$6.50 Movie Ticket for sell

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Hey everybody I am selling movie tickets for a low price of $6.50 each (normally $11.25) if anybody is interested. The ticket is good for any movie, at any theater and at any time of day. This is a great saving as movie tickets are pretty pricey these days especially for those shows after 5.30pm. Save money for popcorn and drinks.

November is loaded with great movies such as the newly release 2012, and this week release of Twilight-New Moon. I am looking forward to Ninja Assassin too!

Here is how it works. Click the “add to cart” button and proceed to payment. You will have the option of selecting how many tickets you want to purchase. In the comment field let me know the following:

1. Movie Title
2. Theater Location (find it here)
3. Date you want to go watch
4. Showtime

Once payment is received (cleared) I will process your order via Fandango and send (via email) your movie tickets within 24 hours. Make sure the email you provided is correct. You can just print it and take it directly to the door (skip the long ticket buying line).

Your ticket is purchase via Fandango so you know that it’s legit. There are no refunds however if you wish to exchange for another showtime or movie you will have contact the theater you have selected. Let me know if anybody has more questions.