❤ [True4U] Princess Hours (Halo Productions)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I think my only complaint is the music. I don't like how they add background music and then it gets abrupt in like 2 seconds with another scene, person or another background music. It gets kind of hard to get into the scene(s) because of that.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
The two characters that annoy me the most at the moment is Woody's character/Pakin and Nakhun's mom lol. They are just so extra lol. Also, Nakhun's mom doesn't look old enough to be his mom lol.

I don't normally like to watch remakes, but I'm enjoying this one so far. All of the extra romance is gooood too.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Haha I agree. Woody and Nakhun's mom is super extra. I can't even with their character.
When Nakhun smiles, he reminds me of Bie the Star sometimes.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I caught up to ep7 so far (like finally). Is it just me or does it seem like that maid in the palace like Khun Ying Krissana. It doesnt seem like she likes In's family much.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
In the k-version they had a servant who was against them too...

I hate her whiney voice...it's on/off...dammit...have her talk normally...their scenes are cute

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi all. I did a marathon last Friday from episodes 1-7. I'm all caught up on this week's episodes as well. I've never seen the K version so this is all new to me. I'm really enjoying it. I love their costumes and the foods are too beautiful to eat.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
This is another lakorn that I am currently watching and loving. I think that Pattie and Tao have great chemistry and even though this version is a little different from the korean version, I still enjoy it very much. I see that there is more character development compared to the korean one. I like how the main characters get to be together at least.

I can't wait for next week's episodes.. We're going to get a few kisses from Prince Inn and Princess Khaning. I just hate Minnie and they put her more in the picture for this version.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Man, I'm dreading the part where Khaning will get her heart broken after In sneaks off on vacation with Minnie (If they keep that in this version). I loved Goong, but I really disliked Shin as a pra'ek lol. I watched and cheer for Chae-Kyeong.

Also, I find it really selfish of In to not give the info Khaning asks for. She is his wife. Even if it is an arrange marriage, he needs to realize, she is in as much of a predicament as he is.

Last edited:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I dont like how In is double standards like he finds it not okay that Kaning is around Nakhun but he does the same thing with Minnie:rolleyes:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I dont like how In is double standards like he finds it not okay that Kaning is around Nakhun but he does the same thing with Minnie:rolleyes:
Yes, very much so. The case of the "Ma Huang Garng" lol.

I feel they should have picked someone else as Minnie. Song Ji-hyo was so much more elegant as Hyo-rin/Shin's gf. Bebe just doesn't have that aura.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Can't wait for tomorrow's episode!! Ughh I think that the photos of Inn and Minnie's kiss will be leaked then Khaning will be sad again :(

But gahh today's episode when Inn admitted that he was jealous got me so happy!:love: Just he is a hypocrite :fighting3:I am so mad that Inn went with Minnie but thank goodness they didn't drag their scenes that much. Poor Khaning when she finds out that Inn and Minnie were together in Bangkok how sad she will be. Also, she's going to see Inn and Minnie hug again, this time is not a kiss but a hug :crybaby2:

I need more of slapandkiss between these two. Loving the pace so far and that lipstick scene was also hilarious :risas3:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm gonna be honest, as much as I like slap and kiss lakorns. Sometimes, I hate storylines like this where it takes another guy chasing the girl for the pra'ek to want her. Like I'm sure Inn likes Khaning and has been slowly falling, but at the same time it is so annoying how he is still pining for Minnie.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I still love the korean version.but i'm glad they did the remake for this on because this is one of my fave dramas.

It was one of my favorite dramas to, but I am loving this remake in its own way because there is so much more sweet moments. I think with the Korean version it was like 2005ish or so or around there and since they were portraying royalty they didn't want to add too many sweet scenes.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I like that be shows emotions... the k version he was cold that nk was soo unsure of him that she was going to announce on tv of the divorce

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I can't even stand Minnie lol. I don't think it is wrong that she rejected In to follow her dreams, but she shouldn't come back to In because her dream was ruined. It is like so disrespectful to In and Khaning. She turned away from him to follow her dreams and when her dreams fell, she went back to him as if he were a back up plan. That one scene where he was like "Follow your second dream." and she was like "Someone already took it from me."

Seriously, Nakhun's mom, so extra that I can't help but keep focusing on her lol.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I feel that Minnie would not be as bad as she is without her uncle. Wtf kind of caring guardian says the kind of shit he says to her? Seriously, every time I see Woody or Nakhun's mom onscreen... it distracts me so much from the rest of the episode.