was just happy it was over with cause of how it dragged on.

As for this remake, the only face I recognize is Pattie everyone else is unknown to me. I wonder if they'll keep some of the original OST because I was at a Thai restaurant a couple of days ago and I heard Perhaps Love playing but it was sung in Thai lol.
If you didn't know a few year back when drama like this one, Full House and Coffee Prince..ect were popular GMM got copyright to do some of the ost in Thai. I'm not sure if True4U will have any of the OST from K-verion in this version but you can listen to GMM version.

Noire89

Simply smile
I wanna watch this simply because the remake of Mischievous Kiss was well done, and Full House was really good in my opinion. :)
So far Thailand has made the best remakes of these popular kdramas, they have been on a winning streak.:thumbup:
What I liked: They make the hero not be as a$$h0ly as they in the kdrama. So I want to see what they will do with this one.
The doubt factor: The actors I don't know them. I only know one of them and that's Stefan,who is playing the second lead who worked in Raak Boon as the younger brother to Margie's character. Everyone else is brand new to me. This could be good it could also be bad, but based on y'alls take this is leaning towards good.

I do hope they don't make this a long lakorn, because after episode 18 the kdrama just dragged, the only good thing to come out of them was that kiss between the leads:naughty2:, it is to this day one of the better kissing scenes I have seen;), natural without being offensive and vulgar and thankfully it was not at all like the tight and closed lipped kisses I have seen many many many times:(.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
when I first watch it I never finished but love the ost...Watched it a month ago and enjoyed it more but again tooo damn long an it became draggy and the misunderstanding was annoying. I watched Kiss Me and it was decent. I think the thai remake make them less of a jerk and have more swt scenes. I did enjoy Mischievous Kiss although they could have tone done n'k following p'k a bit.

The ending wasn't open, they got remarried and it hinted at a baby.

This remake seems like more swt scene and n'k actually has a damn Hobby!!! I'm looking fwd to this one.

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
For some reason, I always feel like the ending was an open one. I think goong could have end at 20. But the extension were more fillers. But man YEH was so charming in the drama. There's something about her that I can sit and watch. And I did take a liking to JJH in the drama. The second guy annoy the daylight out of me but I did feel sorry for him