❤ [True4U] Princess Hours (Halo Productions)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
It wasn't exactly his choice either...

FH is horrible...Aom voice was soo annoying..I like Them in Kiss me though...

Pat voice is kinda kiddish and a lil annoying too but more tolerable

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Legit the moment Nakhun smiled, I smiled. Because he is just so handsome. Honestly that look of pure innocence and joy, ugh he's too precious for this world. Even though I know his character (if they follow the manhwa) will get a bit annoying later.

Does anyone know the name of the actor playing Nakhun?

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Legit the moment Nakhun smiled, I smiled. Because he is just so handsome. Honestly that look of pure innocence and joy, ugh he's too precious for this world. Even though I know his character (if they follow the manhwa) will get a bit annoying later.

Does anyone know the name of the actor playing Nakhun?
Phan Pagniez

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Episode 5 didn't have much scenes of our couple but Khanong is freakin' hilarious in today's episode when he was teasing Khaning in the bedroom post-wedding. I hope In stops being a jerk soon. I mean, it's not going to happen until awhile from now but it'll be nice to see the couple in love soon. Hehe. Okay, 2nd guy was cute today when he told her to smile to cheer her up. :) I loved how their marriage night was a chaos for In. I love how he threw a pillow at her face before fake sleeping. That was funny. The next morning in the tub was...I couldn't even bring myself to watch it. HAHHAHA.

sarNie Adult
I haven't watched that episode yet. Excited? :p

menam

sarNie Egg
I just don't get it. They were supposed to be in college, but why they were acting childish, like a bunch of high schoolers. The lead girl is annoying by acting dump and stupid.

roselovesice

I don't even have to see the whole lakorn to know that Prince In is going to show his love for Khaning more than Shin ever did to Chaekyung. It's a pity the Korean version didn't show much romance between the main lead couple. I hope that in this version they don't rush the romance between the main couple but that we get to see their love for one another develop as time goes by. I'm excited to see the subtle (and sneaky) forehead kisses he gives her when she's sleeping. Ah, Tao is too darn cute. :D I seriously love how they share a bed in this version. Heheh.

Last edited:

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I took a stroll at the two YouTube channels which provide the subtitles for this drama. I think I can safely say it looks like to be popular with overseas fans - particularly Indonesia, the Philippines, uhm and even Malaysia ... heheh. I even saw comments from one South American country, I think, plus someone from Italy commented that she was pondering whether to stay up or not to watch the drama as she had to go to school the next day (something like that).

And somehow quite a number commented that they prefer this version over the Korean one. Hooo ... seriously ? Heh, I'm not much of a Goong fan (I was so into "My Girl" that it was like other dramas around that time be damned ... haha)

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
My Girl was much better than GONG....Gong would be better if there was less ep and misunderstanding...Thai has more sweet scenes it seems...can't wait to start watching hahaha...I'm still holding out n enjoying the OST MV's

roselovesice

Same, Spanky. Same. I don't mind sometimes but girl, I know you can speak like a normal person without the high voice, trying to act cute. I felt like episode 6 was quite choppy. I'm surprise they're moving quite fast. I mean, the pra'ake felt somewhat bad for saying hurtful things to n'ek. Like, I wasn't expecting him to feel remorseful already. I guess that means we'll get to see them fall in love soon, soon? lol There were some cute scenes between the pra'nang. I hope we get to see more of them instead of the side characters. All the unnecessary drama on the side is so annoying. Like, I understand the old version had the aunt wanting to take over the throne but all the other stuff added into this drama is like....bruhhhhh. I don't know. I've never been a fan of nonsense drama to begin with. lol

roselovesice

Well, p'ek is getting jealous of second guy. I understand that the second guy likes Khaning 'cause of her innocence but seriously, we're only on episode 7 and he just met her like 4 episodes ago. I feel like the pace is kind of moving fast but whatever. lol Today's episode was cute and funny but there were too much bad people scenes. I couldn't careless about them. I wish we got to see more of the pra'nang throughout the episode(s). I hope they slim it down with the bad people scenes. The scene where they went to the water area ended too quick. I wanted to see more of In in that outfit he was wearing. It was so cute on him. I like how he's more open with his relationship with n'ek in this version. He's not afraid to hold her hands, joke around with her and etc. in front of his guards and other people.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Her voice got better/ tolerable in later ep. I like that they tease each other (hay fight) and nk has goals. The evil aunt came fast.... the thai remake usually show pk with more emotions. Things r happening fast but I hoped for more pra'nang scenes

Last edited: