100 days with mr arrogant

kitkat

sarNie Elites
yeah it's really hilarious! i just watched it a while ago.. omg i hate the beginning.. it's sooo nasty!!!! *shudders* you know boger part.. LOL anyways, so far i still like it.. hehe

i have it.... i don't mind uploading but my internet is slow on uploading... also the movie is a big file size.. i think it's 700mb. yup the best quality.

okay if you really wanted to watch it so bad, then go to idol-unlimited.com ... there's a lot of movies/dramas to download it from. most of those are in megaupload.. that's where i got it from. :D

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
hahaha i love this movie.. it was so funny!!!! but i didnt really like the ending but overall it was kool!! hahaha

danny

sarNie Hatchling
this was one of the first that i saw Jae Won and i thought instantly that he was one of the hottest k-actors ever
and he still is..lol..but yeah this was an instand hit movie for me ...^^

bi-lover

sarNie Egg
Penny said:
ugh, one thing i have to say about this movie. -->annoying. i swear, ha-ji won annoys the hell out of me. she even looks annoying. her best work is in sex is zero, and maybe Damo. cuz she doesn't try to act cute, she's just doing her thing.
[post="110750"][/post]​
i agree----HJW is not ugly but just something about her face! i don't like this drama..sometimes i think she over did it.....

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
the part where she had to do the sailor moon act inorder to get into his apartment was funny.