A Love To Kill

takkie

sarNie Egg
im just done watchin eps 7+8 with subs
and i only have this expression> :shock: ...
the endin to eps 8 was a total shocker...(i dont wanna ruin it for anyone that hasnt watched it yet, so for u guys that watched it u know wat im talkin abt)
i was like omg in the bein but then towards the endin of it i was like *gasp* he's an evil...evil man...but he's our hot evil man...
btw the kissin scene in eps 8, i hate to say it but im almost sure that there was tongueage goin on there from Bi's part (didnt even know that our shy oppa was comfortable enough to do it, that was a shocker for me also)...AHHHH i just wanted to die then seein it...
*crying* *sniffe* i had to rewatch it again to be sure that he did...*crys* ahhh...and he did...
*sniffe* oh dear idk how much i can take watchin this...do u guys know that they already kiss big time...3 times now...1st was at the beach, 2nd was in eps 7 (flash back scene), and 3rd time was eps 8...i cant do anything else but yell out and cry...im really bummed now...ok gonna stop my cry babiein now and go get some coffee maybe that'll cheer me up a bit...the movie itself is good, i like the story...but it JUST so hard seein Bi doin these scene *sniffle*

sisii

takkie said:
im just done watchin eps 7+8 with subs
and i only have this expression> :shock: ...
the endin to eps 8 was a total shocker...(i dont wanna ruin it for anyone that hasnt watched it yet, so for u guys that watched it u know wat im talkin abt)
i was like omg in the bein but then towards the endin of it i was like *gasp* he's an evil...evil man...but he's our hot evil man...
btw the kissin scene in eps 8, i hate to say it but im almost sure that there was tongueage goin on there from Bi's part (didnt even know that our shy oppa was comfortable enough to do it, that was a shocker for me also)...AHHHH i just wanted to die then seein it...
*crying* *sniffe* i had to rewatch it again to be sure that he did...*crys* ahhh...and he did...
*sniffe* oh dear idk how much i can take watchin this...do u guys know that they already kiss big time...3 times now...1st was at the beach, 2nd was in eps 7 (flash back scene), and 3rd time was eps 8...i cant do anything else but yell out and cry...im really bummed now...ok gonna stop my cry babiein now and go get some coffee maybe that'll cheer me up a bit...the movie itself is good, i like the story...but it JUST so hard seein Bi doin these scene *sniffle*
[post="49163"][/post]​
haha yeah takkie i know what you are talking about! And yeahh I almost got a heart attack watching him french her! and doing you know what after..or during <_< lol yes Our Bi is an evil hot man! ;)

cecilia

Staff member
here's my short scene toward the end..my computer seem to lagg a bit this morning..so i quite taking it..toward the 2nd half..it works smoothly..but i dont' have the urge to capture it..just the last scene..cuz it's so dramatically..cute..:)...

PREVIEW FOR EPISODE 10:

ES..so pretty..i envy her...she's playing his heart..and he seem to respond to it..in a JEALOUS way.. :hyper: ..finally..i see him like this..the last scene where he recall what he said to her..at the box ring after she left..you could see his pain..through his gesture..and the way he act..so cute...i've been waiting for this scene eversince..cuz for the first time..it look ''GENUINE''..when he came to the rescue at the end of episode 9..he seem to happy..actually ''BOTH'' of them are happy to see one another..as if..''GOOD..YOU COME TO MY SIDE NOW..''..so good..now..i can't wait til episode 10..look even more better..DJ change her hair style?..otoke?..no clue..but anyway..i'm just so looking forward to the ''BEACH SCENE''..

baby_rain

sarNie Egg
:( im still waiting for the [HQ] hardsubs

for the episode 7 @ 8...please please

please...i just want to watch it clearly

thats why i like HQ hardsubs... PLS...

anyone help me for the HARDSUBS...

thankssssssssssss again!!!..................

keep up the good work guys!!! that again

for other episode.... :D

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
can't wait to watch what'll happen tom..

cecilia

Staff member
episode 9 sub are done..just need rechecker and editor to do their part..:) ..sorry..dani's not done with the hardsubbing file yet..once it's done..definitely gonna post it up on page 1...

off to sub episode 10 now.. :sweat:

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*

file : 051129_kbs_manman_00
format : wmv
size : 27.8 MB
duration : 5:09
link : Making Of

Making of + new and old NGs + some details that we dun notice LOL

Credit :: Fanrain // Kristie uploading // SexyBi

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

new ng -clip 26.11.2005

size: 47 mb
length: 2 min +
format: wmv
dl: http://files.filefront.com/051126_ng_party...;/fileinfo.html

ng is about the taking off of his pants infront of minah

Credit :: jinlees/soompi/sexybi

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
shana pakim said:
i want to see it...it seem so interesting...by the way is bi going to play as a boxer in this series?
[post="50402"][/post]​
I already replied a this question lol
He play a bodyguard of the girl cuz she's a famous actress (in the drama)

ryuuseius

sarNie Egg
CAn anyone please reupload espisode three with the sub again because the link is an erro. Please help if you can. Thanks!

rugrats81

sarNie Hatchling
thanks so muchos.............i'm loving this so much rite now...

cecilia

Staff member
Rakniran said:
I really want to see this series.Luv Rain to death,but i dont know how to add the eng sub to that series.
[post="51698"][/post]​
you can gp to bsplayer.com and download their free player..

and then google search for VOBSUB

this will bring us the mv/sub file as you watch it..just make sure you have them in the same folder with exact same name..

anyay..stoppoing by to share this with you guys..

File: Bi-Ijuksa Episode 7-10 (2005.12.02)
Format: MpegLength: 14'44"
Size: 247.6 MB
Download: http://down.clubbox.co.kr/sexybi/da9r4
Credit: me // sexybi // rosejin for the vdo file
Songs: ''Drifting''-Bebo Norman // ''Geu rae do... sarang ee da''-Song Seung Hun // ''Like We Never Loved Before''-Faith Hill

i'm gonna do episode 10 mv later..for now..hope you guys like it as much as i have my funmaking it.. :mian:
*CLUBBOX SUCK NOW..so come back later to download my latest clip.. :shy1:

here's the MEGAUPLOAD CLIP..

File: Bi-Ijuksa Episode 7-10 (2005.12.02)
Format: DAT (VCD)
Length: 14'44"
Size: 150 MB
Download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=11Z1YO8K
Credit: me // sexybi // rosejin for the vdo file
Songs: ''Drifting''-Bebo Norman // ''Geu rae do... sarang ee da''-Song Seung Hun // ''Like We Never Loved Before''-Faith Hill

numfon

sarNie Adult
waaah!! i don't think i can wait for the hardsubs anymore. someone help me with bsplayer+VOBSUB step by step, please. :(

takkie

sarNie Egg
he's so cute when he hurt his hand punchin the punchin bag,
his reaction is sooo cute, its like ah-ow-ie and so innocent :wub: with his look when he rubs his knuckles...i was like aww poor babie :wub:

sisii said:
haha yeah takkie i know what you are talking about! And yeahh I almost got a heart attack watching him french her! and doing you know what after..or during <_< lol yes Our Bi is an evil hot man! ;)
[post="49175"][/post]​
^yes! thats why i say idk how much more i can take watchin him kiss her like that...
btw u guys know that they did a CF together way back early in his career i think is was a TBJ CF but im not sure, i'll find the link and post it